Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 09-10-2007, 06:12 AM   #591
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

If this is in the wrong thread, sorry.

But THAT'S what I feared when I joined this forum. Yes, you heard me right. THAT displays, better than words, my fear.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 02:48 PM   #592
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

But on this forum the staff are more concerned with keeping order and making sure we don't give Foster's communities or even Cartoon Network a bad name than with being "cool", or strictly having fun. We all take our jobs seriously, we're not here to just "hang out". That's what the rest of y'all get to do.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 04:03 PM   #593
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I kinda had a bad experience on a previous Foster's forum, one where the staff abandoned it and allowed spammers and n00bs to post, I left it forever, though. When I was only a guest here, I hoped to just stay that way, or just leave entirely if people were like of the old one I was in. ONLY an if; nothing more. But people on this forum encouraged me to join, so I did.

I soon learned that not every place is full of retards who are immature and total jerkwads. XD

Okay, story time's over kids, now go to bed please.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:00 PM   #594
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

The people across the hall from me are idiots. Really. There are three of them in there, in an apartment designed for one or at the most two; I think one of them is in violation of the lease. That I don't much care about. I don't much care about the fact that they drink a lot, either, or the constant stream of guests, or all the arguing and yelling. It's their life, or lack thereof. I do get upset, however, when all that leads to the smoke detector going off twice in the space of under 90 minutes and summoning the fire department both times, which is what happened yesterday. They've been here several times before, too, because of these losers. So have the police. Eventually there's going to be a serious fire here because of them. Did I mention that I live right across the hall from them? Yeah. A lot of the other people in this building aren't much better. This used to be a nice place to live, but over the past few years it's gone way downhill. Does Management care? Not as long as the rent is paid.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:41 PM   #595
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

That sounds like hell, Cass. No one likes rowdy neighbors, especially at such a close proximity. The best I can do is suggest that you move any belongings you have that you're afraid to loose to another place like a family members house. Call me paranoid, but I get the impression that that lot wouldn't be above "borrowing" some of your property. If they don't burn it down that is.

Last edited by Medikor; 09-10-2007 at 06:02 PM.
Medikor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:50 PM   #596
AerostarMonk
Holy Toledo!

Just try to relax and I'll try not to steal from you.  

Send a message via AIM to AerostarMonk Send a message via MSN to AerostarMonk Send a message via Yahoo to AerostarMonk

I think my neighbors are with the WDWF, the World Dog Wrestling Federation. They have a black lab, and there's always such a ruckus, that the only way to tolerate it is to pretend that that is what's actually happening. Because if it weren't for this flight of fancy on my part, there'd be some problems.
From the highest wire
We walk through fire
Should our balance ever falter
Should our steps be unaligned
AerostarMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:58 PM   #597
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Our new next-door neighbors have decided to keep their red punching bag (you know those ones that sit on the floor) under the stairs leading to the upstairs apartments. So, right outside their door (and mere feet from ours). Rather than say, on their patio or whatever. Not only is it quite unsightly, but people punch it at all hours. I actually am not sure if its always our neighbors who are using it either; as it is just sitting out front I bet neighborhood kids drop by and play with it whenever they want. Which is sometimes like, past ten at night. It isn't horribly loud, but it is annoying, and I don't think they should have it out there. I'm frankly not sure if its worth complaining about, its just tacky that they keep it out there.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 04:56 PM   #598
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Certain users on YouTube have been ticking me off. Not much but, eh, worth mentioning IMO.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:02 PM   #599
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Same here, albeit for different reasons, no doubt.

The police were out here twice today. The problem this time was with people at the far end of the building. I don't know what happened but the second time someone left in handcuffs. Hadn't seen that happen before. Thirty bucks says there were drugs involved.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:19 PM   #600
AerostarMonk
Holy Toledo!

Just try to relax and I'll try not to steal from you.  

Send a message via AIM to AerostarMonk Send a message via MSN to AerostarMonk Send a message via Yahoo to AerostarMonk

Well, it happened again. A cop thought I was truant from school. I had to pull out my ID card. Man, it could be considered a compliment if it wasn't so insulting.
From the highest wire
We walk through fire
Should our balance ever falter
Should our steps be unaligned
AerostarMonk is offline   Reply With Quote