Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 06:19 PM   #591
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by some guy you dont know View Post
oh well, back on topic, seeing frankie constantly giving while taking all the stuff she has to go through, its kinda weird, thinking that i havent seen anyone like that in the real world in 2 million years.
Heck, try my Mom! She is DEFINATELY SuperMom! She cooks, cleans(okay, not for as many as Frankie, or under Mr Herriman's iron paw, but still), helps us girls with homework, drives us everywhere(and believe me, taking me ALONE to places is hard! We have classes and practices daily!) and still manages to do things like play violin in orchestra, be on the council or whatever of the Homeschool group we're in and TONS of other stuff.

Plus, on top of everything else...Well, let's just say that her family isn't the greatest. We all prefer to spend time with Dad's side of the family, and even they have drama.

My Mom puts up with a lot of stuff, and still manages to love us kids to death...Even though we're crazy teenage girls.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:24 PM   #592
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneFan View Post
Heck, try my Mom! She is DEFINATELY SuperMom! She cooks, cleans(okay, not for as many as Frankie, or under Mr Herriman's iron paw, but still), helps us girls with homework, drives us everywhere(and believe me, taking me ALONE to places is hard! We have classes and practices daily!) and still manages to do things like play violin in orchestra, be on the council or whatever of the Homeschool group we're in and TONS of other stuff.

Plus, on top of everything else...Well, let's just say that her family isn't the greatest. We all prefer to spend time with Dad's side of the family, and even they have drama.

My Mom puts up with a lot of stuff, and still manages to love us kids to death...Even though we're crazy teenage girls.
im not saying there arent anyone like that, im just saying i havent seen anyone like that..
Old 11-28-2006, 06:25 PM   #593
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by some guy you dont know View Post
im not saying there arent anyone like that, im just saying i havent seen anyone like that..
Yes, I got it.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:10 PM   #594
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Wow, I'm very flatterd with you're complament, Insanefan. Yes we love Frankie for her heart and soul, but her good looks are a nice bonus.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:20 PM   #595
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
Wow, I'm very flatterd with you're complament, Insanefan. Yes we love Frankie for her heart and soul, but her good looks are a nice bonus.
Ditto to that. That was actually the nicest compliment I've ever received on a message board Insanefan, I don't think I've ever gotten one like that. It's nice to know someone is loooking at us more like dedicated fans then obsessive psychos.

It almost feels kinda like having a secret crush considering I've never openly expressed my feelings or attention towards Frankie out in the open. Mainly due to the fact I don't know anyone personally in RL who watches Foster's.

Being on the internet and talking bout something is a whole nother issue, but like I said, thanks again for noticing our seriousness to such a sweet and loveable character like Frankie and seeing it more then just unhealthy nerd worshipping.

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 11-28-2006 at 08:21 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:44 PM   #596
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Yeah, I read that, congratz! ^^
Thank you so much for the compliment - I hope it works out! This is number two!
Old 11-28-2006, 09:10 PM   #597
Voxxyn
Banned

Yep, I was VERY warmed by what InsaneFan said. Thank you very much!

And I'm kinda the same way as Mr. M. I'm open on the internet, but nobody I know personally(not even my family) is aware that I watch Foster's, or about my love of some other shows/movies/bands/etc. Not EVERYTHING, of course(I'm openly a Star Wars fan), but certain things I'm just too shy and unwilling to express to others in real life.

This will sound stupid and cowardly, but I just fear that other people will make unwanted, snippy and derogatory remarks towards me... like "You still watch cartoons?" and "You're crushing after a CARTOON CHARACTER? Get a life and grow up!".

The fact is, though, Frankie appeals more to me than most "real" girls I've ever known.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:34 PM   #598
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
This will sound stupid and cowardly, but I just fear that other people will make unwanted, snippy and derogatory remarks towards me... like "You still watch cartoons?" and "You're crushing after a CARTOON CHARACTER? Get a life and grow up!".
I don't think that sounds cowardly at all. I thought people were more open to liking stuff like that now, but sadly I have discovered that anime and South Park/The Simpsons/Family Guy are mostly the only things that applies to. I've gotten "I like real people shows".... bzuh? Do cartoons create themselves by spontaneous generation?
Old 11-28-2006, 11:20 PM   #599
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Aww...Man, you guys are awesome. I respect all of you immensely for how you really care for Frankie, and not just for what she looks like. I've read on this thread REPEATEDLY how deeply you think of her(ha, it's taken me a long time...This thread is huge!), and I think it's incredibly sweet.

Meh, even the nice guys I know in my area have girlfriends who are "hott" when it comes to "What's your girlfriend like?".

Well, I don't really know about all of them...I don't know the quiet guys because when it comes to guys there is NO WAY I can talk to them by my own choosing(Though it's much easier over the internet. ). I'm much too shy. The few guys I know are the ones who actually talk to me.

I wish you all the best of luck in finding the right women, if that's your calling. I envy whomever snaps you great guys up.

Thank you, Insanefan. I really needed to hear that, and I appreciate it.

It's hard trying to explain to people about Foster's and Frankie. I don't even bring it up anymore unless someone asks, and I do get asked; I don't work, so people want to know what I do all day. I tell them I moderate an internet message board; if they ask what it's about, I tell them. Reactions range from smiles to puzzlement. Sometimes it goes further, and they want to know why I "waste" my time on a cartoon, and I do tell them it's because of Frankie. I don't really care what they think about it, or about me; I'm in love with her, and I won't deny it. In my view, it wouldn't be fair to her, and it's not something that I feel any shame about. I owe her way too much to treat her like that; whether she's real, cartoon, or Sim makes no difference to me, I will treat her with the same love, honor and respect that I would show any woman that I love, real or otherwise. I wouldn't consider myself much of a friend if I did anything less. That's how it is for me, at least, and my thoughts here are not to be taken as a comment or critique on anyone else's views or situation, because they're not. We all deal with our feelings in our own way, and we are entitled to do so. What I'm writing here is part of me dealing with and expressing mine. There's so much more that I could say about this wonderful lady, so much more that I want to say, but this is enough for now.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 12-27-2019 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Removed typo, corrected spelling error.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:51 AM   #600
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Thank you, Insanefan. I really needed to hear that, and I appreciate it.

It's hard trying to explain to people about Foster's and Frankie. I don't even bring it up anymore unless someone asks, and I do get asked; I don't work, so people want to know what I do all day. I tell them I moderate an internet message board; if they ask what it's about, I tell them. Reactions range from smiles to puzzlement. Sometimes it goes further, and they want to know why I "waste" my time on a cartoon, and I do tell them it's because of Frankie. I don't really care what they think about it, or about me; I'm in love with her, and I won't deny it. In my view, it wouldn't be fair to her, and it's not something that I feel any shame about. I owe her way too much to treat her like that; whether she's real, cartoon, or Sim makes no difference to me, I will treat her with the same love, honor and respect that I would show any woman that I love. I wouldn't consider myself much of a friend if I did anything less. That's how it is for me, at least, and my thoughts here are not to be taken as a comment or critique on anyone else's views or situation, because they're not. We all deal with our feelings in our own way, and we are entitled to do so. What I'm writing here is part of me dealing with and expressing mine. There's so much more that I could say about this wonderful lady, so much more that I want to say, but this is enough for now.
WOW. If Frankie were real, I think she'd want to marry you. Seriously. Ok you and a buncha others on here, but that was the nicest sentiment about her I've read yet. ^_^

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
Closed Thread