Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 12-03-2006, 12:49 PM   #51
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader Bloo View Post
Bigfoot Hunters:
After seeing a program on Bigfoot, Wilt,Bloo,Mac & Goo set their own missiononfinding the mysterious ape. ( i actually beleive in Bigfoot...sorta like Dib)
Hehe. I can't help but notice that Wilt almost looks like a big foot, so I think that the running gag is that Bloo and Goo keeps mistaking Wilt as a big foot and trys to catch him! Is that okay?
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:53 PM   #52
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
Hehe. I can't help but notice that Wilt almost looks like a big foot, so I think that the running gag is that Bloo and Goo keeps mistaking Wilt as a big foot and trys to catch him! Is that okay?
HAHAHA. Wilt's shoes size is 48, so it COULD be possible that Bloo and Goo assume the foottracks as bigfoot's, when they're really Wilt's. XDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:43 PM   #53
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Yeah, I'll use that as a gag I'll credit you.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:36 PM   #54
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader Bloo View Post
Yeah, I'll use that as a gag I'll credit you.
Grasias! (Spanish for "Thank you", for those who don't know spanish)
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 04:14 PM   #55
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Grasias! (Spanish for "Thank you", for those who don't know spanish)
I'm sorry, but it's "gracias".
Old 12-04-2006, 02:37 AM   #56
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
That would be funny, especially if Wilt somehow lost his shoes, since he DOES have some big honkin' feet! I'd thought of the same thing while watching "Is It Real?" on the Nat. Geo Channel a few days ago, when they had this episode on Bigfoots(Bigfeet?)in China, and in Texas, where'd they'd found these humongous footprints with just FOUR toes, and the "big" toe was sorta situated down further on the foot, leading the researchers to speculate that this specimen, at least, was more ape than human. All I could think of, though, was "What the heck was WILT doing' runnin' around barefooted in some remote province of China, and then coming home to the US to do the same thing in Texas? What IS he thinkin?"

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:58 AM   #57
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
That would be funny, especially if Wilt somehow lost his shoes, since he DOES have some big honkin' feet! I'd thought of the same thing while watching "Is It Real?" on the Nat. Geo Channel a few days ago, when they had this episode on Bigfoots(Bigfeet?)in China, and in Texas, where'd they'd found these humongous footprints with just FOUR toes, and the "big" toe was sorta situated down further on the foot, leading the researchers to speculate that this specimen, at least, was more ape than human. All I could think of, though, was "What the heck was WILT doing' runnin' around barefooted in some remote province of China, and then coming home to the US to do the same thing in Texas? What IS he thinkin?"

pitbulllady
LOL. Use the "Wilt's feet are as big as Bigfoot" thing as a running gag. PLEASE. XDD

Oh! And his socks! Don't forget the socks!

Last edited by antgirl1; 12-23-2006 at 12:41 PM.
Old 12-04-2006, 11:48 AM   #58
Verity
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
HAHAHA. Wilt's shoes size is 48
Is that a fact or an assumption? Even though his feet are big I tend to think they're too small when his shoes are off Don't laugh at me.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:00 PM   #59
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verity View Post
Is that a fact or an assumption? Even though his feet are big I tend to think they're too small when his shoes are off Don't laugh at me.
We've seen Wilt with his shoes AND socks off in "The Trouble With Scribbles", and he DOES have some BIG feet! They're sorta long and narrow(which fits his overall appearance), and I don't know if they're really an honest-to-goodness size 48, but they're waay bigger than any human's feet. The
size 48" is in reference to "Bye-Bye Nerdy", in which Bloo tells Mac that to be cool he has to wear size 48 sneakers, and the next thing we know, Mac is wearing what appears to be a pair of Wilt's Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars. Wilt would not be able to properly balance and support himself(especially with just one arm)if he had small feet in proportion to his size. He also does have a rather ape-like big toe, which is located further down on the inside of his foot, and sorta sticks out a bit, and his toes have those "suction-cuppy" tips just like his fingers.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 02:52 PM   #60
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Yes, the shoes were like Wilt's when Bloo gave Mac them...except they were red, not black. And when Mac was walking around with the shoes on, they just flopped anywhere. I'm surprised we didn't see him trip on himself.