Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 04-04-2007, 10:17 AM   #51
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

My dreams involve crashing airplanes and death; I think I am the one that needs therapy!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:13 AM   #52
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Dearie me. What a strange bunch we are. Why can't we have dreams in which we wake up in the middle of our classes wearing nothing but our underwear, like any normal person?

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:15 AM   #53
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Alright, i had a dream i caught 5 big old Catfish in a row, then somehow i got to my neighbors house and he's a vampire (his old lady's a werewolf) and i ended up chasing him through a snow tunnel driving a Silverado against his F-250. I then went to the car dealership and told them NEVER TO SELL FORD'S TO VAMPIRES!
Old 04-06-2007, 06:04 PM   #54
vannielou
Settling In

that's awesome partymember
The most recent dream I've had came as a result of school drama and me eating pickle before bed.
I had a dream that my ex decided to profess his love for me in the middle of the student ridden ultra quiet library. I just got really embaressed and told him to shut up and everyone just laughed.
That's actually the most normal dream I've had in awhile...usually mine are about playing cellos in the middle of a hallway and attacking people with mario coins.
vannielou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:10 PM   #55
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannielou View Post
that's awesome partymember
The most recent dream I've had came as a result of school drama and me eating pickle before bed.
I had a dream that my ex decided to profess his love for me in the middle of the student ridden ultra quiet library. I just got really embaressed and told him to shut up and everyone just laughed.
That's actually the most normal dream I've had in awhile...usually mine are about playing cellos in the middle of a hallway and attacking people with mario coins.
Nice!
Old 04-06-2007, 07:50 PM   #56
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

I'm always a flapper in my dreams. They're all horribly inappropriate for this forum, but yeah, it's weird. My subconscious thinks I'm a flapper. XD They're not even set in the 20s half the time. I'll be a flapper like, running around in a rocketship with Ashton Kutcher.
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:43 PM   #57
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchy McAbandonpants View Post
It's weird...I hear about and speak to a lot of people who have really meaningful, psychologically symbolic dreams, where their fears or fantasies take shape and tell them things about their subconscious that they might never have even realised were true...whereas I just dream a bunch of bizarre stream-of-consciousness gibberish that usually rips off whatever TV show or movie I happened to have been watching.
Same here, although occasionally it's a TV show or movie I haven't even thought about in ages, which makes for some nice variety. I guess.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:26 AM   #58
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

I had an Aliens-related dream last night. My friends and I had captured a facehugger and had to go to this library (the inside of which bore an uncanny resemblance to the one located within my old secondary school) to figure out how to dispose of it safely, and then complete several other tasks to prevent Earth from being stormed by a potential xenomorph invasion, though I personally was far more concerned with calling my parents to secure a lift home. Needless to say, we accidentally let the facehugger escape, and all of humankind was doomed. And I never actually got that lift home either, because the next thing I knew I was stuck on a coach heading in completely the wrong direction. Yeah, it was one of those dreams where you never seem to be able to catch a break for long. I have them all the time, unfortunately.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:27 PM   #59
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post
I had an Aliens-related dream last night. My friends and I had captured a facehugger and had to go to this library (the inside of which bore an uncanny resemblance to the one located within my old secondary school) to figure out how to dispose of it safely, and then complete several other tasks to prevent Earth from being stormed by a potential xenomorph invasion, though I personally was far more concerned with calling my parents to secure a lift home. Needless to say, we accidentally let the facehugger escape, and all of humankind was doomed. And I never actually got that lift home either, because the next thing I knew I was stuck on a coach heading in completely the wrong direction. Yeah, it was one of those dreams where you never seem to be able to catch a break for long. I have them all the time, unfortunately.
jeez! Call me next time, i'll bring my 12-gauge.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:18 AM   #60
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Nice to know I'm not the only person in the world who doesn't have those normal dreams of being in public in your underwear or falling.

I have this recurring dream that I think may mean something. I constantly end up in public places (like at school, the mall, etc.) without shoes on. I don't understand that. I'm not afraid of not wearing shoes I don't know.