Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

View Poll Results: Rate Make Believe It Or Not
A 32 50.79%
B 23 36.51%
C 6 9.52%
D 1 1.59%
F 1 1.59%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2006, 05:29 AM   #51
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Well let's put it this way. That's one major point against Bloo that will stick. I never want to see something like that again and I really hope the writers will cut that crap out, because sometimes I think they like to do that just to stir up oubursts from the fans. But I didn't fall in love with this show for Bloo being a jerk and COMPLETELY selfish 100% of the time, I fell in love with it for the cute and true friendship I THOUGHT Mac and Bloo had, that was the sole reason.
Well ok, that and the ever-so-charming Wilt.

I mean if it weren't for some of the other great scenes (Wilt in my opinion being the saving grace) in this episode I would have given it an F rather than a B.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 06:09 AM   #52
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Well, I gave it a "B", because of Wilt "pretending" to be the bad guy. I know he's just pretending, but later on, it's getting too serious, and he's becoming more like the bad guy, because of the pretend. Okay, okay, and the way he said at the end, it's okay, but still disturbing. At least he's still kind, from noticing Goo all lonly at the beginning, and tried to make her be part of the act more. That is very sweet of him.

For some strange reason, I didn't even think about the part when Bloo ditched Mac. I just thought this is just the way plot is supposed to go. After all, Bloo is Bloo.

Now that Goo came back, it's becoming almost like her own episode!

And you got to admit, the "Goo riding On Coco" part was pretty cute.

So, that's why I gave it a "B". I was going to give it a "C" because of Wilt's part as a "pretend" evil villan, but there are other sweet parts, so I gave it a "B", instead.
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:05 AM   #53
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

A-. Bloo as Arnold Swartzenager(sp?) was great. I haven't read all the posts but has anyone noticed Wilt on a Foster's website? It may just be the adoptionsite but still, that was the best parody of us fans ever! Yeah CN is really letting us down on the plots first no Frankie-Mac team-up, now no video game parody?
Oh yeah surprised no one else caught the "I have you now!" Wilt line, another Vader parody. Oh yeah Wilt as a transformer was cool, even though I'm not a transormer fan.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:08 AM   #54
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I really don't know why everyone is fussing over A THREE SECOND MOMENT that is supposibly a bad part. I personally thought it was funny when Bloo actually did that.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:13 AM   #55
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

I like Bloo's abandonment of Mac. It fits his character, more than saying "save Mac!"

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:28 AM   #56
montitech
Foster's Legend

I gave it an A

I like the way ED saved the day, with the bestest thing in the WORLD......
i did not see that comming.

And then he got a promotion as well :bloogrin

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 01:14 PM   #57
BabyElephant
Settling In

To be fair, it's easy to sit in the safety of your living room/bedroom/wherever and say "Well, Bloo should have done such-and-such". But the truth is there's no way of knowing how you'd react in a life and death situation (or one that at least seems like life and death). Sure, I like to think that I'd react heroically and selflessly, but I can't know for sure, because luckily I've never been put in that position. Therefore, I can't judge Bloo.

On a side note, I don't think I'll ever be able to call shotgun when getting in a car again without adding "Huzzah!"
Old 11-18-2006, 01:41 PM   #58
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I'm sorry guys, but I really need to vent -- I just have to let it out. Personally, I am annoyed with some of the things said here. I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but some of the things I've read remind me of TV.com. I'm so sick and tired of folks whining about how Bloo is doing this and that wrong. He could have been a lot 'worse' this season than he was (I still say he was worse in the previous two seasons). He isn't going to be a jerk all the time, however, he isn't going to be a total angel, either. That's part of Blooregard Q. Kazoo.

Also, a few made a good point. I might have done the same thing, if I were in Bloo's position. Either way, Bloo wasn't able to escape, so there.

There, my rant is over. I think I need to avoid this discussion now.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 01:52 PM   #59
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

People really seem to have mixed feelings about this episode.

I, personally, liked it. I thought it was nice to see Goo being used in a...um, not-annoying way (way too tired to think of a good word right now). And I thought Bloo saying "owned" was one of the funniest things I heard all night.

Oh, and the glamour shot thingies were pretty awesome. Ed's was really cute.
Old 11-18-2006, 01:56 PM   #60
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Well, the reviews seem to be more positive this week, except for that one part that seems to be getting the most criticism. I can't wait to see the screenshots for this episode. I also have to agree that Goo was used well in this one. Great job, crew. I can't wait for GWH and Season Five.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote