Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 10-02-2006, 06:34 PM   #51
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Well, the fan vs fan, I think, was meant to be in good fun. no more. If you guy's feel so strongly about it, I can withdraw my support.
Foster's is great because there will be someone in their that you would get along with or enjoy. I said before that I would like to meet Frankie. Yes, I would love the chance to woo her, but I would also just love to have a conversation with her. I bet she would love some of the stories I have about my family. We just seem like we would get along.
Old 10-02-2006, 06:35 PM   #52
SkittleMonkey
Foster's Legend
Snoozer ish lurve.  

Send a message via MSN to SkittleMonkey

I'd like to meet Wilt because he's tall, which brings me to what I would do with him for the day. I'd take him to the mall with me, and I'd ask him to reach up and get down all the stuff I was always too short to get myself, in result saving me the embarassment of having to ask one of the employees for help. Oh, and then we'd stop at the food court and sit down with a large cup of pretzel bites with super-processed dipping cheese and talk about the days events and the meaning of life... What? I can have dreams, can't I?
Patrick: Yeah, you could be bald and have a big nose!
---------------------------------------------------
Eduardo: No, Senor Bloo! They es magic, not drive around in no car!
Bloo: Nope, he lost his magic; now he dresses like a lady, and the butterfly has legs and an afro.
SkittleMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:08 PM   #53
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I'm gonna say this now so it's clear of my intentions and that no more people will/can get put under fire over an idea. The concept was merely an idea I got from another forum board using a similar basis for a another show with board members.

My intention was not to use anyone's identity without permission of course, and meant simply by their online identities and not their RL ones. However I do increasingly advise people in regards to anyone who may accidentally misinterpret my words that they, in all honesty.....relax a bit.

I don't start trouble or fights and being a fan fic writer it was simply a means of exploring a possible story idea for curiousity and nothing more. My emotions towards Frankie are strong but not without restraint, and I think people are taking my words and expressions to heart with a grain of salt.

They shouldn't. I stated before I'd love to meet Frankie and I still do, and anything I say or do is not an attack or a slanderous remark, I don't do that sort of thing and I want people to know that. If you guys feel that strongly towards Frankie I can relate, but talking about her is not a crime and my words are not bullets.

Please don't take this negatively or as a flame, simply as an expression of someone who wants everyone to know who he really is by his soul and not his words. And as I said to get back on topic, meeting Frankie would be a pleasure I would love to have. And nothing I say or do will ever change that.

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 10-02-2006 at 07:12 PM.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:46 AM   #54
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I understand. You can still include me if you want. I figured you would make something we would all enjoy. Not something like a fight to the death over someone who dosan't even exist.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:50 AM   #55
Voxxyn
Banned

Mr. Marshmellow, I hope you understand that we do very much value you as a member of this community, and I genuinely appreciate what you have to say about Frankie; infinitely more than some people I've seen.

Usually(e.g. TV.com, ToonZone, GameFAQs, IMDb), when I see other fans mention what they like about Frankie, they always talk about how "hot" she is or how funny her temper tantrums are--which pisses me off, because they'd ALWAYS forget to mention her personality. And to be honest, for the first month I spent here after signing up(The last month for the old forums), there didn't seem to be many people aside from Cassini who liked Frankie for more than just her looks.

So it was a relief when I read your original "Why I'd want to meet Frankie" post back on the first page of this thread. I was, and still am, very glad to see somebody else who actually notices just how sweet and wonderful her character is. I very much look forward to what you have to say about her and Foster's in the future.

My frustration was with that fanfic idea, not your overall view and feelings towards Frankie. But if you and Medikor are fine with it, then that's OK.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 12-10-2006 at 01:14 PM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:04 AM   #56
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I love Frankie's personality too. She so real in how they made her. She has such a soft side to her that tends to be taken advantage of (Bus the two of us) but she also care's more about the Foster's cause then her own probloms. (Imposters)
I was so pleasently surprised when I first seen her. My brother told be that Grey Delisle did her voice, so I expected her to be the same as Vickie from Fairly Odd Parents. Framkie is so much more then that. She's a fleshed out person and not just a plot devise.
I would also like to meet Frankie so I could try out her coocking. I bet her food tastes great, (Except for "IT" ) and I would love to swap recepie's with her.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:00 PM   #57
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

It's Vicky. I'd also like to hang with Frankie.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 12:46 AM   #58
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

I'd like to meet Wilt, not that we have many tastes in common. I'd just wanna tell him that what he does is important. it's important to have someone like him exist. To set an example, and to renew people's faith in humanity. Even if he isn't human.

Oh, then I'd ask him how the weather is up there. Cause, being short, I wouldn't know.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:05 AM   #59
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

If there's one thing I've learned about being a fan of a character, being disimilar in tastes isn't always a bad thing. I've found myself liking characters that are total polar opposites of who I am in personality. You can't help who you fall you love with and you can't help liking who you like.

I said before I would love to meet Frankie, now she I do think I would get along with personality wise as I'm not too different from how she acts as far as temper (sometimes), the need to clean, and putting up with annoyances around the house. I think Eduardo would be fun to meet to.

Though I'd be worried how to handle him as I konow he's the easily scared type and I wouldn't wanna freak him. I think it'd be pretty bad if he ran through a wall in my house if I accidentally said the word "strangers" .
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:51 PM   #60
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire
Talking

I'd like to meet everyone!

Well If I was only aloud to meet one, I'm not to sure who I would pick.

I want to meet Mac because he's one of my favourite characters and he's really smart and cute. I'd love to have a long conversation with him, and I'd want to play video games with him and go to a movie with him. And I'd protect him from Terrance.

I'd want to meet Bloo because he's a lot like me, and I think we'd have an awesome time together. I'd want to play video games and go to the movies, (pretty much the same things I'd do with Mac) have a paddle ball contest , and throw the biggest fatest awesomest house party EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd also love to meet Wilt and Frankie as well.
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote