Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 10-08-2006, 08:30 AM   #51
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
I had a Foster's dream last night.

I was playing Foster's Big Fat House Party (if i forgot a word don't kill me plz) but it was more or less animated all the way through. I remember running into Jackie, but the idea of the mission I was on was to find two of Eduardo's puppies that had gone missing.

Now this is all and good, but for some reason Eduardo was a dragon. A big purple dragon with his front scales being white with pink hearts.

Man.
Had dragons on your mind lately, CG?
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 04:55 PM   #52
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

I had this great one this morning. it was pretty much half of a fosters episode, which which Bloo and Mac destroy accidenitlaly the tv remote and for some reason Bloo has to go away and Mac has to rescue him. it was really weird. aand it cut off halfway though.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 05:52 PM   #53
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

You forgot Awesome! *Gets out gun, click!*

JK!

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 06:42 PM   #54
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

I had this weird one the other night, I'm not sure on what exact order it all went in, but here it goes. Oh, this is kind of a long one so you may need to take some time. Well anyway....

First, me and Wilt go to church. Then after church, we go to this bar, which is in real life located just on the other side of town. Then after we we hit the bar, then we come home. We get on the computer, online, and we're looking at something when all of the suddon, this dirty ad comes up. I was embarassed and went to click it off, but uhhh...Wilt wanted me to click on it. So I click on it, and all I'm gonna say is that this website was, um....bad....and it got worse after I clicked on the ad. So Wilt, he was actually staring at the screen, mouth wide open, eyes all big, while just staring at this website. He stared at the screen with these eyes and this mouth . Then he told me to click on it some more, and before anything else happened, mom starts coming through the door with groceries. So he's freaking out, going "Click it off! Click it off!", and I'm clicking it off, and it goes off JUST as mom comes into the room.
So mom comes over and stands next to me and asks me what me and Wilt were doing. Wilt's eyes were nervously going back and forth from me to mom as we spoke. I say "Nothing.", and she walks away out into the kitchen. So me and Wilt look at eachother and Wilt smiles and says, "Mom will never know!" I just look at him like, "Yeah...".
So after that, I go outside and my friends want to see me. One girl gives me this book she sas she found, and it was the Grim Reapers manuel. So I take it, and then I walk out in the middle of the street. Now it's nighttime. Me and my aunt are driving in the middle of the road in circles outside my house, mom is just sitting on the neighbors porch watching us. Then my aunt slams on the brakes but they won't work. So I start shouting out the window, asking mom how to do the brakes, then the car stops. My aunt had run over Goo. Then the next thing you know, we're out of the car, everyone's crying, and then Grim comes along to take Goo's soul.
But, I already had a thing for Grim anyway so I flirted with him, using my feminine wiles to persuade him in to resurecting her. But his scythe didin't have enough power to do a resurection, so with the Grim Reapers manuel I talked him through it. It was a weird process. He had to draw these symbols into the ground, connect them, then after he drew the fourth symbol, a yellow ray of light travled from it and hit the little dipper, and then the light travled back down and hit the blade of his scythe, making the scythe glow a little. Grim looked at me with almost a smile and said that there was only one more thing that needed to be done for the scythe to be ready for the resurecting process. I knew what it was, so I smiled and held his hand, and then the scythe glowed even more. So he zapped Goo with the scythe and brought her back to life. Everyone cheered, and then it was daytime again.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 07:33 PM   #55
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

HAHAHA!! In that dream Wilt likes dirty things! XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 11:33 AM   #56
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

WHOA Tonya! You beat me on weird dreams.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:46 PM   #57
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Yeha, my dreams are weird but that's definiteily weird! and out of character for wilt.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 05:08 PM   #58
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzinistzerg View Post
Yeha, my dreams are weird but that's definiteily weird! and out of character for wilt.
Now you don't KNOW that! We just haven't seen him in a situation where he's been exposed to uhm, that sort of stuff. Given that he IS male, and we have already seen that many other IF's DO in fact, show interest in the opposite sex, it would not be surprising if Wilt did, as well. Of course, being the gentleman that he is, he probably wouldn't act like Beavis and Butthead over nekkid pictures, but I somehow don't think he'd act like "The Church Lady"("Saturday Night Live")over 'em, either. Being a gentleman does not necessarily mean being a prude. I guess how he reacted would depend a lot on whom he was with at the time, and the nature of his relationship with that person. If it was a kid, like Mac, or a child-like and innocent IF, like Ed, yeah, Wilt would probably be extremely embarrassed and click off of that site ASAP, and apologize profusely(even more than normal), with that nervous laugh of his, then try to change the subject(and Wilt has, like, a PhD in Changing The Subject). If it was someone he had a more, shall we say, "closer" relationship with, as was implied by Tara's dream, I think the reaction might be a bit...different.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 05:30 PM   #59
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Okay, I had *another* one last night. I swear, my brain is an attention-whore and its deliberately having these dreams so I can write about them on here.

In this one, a bunch of fans, I *think* I was one of them, had put together a bunch of unnofficial "merchandise" of their own, like coloring books made from fanart, and I remember there was a small book cross-stitch patterns featuring Wilt (lol), and even a Foster's-themed cookbook (which no doubt included IT).

Now the thing was, I wasn't the person who had headed up all these projects - it was some guy, I believe his username was "SoulFoodOzzie" or something like that. I saw some photos of him and he was a spitting image of a young Buddy Hackett, actually.

I'll hunt down and shoot anyone who registers with that name, btw. Lol. No messing with Sparky's head.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 09:30 PM   #60
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I'll hunt down and shoot anyone who registers with that name, btw. Lol. No messing with Sparky's head.
Aw man....