Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 09-02-2007, 11:34 PM   #561
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

At least your birthday is ON a Saturday. Mine always comes in early November, the same time as exams are on, and have been since fifth form! I haven't had a proper birthday for years!!

THAT is what ticks me off.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:44 PM   #562
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

I've been doing a lot of dumb things lately.

Last night there was a spider crawling on my computer screen and around the surrounding area. Insects often frequent my room and bathroom because they're close to a door leading outside and this is Arizona, so it's not uncommon to see a 3-inch-long cricket perched jauntily on the side of a trash can or even in the toilet, which is nasty. Anyway, it showed the propensity for leaping about alarmingly and for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to fix the problem by pouring water all over my desk. I was left with the continuing presence of the spider, and a very damp mousepad, which apparently was punishment for trying to drown it. It must be a very forgiving spider, because I saw it on my computer again this morning and I'm pretty sure it's still hanging around here somewhere.

And the day before that, I was vaccuuming under the aforementioned desk and heard a horrendous WRAKDGAGAFGGJHKGKGJGJGKGK, turned off the vaccuum, and saw my mangled earphones trapped inside. They didn't work anyway, but I got to see all the little wires and other bits and bobs sticking out. I felt like a surgeon who works on robots.

And the day before that, I ate a handful of tortilla chips out of a shifty, sticky ziplock bag. They tasted like they had been marinated in dust and mothballs and old ladies and were just generally the most horrifying thing I have ever put in my mouth. I spit them out after those ubiquitous first few seconds where you think you might be eating pure concentrated evil but want to make absolutely sure. They're still in the pantry because I didn't throw them away for some reason.

So that's what ticks me off. Me. The end.

Last edited by kageri; 09-03-2007 at 03:53 PM.
kageri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 03:47 PM   #563
Wendi
sup B)

lol hay sir.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by some guy you dont know View Post
im ticked off in knowing something in the close future and having to wait for it. like how my birthdays on saturday and im more than likley getting guitar hero 2. hate waiting.
omg Guitar Hero II Has music from Metalocalypse on it. :]

I hate What ticks me off is having a 3 day weekend and not doing much. :[

Oh well. I think the latest I slept in this weekend was like... to 8:30 am lmao.
Wendi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:09 PM   #564
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire

I hate it when people bash The Beatles. Some guy at school today was talking trash about them. I pretty much pummeled him after that.

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:25 PM   #565
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxClaire View Post
I hate it when people bash The Beatles. Some guy at school today was talking trash about them. I pretty much pummeled him after that.
good for you!

wait...you actually hit him? good for you!
Old 09-04-2007, 02:23 PM   #566
AerostarMonk
Holy Toledo!

Just try to relax and I'll try not to steal from you.  

Send a message via AIM to AerostarMonk Send a message via MSN to AerostarMonk Send a message via Yahoo to AerostarMonk

I bash Beatles biweekly!!!

You actually hit a guy? I mean really? Pure brass!!
From the highest wire
We walk through fire
Should our balance ever falter
Should our steps be unaligned
AerostarMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 02:32 PM   #567
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxClaire View Post
Alright, way to go! Stick up for who matters to you!

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 07:24 PM   #568
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I'm so irked right now, and I think everyone here can empathize. While visiting a parenting online sight I came across reviews for our favorite show. Nothing against the sight itself, but some of the people reviewing this wonderful cartoon have no idea under Heaven what they're talking about! It had three types of reviews- one by the "professionals" who work at the sight (said to be the overall sight's opinions), one for adults, and one for kids. The "professionals" gave it two out of five stars. They said it was loaded with potty humor, encouraged bad behavior, was totally senseless and stupid. They did not recommend it at all. They recommended EE&E instead because it was CLEANER! Ok, have they even seen EE&E?? Clearly, they have no clue what they're talking about. And get this, in the adult reviews, there were two people who rated it only for ages 17+, one said it isn't appropriate for any age, and should be banned. Can you believe this? As for the kids, most of whom were between the ages of 9 and 15, they were the most honest, and all said they loved it and that the sight is dumb for giving it only two stars, and that it's much cleaner than most other cartoons on right now. Actually, most of the adults also criticized the sight's ratings of the show. I registered to the sight for one reason and one reason only- to submit my own review and set things strait! Of course, it's not going to make much difference. But, gah!! The three or four "pros" who rated it for the entire sight sound very immature, and maybe jealous, if you ask me. It's so irritating. I hope no one ever goes there for TV/Movie reviews.

Ugh, I'm so mad!
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 07:31 PM   #569
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

What was the idiotic site in question?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 07:36 PM   #570
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

There's an entire thread about that site and it's review.

Here it is.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote