Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 12-15-2007, 04:18 PM   #551
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

(never mind the comment I posted earlier today, the one about myspleen, I have deleted it)

Finished my project, and I'd like to know for sure what you still need camper before I upload anything. Also maybe its best to get eps from other people than me anyways since all I upload are the small files.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:18 AM   #552
camper
Newly Abandoned

Well, Sparky. I don't mind the files if they are big or small, but as long as I can get it then I'll be fine. But with Megaupload is always being racist, I'm unable to get it as always. That's the problem.

Don't worry about it, Sparky, I'll get the episodes from time to time. Right now phil is providing the work for me to download and I'm on to it. Here's the updated list which I haven't got the episodes from including the episodes I'm currently downloading.

Old list :

The Buck Swaps Here (downloading from phil)
Say It Isn't Sew
The Bride To Beat (downloading from phil)
Schlock Star (downloading from phil)
Affair Weather Friends (downloading from phil)

Shorts :

Here Kitty Kitty

Emm, phil, you missed out "Say it isn't Sew". Did you forget to upload that episode or you didn't have it at the moment? ???

And the last short above did not collect it when I was checking at Wikipedia, it's an existing short. While "Ed, Edd, Eduardo" does not exist though.

-------------------

EDIT :

After downloading the episodes from Phil, just a few more episodes. Then it's done, waiting for more to come out by CN.

----------------

Updated list :

Say It Isn't Sew

Shorts :

Here Kitty Kitty

Last edited by camper; 12-17-2007 at 12:16 AM.
camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:19 AM   #553
phil93
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via AIM to phil93

Say It Isn't Sew is now in my Season 5 folder.
phil93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:09 AM   #554
camper
Newly Abandoned

Thanks again, I wonder do you collect the Shorts? Wish you could help me to get the "Here Kitty Kitty" one, which is my last short to collect.

Updated list -

Shorts :

Here Kitty Kitty
Old 12-17-2007, 03:11 PM   #555
phil93
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via AIM to phil93

I do have some of the shorts except for Here Kitty Kitty. I haven't seen it myself.
phil93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 03:28 PM   #556
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I thought Here Kitty Kitty was a fake one someone made up for Wiki? Has it actually aired?
Old 12-18-2007, 12:29 AM   #557
camper
Newly Abandoned

Me too, it's kind of different. Well, sometimes Wikipedia cannot be trusted when the "editors" are mostly anonymous users like us instead of the admins. They don't block the free edits, that's why you can see hoaxes and fakes anywhere.

Anyway, here's the "Here Kitty Kitty" short where it comes from Wikipedia.

Quote:
"Here Kitty Kitty" Original Airdate : None Production Number : S016

The Foster's gang rescue a kitten from the roof of the house, but it gets lost in the house. After turning the house nearly upside-down, it is revealed that the kitten was hungry and went in the kitchen to eat.
Probably I thought that one can be found in the Awesome House Party game as well. But I can't find it either. Must be the official CN video site, which only the Americans can see it while the internationals cannot see it, racist!

Anyway, oh yeah, Sparky. Another thing, where did you get the "Ed, Edd, Eduardo" in the first place? I check the search engines, it is more like from the CN video sites. Does sound like a rumor to me. ???

Last edited by camper; 12-18-2007 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12-18-2007, 09:56 AM   #558
Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by camper View Post
Anyway, oh yeah, Sparky. Another thing, where did you get the "Ed, Edd, Eduardo" in the first place? I check the search engines, it is more like from the CN video sites. Does sound like a rumor to me. ???
I was told it was an Ed Edd and Eddy short that featured Eduardo in a short cameo (like Wilt appearing in the Dream Date Billy and Mandy short). I *have* been told by people that they actually saw it. But, I've never seen it myself. I actually thought I had taken it off the Downloads page list a while ago, looks like I didn't. Its gone now. Technically it's an EE&E short, if it exists.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:11 PM   #559
camper
Newly Abandoned

Hmm, maybe you're right. With shorts coming from different cartoons, most likely cameos will appear. Still, not just Ed, Edd & Eddy and Billy & Mandy shorts you found, Camp Lazlo has too.

But anyway, it's up to you whether you want to put them into the Downloads page or not even though the characters were only cameos. Overall, you decide the whole thing, after all, you're the main webmaster.

Last edited by camper; 12-18-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:44 PM   #560
Sparky

Well its best for me to not have something listed if I don't have a download for it, it makes people whine at me. Like I didn't realise Say It Isn't Sew was listed on there without a link too until just now, now I know why people were emailing me to whine that I didn't have that episode in particular and not some other one I didn't even have listed.