Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 06-29-2008, 04:57 PM   #541
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Lol, Bendy made one but didn't crush Wilt's? Yeah, school psychologist, stat! =P

Last edited by antgirl1; 06-29-2008 at 04:58 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 07:44 PM   #542
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

LATE ENTRY: I do like your Good-bye Goofball, Cass! I can hear Porky Pig's voice, "Bdeeuh, bdeeuh, budeeuh, that's all folks!"
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:27 AM   #543
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Good, Dylan needs to be smacked. I hope Amanda and/or Frankie smack him again.

Hahahahaaaa, the pic of Claire playing with her Mp3 is sooo funny. I'm having a hard time picturing her doing that in real life, heh.

I personally would expect the snowman Bendy made to be much more scary/malicious/disturbing looking. And awwww, I love the pic of the penguine checking out Ed's snowman. The sky looks really cool in that shot, too. At first I thought the peppermints were bloody rocks and I was wondering "What the...? Why?" But I see now that they are peppermint candies. Hehe, after the 90+ temps we had in my area today, these snowy scenes are really nice to look at.
I love that pic of xxxClaire; at some point I may trim it and have Mr. Herriman paint a copy. As for Dylan, I have no doubt he'll get smacked again. And again.

The peppermints are actually roses with a coating of ice. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Lol, Bendy made one but didn't crush Wilt's? Yeah, school psychologist, stat! =P
Wilt made his after Bendy went inside. Smart move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
LATE ENTRY: I do like your Good-bye Goofball, Cass! I can hear Porky Pig's voice, "Bdeeuh, bdeeuh, budeeuh, that's all folks!"
Better late than never, dude.

Game crashes are increasing in frequency so I'm most likely going to uninstall and reinstall the entire game yet again pretty soon. No data will be lost but the process kills half a day so if I seem crankier than usual later this month, that's probably the reason. I have no idea what the source of the problem is so there's currently no way I can correct it permanently. Sucks but that's how it is. In the meantime, here's a question for y'all to think about. Mac wants a pet, any pet, dog or cat of any age. Bloo wants a puppy. Rhonda and Terrence don't much care. Should I add a pet to the Cassiman house?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:39 AM   #544
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Dylan Lee, professional womanizer and full-time jerk:
Lol.

I'd like to see Frankie give Dylan a noogie.

Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #545
MaxJ1800
Newly Abandoned

A word of advice on apartment pets. Get rabbits, they don't need a lot of space. They don't eat much and they are VERY easy to clean up after.
MaxJ1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:53 PM   #546
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post

The peppermints are actually roses with a coating of ice. Sorry.
Roses? Ok. Wow, the game has some interesting graphics to make roses look like solid peppermint candies.

As for a pet for the Cassimans, if Blooregard wants a puppy, and Mac just wants a pet of any kind, I'd say get a puppy because they'd both be happy. But would that take more work? You know, walking, feeding, grooming, cleaning up after. Cats are much more independent and only require feeding and cleaning of the litter box maybe once a week. Or does the game factor in all that? If not, get a puppy. If it does and it would mean less work for the game (and you), get a cat. I just hope Bloo isn't upset over it and causes heartache for his best friend.

Last edited by Lynnie; 07-01-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:35 PM   #547
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Well, I think canonly there was a dog in an episode which a lot of people disliked, (IOHASFY) so I think a dog/puppy would be in order.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 04:08 AM   #548
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Personally, I like those womrat thingies. They're pretty darn gnarly.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:24 PM   #549
Mew
#1 Prizestuffer

I'm gonna live forever or die trying!  

I think a puppy xD. And call it 'Stupid' .
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 04:41 PM   #550
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Foster's Valley - "Another Welcome Wagon Story"

Frankie on the phone:

She'd been tirelessly cleaning the House all morning and well into the afternoon, in preparation for her vacation. She might've gotten a lot more done were it not for Mr. Herriman constantly getting in the way and making insane demands on how to get things done. "Counterclockwise, Miss Frances! Scrub the sink in a counterclockwise manner!"
"What the hell does it matter?!?!" was Frankie's annoyed response. It didn't get any better as the day wore on. Wanting to finish up without furthur delay, Frankie resolved to get Mr. Herriman out of her way for a day. So she got on the phone and called a woman she'd met recently. "Hello, may I speak with Kimmy Bandrowsky?" Ah, Frankie, you have no idea who you're getting mixed up with. Frankie asked for a favor and Kimmy obliged her, and the next day Mr. Herriman was sentenced to Welcome Wagon duty at the house of Duchess:

Surprisingly, she never spotted Amanda so there was no shoving match. Duchess tired of the telescope and went inside to read, and soon Mr. Herriman and the rest of the Welcome Wagon showed up. Inside, Mr Herriman met fellow Wagoneer Marisa Bendett:

Who claimed he had a spot on his suit:

And flicked his nose when he looked down to check:

Not a good start for the two of them. There was some poking, and then Duchess interceded and chatted with Marisa while Mr. Herriman stood there in a huff:

The two of them got along reasonably well. At that point the third member of the Welcome Wagon, a guy by the name of Goopy GilsCarbo (well known to Sims players everywhere), decided he was feeling playful and tried the "Friendly Hug" routine on Marisa:

"Ack! Don't touch me, you lunatic!" Obviously it didn't go too well. Might've helped if he'd showered earlier. Duchess laughed, she and Marisa moved off to the couch for some quality time with the TV, and Mr. Herriman spoke to Goopy about his unseemly behaviour:

"Goopy! Are you an idiot, sir? What's wrong with you?" he asked.

More in a moment...

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 07-20-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote