Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 05-18-2007, 04:38 PM   #521
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Yeah man, I've said this before...can you guys only post episode ideas here that *could* actually be episodes? Anything totally unlike the show would be Fanfic Ideas, not Episode Ideas. There's a difference.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 05:47 PM   #522
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Hate to admit but I did warn you about the conents of your ideas, emporer. This doesn't belong here at all. Potions and magic in Fosters just does not compute.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:20 PM   #523
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Hate to admit but I did warn you about the conents of your ideas, emporer. This doesn't belong here at all. Potions and magic in Fosters just does not compute.
I'll be very honest with you, CG

I won't be making excuses on what just occurred today. What I did was unacceptable and inappropriate for this subject, and for that, I am sorry for what I did.

I will accept any consequences that you guys may have in mind, and I won't object to it at all.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:44 PM   #524
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Frankie Phantom

Title Card Sound: Creaking door

Bloo hears of a haunted house across the street. He bets that anyone can survive the night there. No one is willing to do it. So who's he gonna call? Frankie, who is petrified of ghosts!!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:49 AM   #525
emperor26
Foster's Legend

While You Were Resting

Title Card Sound: Mr. Herriman gasping

Mr. Herriman wakes up to find the Foster's mansion a complete mess, and angrily demands the gang to explain what happened. But each of them has their own version of the incident that only leads to more questions than answers.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:51 PM   #526
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

From the combined power of CG and taranchula...

Episode Title: Rebel Without a Clue
Title Sound: Car doing a wheelie

Plot Summary: After spending a considerable amount of time with Larry, Eduardo begins to emulate the other imaginary's personality. Bloo, feeling insanely jealous that Ed's copying Larry's traits goes out to find someone in the house who'll be his lackey.

Story notes:

1) At the near end, Nina is called over to straighten Eduardo out. Imagine the mother of all ‘scared straight’ talks, complete with sound effects and flashes of imagery.

2) Bloo finds one of the ‘younger’ imaginaries, tries to talk him into becoming his lackey, or like Ed, copying his traits. To which the imaginary replies, "Why would I wanna be a self absorbed big head?"

Ending Sequence: Larry walking down the hall way, Wilt walks up to him and the two stare at each other for a second before Wilt tells him to back off and stop hanging around with his friends, or else. Wilt walks off, leaving Larry looking confused as heck over the whole thing.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 06:55 PM   #527
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Form the team that brought you the last idea... here is another one. :p

Episode Title: "Eye-mageddon"
Title Card SFX: Groans of agony.

Summary: A nasty outbreak of pink eye has cropped up in Foster’s; leaving almost everyone in total agony...everyone except Bloo who must live in total seclusion to avoid being infected himself.

Notes:

1. It comes to no surprise that the pink eye virus is brought to Foster's by none other then Cheese, during one of his unwelcomed visits, because this time when he says "I have pink-eye" he speaks the truth. And of course no one believes him until its too late.

2. One of the episodes running gags would be Wilt trying to help out but having great difficulty in doing so, due to the loss of vision in his good eye, thus leading to him crashing into anything and everything.

3. Paranoid Bloo = Funny Bloo, as Bloo being forced to be away from everyone else will cause him to go mad, expect a lot of homage’s to zombie/mass infection movies. Bloo will also hallucinate and start arguing with clones of himself that aren't really there. (Not unlike a popular Disney blockbuster movie that just came out. And naturally this gag will also lead to a call back to the episode Bloo's Brothers. )

End Credits Gag: Bloo and his so called "clones" fighting over a paddle ball.

Last edited by taranchula; 05-28-2007 at 09:16 PM.
taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 08:03 PM   #528
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Whoo, those ideas sound pretty sweet.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:12 PM   #529
emperor26
Foster's Legend

I agree, both ideas sounds good. I like it.

Anyway...

Origin Of A Blob

Title Card Sound: 3 year old Mac giggling

After Bloo gets sent into his room for accidently launching a coconut cream pie on Old Man River's face, the gang turns to Mac, asking him why he imagine someone so mischevious like Bloo. So Mac deciced to tell them the full origin of Blooregard Q. Kazoo.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:34 PM   #530
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

I think we'd all like to see how Bloo was first created.

Hehe...pie.