Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 07-07-2007, 09:05 PM   #511
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post

I hate it when I'm parked on a slight incline and my arms are full of groceries, and I can't keep the door open long enough for me to place the bags in secure positions on the passenger seat and/or floor because gravity keeps wanting to close it, so I try to prop it open with my foot or knee, but sometimes I have to move and I lose hold of the door and it slams shut on my leg, and nearly chops it off because it's a heavy door, and I yelp, and other shoppers in the parking lot look at me like I'm an alien from outer space, and then I have this big bruise on my leg for the next two weeks, and am forever more terrified of my car doors.
nobody offers to help you?

thats messed up
Old 07-08-2007, 12:58 AM   #512
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

eh, too much stuff.:/

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those retarded billboards will fugly babies on them...HATE THEM!!!

Last edited by fosters home fan; 07-25-2007 at 12:01 AM.
fosters home fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 11:19 AM   #513
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Angry My upstairs neighbors suck

And yet again I have been forced to call the police about the inconsiderate bastards who live above me and insist on making me listen to their horrid music. To top it off they've taken to watching movies at 1:30 in the frackin' morning and making sure I can hear them, too. I'm not normally a violent person but I really feel like smacking them, and smacking them hard.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 11:36 PM   #514
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I have noisy neighbors upstairs too. I almost called the cops on them once because I could have sworn the guy was being abusive to his wife. There were not pretty noises coming from up there that night. It makes me very sad.

To add to my list I posted a while back, today during a long strenuous hike I had to use the restroom, but held it until we got back to the parking lot where there was an "outhouse". I was so relieved to see it, but lo and behold, there was no paper. At all. Nothing, Nada. Ugh. Well, at least.....oh....nevermind.

It's also frustrating when you're at a friend/relative's house and you realize there's no paper until it's too late. In worse cases, I've had to yell through the closed door "Can you get some more toilet paper?", and then have them hand it to me through the smallest "crack" possible. It's annoying when people don't keep their eye on that, especially if they expect to have company over. And it's even more so when they don't store the extra in the bathroom.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 01:40 PM   #515
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
It's also frustrating when you're at a friend/relative's house and you realize there's no paper until it's too late. In worse cases, I've had to yell through the closed door "Can you get some more toilet paper?", and then have them hand it to me through the smallest "crack" possible. It's annoying when people don't keep their eye on that, especially if they expect to have company over. And it's even more so when they don't store the extra in the bathroom.
Just remind them, two squares per release.

What ticks me off is people who wish death on others. I was at this other forum for another cartoon I like, and somebody basically wished death on Foster's crew... I was horribly upset, and it almost caused me to want to leave that forum.
Shelltoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 01:53 PM   #516
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Lol well, I've received death threats because I admin this forum.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 03:12 PM   #517
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Just remember that behind those screens are maladjusted folks with Social Anxiety Disorder who have probably never so much as given someone a bloody nose.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:51 PM   #518
Ricky Fieldmouse
Revived Member

HELLO THERE. I'M DOCTOR RABBIT  

Send a message via MSN to Ricky Fieldmouse

I think my neighbor recently got a dog, because that's all I hear when I'm on the computer now. I mean, seriously, why can't you get a cat?
Old 08-07-2007, 01:03 AM   #519
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Lots of people don't like cats since they don't really give you a whole lot of respect, and are impossible to control, and can even be a serious biohazard to native birds and lizards, depending on where you live. Still, you can't have a dog barking all day. Dogs require disipline. That guy ought to teach his dog some manners before it's too late.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:46 AM   #520
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

The jackasses upstairs woke me up this morning with their music. I have informed management that I am contemplating legal action. I have had enough of this crap; either I get some peace and quiet or I am going to ruin their lives. I can only take so much.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote