Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 05-25-2008, 12:28 PM   #491
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire

This is awesome! I've been looking forward to it.

Poor Eduardo... And what happens upstairs?

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 01:37 PM   #492
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Oh my, this is awesome!

Aw, poor Eduardo. He must be very noogie-able or something.

Can't wait for the next installment; I wanna see what's going on upstairs!
Old 05-25-2008, 06:18 PM   #493
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I LOLed at Ed getting noogied twice in 30 seconds. Poor Ed. I bet he wonders what he did to deserve it. Maybe it's because he's too dang lovable?

Yay, I meet Bendy! No wait. That's not "yay" worthy at all. Ah well. As long as he didn't hurt me. Yeah, he looks demonic when looking into his eyes, doesn't he? I'm scared now....

J/K.

Yes, I too am looking forward to the next update. What on earth does Frankie find upstairs??
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 09:42 PM   #494
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomalhaut View Post
Can I use the InSIMenator to raise attractiveness? I want 2 people to have 3 lightnings a.k.a. "strong attraction" but their Aspirations decrease it...
I'm afraid not. Attraction is a derived value that the game calculates from other factors, such as Aspirations and turn-ons. You can change the factors themselves but that's it. Attraction can't be forced; as in real life, it's either there or it isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post
Can't wait to see what develops!
Let's find out...

As the others talked and played, Bendy continued with lunch:

There's malevolence on his mind, you can tell just by looking at him. Everybody in the house could tell, too, so they wisely left him alone. He's irritated because he got busted for flooding the downstairs bathroom the night before; he tried to blame Wilt but nobody believed him because (a) if Wilt had done it he'd have cleaned it up right then and there, and (b) Wilt wasn't home at the time. Eduardo caught him, Mr. Herriman sentenced him to clean the bathroom, and Frankie supervised him. Now he plots his revenge over a bowl of Lynnie's chili. Hopefully he'll get over it; maybe a little time with the bubble blower might help? That's what he went for after lunch. With Bendy out of the way it was time for others to take their turn at the table:

Here Madame Foster, having finally relaxed, is telling a wild story about Mr. Herriman from way back in the late 1930's. Seems that one day she forgot her lunchbox when she left for school and the old boy had quite an adventure getting it to her. According to Madame Foster he met Al Capone. "Al Carbone, Madame, not Capone," Mr. Herriman insisted. Either she's embellishing or he's hiding something. I doubt we'll ever know for sure, but either way I'll bet it was a heck of a story. Another great story was Casablanca, which Frankie had been watching on the TV until Bendy got tired of the bubble blower and demanded to watch Night Of The Living Dead. She argued with him until he threw a tantrum, at which point she said the heck with it and went for lunch:

The chili was long gone by then so lunch is now chef salad, courtesy of Linestra. In the background Sparky has dinner preparation underway, specifically hamburgers. There was a lot of cooking done in the Never Forgotten house that day. In the foreground xxxClaire has entertained Wilt with a joke, which he thought was hilarious. Frankie mentioned that she's missing Casablanca; you can tell by the TV icon in her speech balloon. She wasn't too happy about it, either, as she'd never managed to see the whole thing. She brightened up when Linestra told her that there was another TV in the house, up on the second floor. So Frankie headed upstairs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomalhaut View Post
Oh my, what happened upstairs??!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxClaire View Post
what happens upstairs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginary Light View Post
I wanna see what's going on upstairs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
What on earth does Frankie find upstairs??
...and got a major shock:

A second painting by that Craig guy, the one that drew the cartoon-style family portrait hanging in the hallway at the House. But how?? Why would a picture of the Imaginary Friends be hanging here?? How did they get it? From Madame Foster? Craig? These people... OMG they weren't IF stalkers of some kind, were they? Frankie was completely baffled. She headed towards the staircase, determined to find out what the story was. On her way she passed by the TV and glanced down at the shelf beneath it, where she spotted another picture that looked oddly familiar. Curious, she stopped to check it out and discovered that it was a picture of Cheese, again done in cartoon-style, and it wasn't just a picture, no; it was a DVD case. She read the title: Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends: The Complete Season 2.

Frankie was stunned. What in the world was going on? She needed answers. Best to start with what she had in hand. So she popped one of the discs into the DVD player, pressed the 'play' button on the remote, and the disc began playing where it had left off. Up came a title card. Cookie Dough. Frankie watched and saw herself in cartoon form, buying boxes and boxes of cookies:

Devouring cookies:

And the final credit sequence:

The leaky roof, the lemonade stand, Madame Foster's cookies, the antics of the Imaginary Friends, the destruction of the roof by that lunatic Bloo... it was all there. Exaggerated, but there it was, a page from her life, animated and marketed without her consent on a Cartoon Netword DVD. Her mind reeling, Frankie sat there in silence. She realized that there was only one person who could be responsible for this...

Downstairs a flock of birds took flight, squirrels raced up trees, and fourteen heads turned towards the stairwell as an angry female voice thundered down from above:

"GRANDMA!!!"

"Uh-oh," said Sparky.

(To be continued...)

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 05-26-2008 at 12:32 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 02:43 AM   #495
Fomalhaut
Who speaks like Goo and sings like Eurotrish

Sing with me, Eurotrish!  

Send a message via Skype™ to Fomalhaut

Poor Frankie... I can understand how she feels, since I saw myself screaming silly stuff in the class video we aired at the end of year 12...

Can't wait to see more!

"Up in the sky, there's a star for everyone"
Fomalhaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:13 AM   #496
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Yeah I can see Frankie yelling, "WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SELLOUT!"
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 07:25 AM   #497
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

OH, SNAP!

That was my inititial reaction.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:28 AM   #498
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire

Damn, poor Frankie.

This is exciting, nice work Cass!

(And yay, Wilt thinks I'm funny! )

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:29 AM   #499
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Oooooooh. Busted. Now I'm glad I'm not there. XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 04:19 PM   #500
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I'm trying so hard to fight the guilt at watching the show now. I respect them all too much!

Yes, it has hit the fan now! Poor Frankie. This is turning into a TV show in itself. Can't wait for the next installment.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote