Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 10-30-2006, 12:30 PM   #41
CCMars
Settling In
The Quiet-Yet-Outspoken Friend  

Send a message via AIM to CCMars Send a message via MSN to CCMars Send a message via Yahoo to CCMars

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosDosEduardos View Post
It's a good thing that we will see Wilt's creator, if he ever finds his creator that is. But what if he doesn't find his creator in time before the creator picnic is over?
Judging from the summaries lying all around the net, I would say this happens AFTER the creator picnic. In fact, I believe not seeing his creator at the picnic is what makes Wilt decide to go search for them in the first place.
Website | LJ | DeviantArt

Last edited by CCMars; 10-30-2006 at 12:32 PM.
CCMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:56 PM   #42
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

Uh, sorry for veering away from where this conversation is heading...But I found out that my family will probably have Thanksgiving at my Aunt's house, AND SHE'S GOT CABLE. So I'll get to see it! I and I don't have to be evil to stop evilness! YAY!! *dances*
Old 11-01-2006, 01:41 AM   #43
Voxxyn
Banned

Evilness? I think Wilt himself would want his fans to spend quality time with their families.

If you find a way to see it on Thanksgiving Day, that's fine. But to be honest, Wilt wouldn't be very proud if you decided to shun your family for a television program, no matter how beloved it or him are to you. And like I previously said, Cartoon Network will repeat it into infinity, so it's not like you'll miss it for the rest of your life.

Sorry if I stepped on any toes, but I had to get that off me.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:07 PM   #44
CCMars
Settling In
The Quiet-Yet-Outspoken Friend  

Send a message via AIM to CCMars Send a message via MSN to CCMars Send a message via Yahoo to CCMars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
Evilness? I think Wilt himself would want his fans to spend quality time with their families.

If you find a way to see it on Thanksgiving Day, that's fine. But to be honest, Wilt wouldn't be very proud if you decided to shun your family for a television program, no matter how beloved it or him are to you. And like I previously said, Cartoon Network will repeat it into infinity, so it's not like you'll miss it for the rest of your life.
I agree with you, but I can see it from the other perspective as well. For example, it's very possible our thanksgiving will be at my grandparents on my mother's side. My mom has seven brothers who are all coming and, well, let's just say no one gets along very well. The drama has been outright ugly in that side of my family lately, and despite everyone gathering and trying to be at least civil to each other, my entire inner family (dad, mom, sister, me) agree that it's almost guaranteed not to happen. That's why, in this case, I would choose a television show over my family. I dislike some of my uncles and over half of my cousins, and I would rather not be involved in their drama.

It's sad to think about, but not all families love each other (or do, but have given up). Similar bloodlines do not equal instant TLC. Even in the Fosters' world I believe many of the friends, possibly even Wilt, can attest to that.
Website | LJ | DeviantArt
CCMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:47 PM   #45
LosDosEduardos
Banned
Full Metal Minotaur.  

Well, I plan to see it in the morning before the parade, then again at either my Uncle Bo's house or my Aunt Barbie's house. This is kinda weird to see it first in the morning, then again at night at another house, isn't it?
LosDosEduardos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:01 PM   #46
Voxxyn
Banned

I can understand that, and I'm not gonna blame you if you'd rather be watching GWH than being part of what will most likely be a very unpleasant family gathering. I do hope things will go well for you(Or at least, not as bad as usual).
Old 11-03-2006, 03:43 PM   #47
Voxxyn
Banned

I'm watching "Bloo's the Boss", like I'm sure everyone else is doing... and it just aired a PREVIEW of "Good Wilt Hunting".

Good stuff, I must say.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:45 PM   #48
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Me too! I made a thread about it. XDDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 03:15 PM   #49
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Look at this:

eBay listing

...Is this official? I mean I guess the poster is, but can there really be an official DVD of GWH? It comes with a Bloo plushie and everything. Quite a few people are bidding on it.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 04:33 PM   #50
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I'm guessing that this is something only those that work on the show and relatives can get this sort of thing. I'm expecting the bid to go even higher.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote