Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 10-23-2006, 02:40 AM   #41
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

Thorn also is an SB fan, right?

Oh well, I don't hope (and think) this will happen... And I don't like SBSP. It's too predictable. I did see one episode that really reaaaally made me laugh - I didn't see the name though, but it was about Krabs telling Plankton there's plankton in the Krabby Patty's (or whatever the name is).

Anyway, where would they meet? SB lives at the bottom of the ocean _and_ fits in a darn pineapple.
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 02:50 AM   #42
Voxxyn
Banned

I've been a huge SpongeBob fan for nearly as long ever since it debuted in 1999, and BEFORE it became the cultural phenomenon it now is(So please don't accuse me of being a mindless zombie who worshippes anything that is popular). That's why I made that last post, and why I feel upset by what some people are saying here. I dislike seeing ANYTHING just casually dismissed as "sucking" or "crappy" without any real effort into their thoughts(And it's even worse when it's something that I really like).

Last edited by Voxxyn; 10-28-2006 at 02:56 AM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 06:27 AM   #43
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Same here, thatw as when Nick was good. So I watched most of what was Nick. This will never happen though, there's no possible way. Crossovers with other shows from CN is possible though. It will probally happen too, hopefully not with one of CN's cruddy shows.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 08:36 AM   #44
LosDosEduardos
Banned
Full Metal Minotaur.  

Hey, if it were to happen, Eduardo's voice would start to change to sound like Spongebob's. I'm kinda refering to the Comicon meeting that Sparky taped. She has a way with recording.
LosDosEduardos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:04 AM   #45
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
I've been a huge SpongeBob fan for nearly as long ever since it debuted in 1999, and BEFORE it became the cultural phenomenon it now is(So please don't accuse me of being a mindless zombie who worshippes anything that is popular). That's why I made that last post, and why I feel upset by what some people are saying here. I dislike seeing ANYTHING just casually dismissed as "sucking" or "crappy" without any real effort into their thoughts(And it's even worse when it's something that I really like).
Sorry if I hurt your feelings Voxxyn - I didn't mean to... But just not everyone can think something is good, of course!
Also, I don't think it sucks... I tend to watch it sometimes, and it can really amuse me sometimes too, but the kind of humor is just not so good in big doses.
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 05:15 AM   #46
YuckieDuck
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzinistzerg View Post
Noo... see, it's just TOO out there. I'd love to see South Park make fun of FOsters, and include a Mac, because he'd fit in porpoprtion-wise, but a serious crossover would just be weird.
I agree, especially since Foster's has already made a South Park reference (at least I think so)! In "Camp Keep a Good Mac Down", Bloo drank Eduardo's tears which Cartman did before in the SP episode "Scott Tenorman Must Die". Also, the man in the cell phone suit in "Phone Home" really sounded like Kenny!
YuckieDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 03:27 PM   #47
swarlock
Settling In

I am Bloo. Hear me roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornwhistle View Post
Will there ever be a SpongeBob Squarepants/ Foster's Home for Imaginary friends crossover? I'd like to see this happen.
No. But I may do one in which they come to visit my favorite attraction in Florida. In the process they meet an imaginary Friend there.

Watch for it soon at Fanfiction.net.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montitech View Post
THere was also a crossover when the threee ed's where at the junkyard while Ed Was fighting for Terrance. (Episode: Eddie Monster)

Monty
At best these are side cameos. Nothing more.

Quote:
I wouldn't want a crossover either... but does everyone here really have to bash SBSP?

It's a popular contemporary cartoon that DOESN'T rely on nonstop pop-culture references for it's humor. I find that refreshing, even if the new episodes aren't very good.
Every show was a reference to something else. It's just how it is.

Quote:
That's why I made that last post, and why I feel upset by what some people are saying here. I dislike seeing ANYTHING just casually dismissed as "sucking" or "crappy" without any real effort into their thoughts(And it's even worse when it's something that I really like).
Perfectly understood. I learned that not everybody likes what I like sometimes but I'm not offended by it. It all depends on what makes any show tick.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 01-02-2011 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts. Long overdue.
swarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 06:59 PM   #48
BabyElephant
Settling In

What if they did "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Meets Scooby-Doo and the Harlem Globetrotters on Zombie Island"? Man, that'd be sweet.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:51 PM   #49
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyElephant View Post
What if they did "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Meets Scooby-Doo and the Harlem Globetrotters on Zombie Island"? Man, that'd be sweet.
I think that may be a bit far fetched.
Yes, Scooby already has met the Globetrotters so thats can be done.
Yes, Scooby has been to Zombie Island so that can be done.
YEst, the Globetrotters have visited other cartoons, so why not fosters.
Yes CN has rights to use Scoob so that should not be much of a problem.

But Mac has not even left the city I do not think he will be able to make it al the way to Zombie Island. at least not yet. maybe in a season or two.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:22 PM   #50
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyElephant View Post
Frankie and Daphne on screen together... Ooooooooo...

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote