Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 10-20-2006, 05:11 PM   #41
LosDosEduardos
Banned
Full Metal Minotaur.  

Yeah, I kinda favor Eduardo in the series, and I have some artwork of him in my Photobucket Account. But what embarassed me is that he doesn't like being exposed. I also hope that he will have a respected episode in Season 5. Maybe in that episode, he would probably be dressed in a fancy coat briefly and speak with an English accent and briefly lose the guff tone. I think that episode might be called "Mr. Ed." Also, in the comments for part one of "Eddie Monster" on YouTube, Kaytea said that she doubts that the Wikipedia article about his eventual "death" is true. I believe her. I hope that nothing bad will ever happen to Ed. Afterall, why would he die if he's a main character? Kaytea also said that according to Lauren Faust, there might not be any deaths in the show at all. And I can't wait to see the little girl who created him. I wish I would know her name.

Last edited by LosDosEduardos; 10-20-2006 at 05:12 PM. Reason: adding "briefly" twice
LosDosEduardos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 07:21 PM   #42
Voxxyn
Banned

Wikipedia also said that Bloo is Mac's only friend in the world and that Frankie is named after Pixies' Frank Black.

IN NO WAY SUCH WILL HAPPEN. Especially not someone as vulnerable and huggable as Ed.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 10-20-2006 at 07:22 PM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 07:51 PM   #43
LosDosEduardos
Banned
Full Metal Minotaur.  

Maybe, also, in "Mr. Ed," I think the plot would be that Eduardo wants to act like a gentleman. That must be the reason why I want the episode idea to be Ed talking, walking, and acting like an English gentleman like Mr. Herriman. Plus, I wish that I had him as my Imaginary Friend. And what about another well-deserved episode, maybe one where he would develop a crush on Frankie? Now that would be weird. Anywho, I'd just like to stuff his heart with potato-loving goodness.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:35 PM   #44
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Kill Eduardo? No. Impossible.
Well, maybe not impossible, but I find that highly unlikely. They day the Foster's crew kills off one of their characters will be the day pigs fly. *looks out window and sees flying pig*
NOOO!
But seriously. I don't believe they'll ever get rid of their characters in such a cruel way.
And Wikipedia lies.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:47 PM   #45
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

They'll never kill a character. If they want them off they can adopt them, or have them move (for humans).

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 03:51 PM   #46
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader Bloo View Post
They'll never kill a character. If they want them off they can adopt them, or have them move (for humans).
Yeah, those are better ways.
But I don't think they'll ever get rid of a character as major as Eduardo.
Old 10-21-2006, 09:46 PM   #47
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

My guess is they'll never get rid of any of the forster' 5, Herriman, Frankie, Madame F, Duchess, Cheese or Goo.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 03:11 AM   #48
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Oh dude, killing off ANYTHING in Foster's wouldn't be allowed by the census at all. It'd have to be like. An ant. Or something tiny.

But yeah, Eduardo is too much of an important role in the show I highly doubt we'll see him or any of the others be adopted out. But who knows. Maybe the final final episode of all time will get them all adopted.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 04:32 AM   #49
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosDosEduardos View Post
Yeah, I kinda favor Eduardo in the series, and I have some artwork of him in my Photobucket Account. But what embarassed me is that he doesn't like being exposed. I also hope that he will have a respected episode in Season 5. Maybe in that episode, he would probably be dressed in a fancy coat briefly and speak with an English accent and briefly lose the guff tone. I think that episode might be called "Mr. Ed." Also, in the comments for part one of "Eddie Monster" on YouTube, Kaytea said that she doubts that the Wikipedia article about his eventual "death" is true. I believe her. I hope that nothing bad will ever happen to Ed. Afterall, why would he die if he's a main character? Kaytea also said that according to Lauren Faust, there might not be any deaths in the show at all. And I can't wait to see the little girl who created him. I wish I would know her name.

Word to the wise, LosDosEduardos-DO NOT believe ANYTHING you read on Wikipedia. regarding upcoming episodes of "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends"! That site has long been plagued with an assortment of trolls, liars, and spammers, who often post fake information about upcoming episodes. Some of these people are wanna-be screen writers who cannot separate their own fantasy fanfiction from the show's real plots, so they pretend to be knowledgeable about what's going to happen, when in fact they're just posting their own fanfiction as if they were really writing for the show. Some just want to make fans angry and get a response. There was a member of another forum who adamantly hated Eduardo, and always kept posting these stupid episode ideas in which Eduardo dies, so I would assume that this is the same person who keeps posting "information" on an upcoming episode in which Eduardo dies. Lauren Faust herself has stated that there will be NO episodes dealing directly with death, and certainly no main character deaths, since that is not a topic they wish to cover. It is ashamed, though, that many fans of the show do not come here, but go to Wikipedia instead to get information, and are thus misled.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 04:25 PM   #50
LosDosEduardos
Banned
Full Metal Minotaur.  

Yeah. I don't want Ed to die either. I also read in Wikipedia that someone wrote that Ed had cancer. I don't believe it. I don't believe it one bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaussie
Maybe the final final episode of all time will get them all adopted.
Have them all adopted? Puh-lease. I don't know what the future has in store for FHIF if Craig would make one more episode of it.
But what my episode ideas? I'd like to see one where Ed might speak with an English accent, or one where he would develop a crush on Frankie. That'd be cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LosDosEduardos
Maybe, also, in "Mr. Ed," I think the plot would be that Eduardo wants to act like a gentleman. That must be the reason why I want the episode idea to be Ed talking, walking, and acting like an English gentleman like Mr. Herriman. Plus, I wish that I had him as my Imaginary Friend. And what about another well-deserved episode, maybe one where he would develop a crush on Frankie? Now that would be weird. Anywho, I'd just like to stuff his heart with potato-loving goodness.

Last edited by LosDosEduardos; 10-23-2006 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Adding my belief, but something I might predict.