Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 09-19-2006, 01:48 PM   #41
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

My childhood house was haunted.

I'll just list what happened.

1. I would be able to see these aparitions throughout my time there, and I vividly remember waking up and seeing a man in a trenchcoat and hat stood at the foot of my bed. Another time I recall an old woman walking down the hallway. The real distinct one was when I was in the front play room and this person was looking at me from outside the window. Catch? They were hanging upside down from outside, and he was a child. I called him Andrew.

2. Multiple times my mother would find utensils taken out of the drawers and laid around the kitchen. The cupboards would also swing open and slam shut.

3. The dogs would not come inside the house. Ever. Even if it was raining and storms, thunder, lightning, hail, they would never come inside. And if we did carry them in, they'd howl and scream and wet themselves trying to get outside again.

4. My father was possessed.

5. We got so many experts into the house to try and rid us of the spirits. One priest managed for only a few moments. The whole house suddenly felt warm in the first time in years, but then 'they' started up again. They banged on the windows and doors trying to get back into their house again.

6. When we were getting to the end of our rope we slept in the caravan in the back yard. Said caravan rocked violently and we could hear the doors of the house opening and shutting, the whole house alive with activity.

7. One of our little dogs, we believe, was scared to death. She was only 6, and one day mum came home from shopping. She found poor Lucy right by the tire of the car, but by the looks of things it would seem she was run over by the car. But she wasn't. She was intact, no broken bones, no blood. And it seemed she'd been there for a while yet Mum just drove in.

8. Another of our little dogs kept ending up over in the neighbour's yard. I know, you think he got out or crawled underneath. Said dog was 10 years old, the fence was rooted at least two feet beneath the ground and was 6 feet high. The gates were always securely locked, and we checked for any holes. Found none.

9. When we finally moved, one of them followed us. I remember we were watching television when something walked straight past the outside window. And we had no visitors. No one could have gotten in.

In the end they just finally left us alone.

But the lady who bought the house form us kept calling, asking Dad to go back and check the fixtures and plumbing. Dad never went back.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:51 PM   #42
kaytea
I go by Jam or Jammy now, don't call me kaytea

I also use them/them pronouns now, ignore the gender thing it's a lie  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
My childhood house was haunted.

I'll just list what happened.

1. I would be able to see these aparitions throughout my time there, and I vividly remember waking up and seeing a man in a trenchcoat and hat stood at the foot of my bed. Another time I recall an old woman walking down the hallway. The real distinct one was when I was in the front play room and this person was looking at me from outside the window. Catch? They were hanging upside down from outside, and he was a child. I called him Andrew.

2. Multiple times my mother would find utensils taken out of the drawers and laid around the kitchen. The cupboards would also swing open and slam shut.

3. The dogs would not come inside the house. Ever. Even if it was raining and storms, thunder, lightning, hail, they would never come inside. And if we did carry them in, they'd howl and scream and wet themselves trying to get outside again.

4. My father was possessed.

5. We got so many experts into the house to try and rid us of the spirits. One priest managed for only a few moments. The whole house suddenly felt warm in the first time in years, but then 'they' started up again. They banged on the windows and doors trying to get back into their house again.

6. When we were getting to the end of our rope we slept in the caravan in the back yard. Said caravan rocked violently and we could hear the doors of the house opening and shutting, the whole house alive with activity.

7. One of our little dogs, we believe, was scared to death. She was only 6, and one day mum came home from shopping. She found poor Lucy right by the tire of the car, but by the looks of things it would seem she was run over by the car. But she wasn't. She was intact, no broken bones, no blood. And it seemed she'd been there for a while yet Mum just drove in.

8. Another of our little dogs kept ending up over in the neighbour's yard. I know, you think he got out or crawled underneath. Said dog was 10 years old, the fence was rooted at least two feet beneath the ground and was 6 feet high. The gates were always securely locked, and we checked for any holes. Found none.

9. When we finally moved, one of them followed us. I remember we were watching television when something walked straight past the outside window. And we had no visitors. No one could have gotten in.

In the end they just finally left us alone.

But the lady who bought the house form us kept calling, asking Dad to go back and check the fixtures and plumbing. Dad never went back.
*warps her self up in a blanket and shudders*

this thread freaks me out but I can't stay away from it
Old 09-19-2006, 04:03 PM   #43
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchsticks View Post
I am curious did the sleep runner live after being hit?
No. That's why it was on TV. Some people thought it was suicide, but the mother kept arguing that her son would never want to commit suicide.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:20 PM   #44
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Jeez, CG, your story makes me happy that the ghosts in my house are just mischievous ones that only occasionally break glasses! I mean, they've never done anything hurtful, really, and the only thing they do time after time is slam doors downstairs whenever I'm upstairs.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:10 PM   #45
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
*shudders* THAT is something that would make a really, really good horror novel! I'm serious! I would read it. If it were a movie, it would be like a Steven King type of film.
Oh, and scary_dream, my mom has seen MANY people and things that aren't there. So have I, and so have most of my family. Sometimes we see our dead family members outta the corners of our eyes.
Yeah, I've actually been planning on writing a horror novel, and I would actually include those events in my story.

I have another one! There's this house in my neighborhood where (it was said) this old lady and her grandson used to live. The old lady was very wealthy and the grandson kept demanding money from her, even though she refused every single time. He ended up hanging the old lady on a tree in their backyard. I took a venture over there and there was a rope on the tree and pennies surrounding it. Now, I don't know if this story is true or not, but it's still creepy.
Old 09-22-2006, 02:20 PM   #46
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

I saw this mountain once i nthe moon, but i was probably sleepy. You guys have such weird horror stories!
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 06:18 PM   #47
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

I was just thinking of my old imaginary friend, Spooky, which made me think of this.
Ever had an imaginary friend tell you to do bad things? It makes me wonder if they are really all that imaginary, or if their really little demons? Hmm. You never know!
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 06:26 PM   #48
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

I beleive in Bigfoot/ Skunk Ape.
Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 07:06 PM   #49
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Well, i guess this dosn't count a a horro stopry, BUT:

when I wa si nsecond grade I woke up in the middle of the night with this exact poem in my head:

The gods I tease
I rest with Ease
Where none shall ever
Find Me
I lay in my grave
But none are so brave
As if to ever
find me

It was WEIRD... AT that point I think what when my faith in religion was fadaing, i remeber never really beliving in it all that much.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:19 AM   #50
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzinistzerg View Post
The gods I tease
I rest with Ease
Where none shall ever
Find Me
I lay in my grave
But none are so brave
As if to ever
find me
...eerie...

Does anybody ever feel like they're being watched and you keep looking over your shoulder and there's nobody there?