Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 04-13-2007, 04:34 PM   #41
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post
You meant "hobo", not "homo", right?

Darn, this thread is getting controversial.
Yeah, I got mixed up. I'm gonna edit that.

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 07:01 PM   #42
FailedShapeshifter
Settling In
Computers hate me ^_^  

You guys are all raging on Jamez, (which he really does deserve), but I'd like to say that I was really dissapointed in Mac this episode. While Jamez was a jerk, it's kind of expected, since he portrayed the ultimate cool kid, and he'll ethier grow out of it or end up failing in the real world. But the way that Mac completely denied his friends at Foster's after Jamez deemed it "uncool."

Yes I know Mac is only human (and 8) and this really has nothing to do with the topic *hides under covers* but I just needed to rant about it.

At least Mac came to in the end.....after his best friend was almost adopted, but he still came to!
FailedShapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 08:01 PM   #43
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FailedShapeshifter View Post
You guys are all raging on Jamez, (which he really does deserve), but I'd like to say that I was really dissapointed in Mac this episode. While Jamez was a jerk, it's kind of expected, since he portrayed the ultimate cool kid, and he'll ethier grow out of it or end up failing in the real world. But the way that Mac completely denied his friends at Foster's after Jamez deemed it "uncool."

Yes I know Mac is only human (and 8) and this really has nothing to do with the topic *hides under covers* but I just needed to rant about it.

At least Mac came to in the end.....after his best friend was almost adopted, but he still came to!
I agree with every single last word of that post, you are one wise being.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 08:20 PM   #44
FailedShapeshifter
Settling In
Computers hate me ^_^  

*blushes* Thank you kindly! To be honest I was afraid everyone would hate me for ranting about Mac. It's good to know I wasn't the only one dissapointed in Mac that episode!

Back on Jamez though, I gotta say he's a jerk through and through, but of course I'm biased since I have forever been a nerd
Old 04-14-2007, 09:55 PM   #45
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
*blushes* Thank you kindly! To be honest I was afraid everyone would hate me for ranting about Mac. It's good to know I wasn't the only one dissapointed in Mac that episode!

Back on Jamez though, I gotta say he's a jerk through and through, but of course I'm biased since I have forever been a nerd
I was kinda surprised he even bought into that whole "being cool" thing. First off, Mac just doesn't seem the type that would care about that; I know peer pressure can do odd things to people, but it doesn't seem like it would get that bad until like, middle school at least. Wasn't that the whole point of him still having an IF? Second, Bloo spends his every waking moment living in the same house as a palm tree with a face and a giant rabbit who calls a website a "spiderweb"; what would he know about being cool (conventionally speaking, anyway)?

Anyways, Mac's "cool" haircut made him look like a dinosaur.

And to make this an on-topic post, I'm not sure I understand how having an imaginary friend is less cool than having a large rock for a friend, but whatever.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:43 AM   #46
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

What did strike me as somewhat off about Mac's behaviour in "Bye Bye Nerdie" was his total immunity to the sarcasm of his fellow students. I mean, particularly given that this episode comes only a couple of places before "My So-Called Wife", in which Mac is suddenly a bona fide sarcasm expert and trying to educate Bloo on the matter. Strange.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 04-15-2007 at 01:55 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 02:55 PM   #47
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:

I remember saying this exact same thing over on TV.com once and getting ATTACKED. So uh, I do agree with you, I'm just paranoid now about saying anything negative about Mac anymore.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 04:04 PM   #48
FailedShapeshifter
Settling In
Computers hate me ^_^  

I'd be paranoid too! Those guys are brutal on TV.com....I'm always scared to post there. I actually never saw that post, or I probably would have ranted as well ^_^ No one seems to realize that the kids on this show are only human!
Old 04-15-2007, 04:20 PM   #49
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Well I deleted it, like, within the hour! I was scared, lol.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:43 PM   #50
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Based on what I've read about TV.com, I think maybe someone should wipe it off the face of the internets and make everyone involved forget it ever existed.