Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 09-10-2007, 04:00 PM   #41
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

That WAS a totally great episode, really! I'm still laughing and trying to recall all the references to other stuff. When we actually find out, though, at the very end, just what all that was about, it made sense, and the characters really weren't OOC at all...just elaborated upon a bit. I mean, really, can't you just hear Wilt saying that if he saw the others messing around with something that didn't belong to any of them, knowing it would likely wind up broken, and trying to do the right thing and take it for safekeeping until the rightful owner returned?

Oh, I forgot to mention Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure in my list of references, earlier. I'm sure more will come to me.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 04:08 PM   #42
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

This episode was, in a word: AWESOME! I missed the first like 2 or 3 minutes or so but man this episode. This episode had the raw, creativity and imagination that "Make believe it or not" but it was done on a much more enjoyable and elaborate level.

Mac had some hilarious reaction shots to Bloo's wild story, the ending was a nice twist and Mr. Herriman was HILARIOUS as Lord Snooty. It was the perfect role for him and he exaggerated it so well. Not only that, but all of the jokes were funny here, this is the first time in a while the humor was this fresh and sharp.

But by far, the funniest gag in the episode (and NO this isn't for the reasons your thinking) was Frankie's spot . She just had the funniest plot device of all, being "a beautiful fairy" (That's right folks YOU HEARD ED ADMIT IT) locked up and doing chores all day. She acts all cheerful then breaks character and sulks.

I just laughed when she said she lost her "dignity" being in that outfit, and I love Herriman's remark "She's not a prisoner, she's just faking it so people will do her chores for her"

"So sue me"

That was GENIUS! It truly was.

Bottom line, awesome episode. See it, watch it, love it, enjoy it because Fosters is finally back with new episodes and they are SO much better then I expected.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 04:14 PM   #43
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Yeah, I loved that bit, particularly the "So sue me" line. You can expect new Frankie avs in the near future.

Again, excellent, excellent episode. Looks like the week is off to a great start.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:30 PM   #44
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Now I remember something, the dancing scene looked like Peanuts dancing. XDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:44 PM   #45
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Wow. This episode was. Cracked. OUT! But in a good way

I think I lost count of all the references and homages. I really enjoyed the Peanuts one

I think this episode makes it into my list of favorite episodes. I can't wait for the others!
Old 09-10-2007, 06:37 PM   #46
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex
Talking

It was an amazing episode! I liked Bloo story, Herriman's role as a villain does suit him. I liked how Bloo, Ed, Wilt, Coco, Herriman, and Madame Foster were fighting over the power crystal. They were CRYSTAL CRAZY! Anyway, The story was cool and the episode. I also liked how Mac was excited about Bloo's story. I give this episode an A+. This episode will certainly make it to my top ten list.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:55 PM   #47
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

There needs to be a Superdude action figure! I would so buy it!

Man, there was so much to like about this episode that I can't possibly say much. I noticed a He-Man reference in this one ("I have the power!"), and many Looney Tunes references (like the "Firecracker, Firecracker, sis-boom-bah.." line ). Oh, gosh -- this is definitely on the top 10. Cannot wait for tomorrow's episode.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:14 PM   #48
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

Doh! Even though new episodes of shows since the summer have been on at 7 pm, I stupidly thought it would be on at 7:30 pm, and tuned in during the last 10 minutes. I hope they show this one again real soon.
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:27 PM   #49
Nem
At Home
There's no "I" in team, but there's a "me" if you jumble it up a bit...  

Send a message via AIM to Nem Send a message via MSN to Nem

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman414 View Post
Doh! Even though new episodes of shows since the summer have been on at 7 pm, I stupidly thought it would be on at 7:30 pm, and tuned in during the last 10 minutes. I hope they show this one again real soon.
Hey, don't feel too bad =D

I missed the whole thing because I thought it was 7 PM my time, and missed the part where it said eastern lol.

They'll reply it on Friday =)
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:44 PM   #50
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Cartman, take heart, they'll air it again Friday night. Don't quote me on this, but I think it'll be at 7:30, after the debut of "Out of Jimmy's Head", which will be at 7.

This eppie was out of the ordinary, but in my book, that means AWESOME!
Oh my word, Wilt appeared in that Jedi giddap, and his eyes couldn't be seen under that hood, I was floored! But then Frankie appeared, and I cracked up more than I have in a long time. She was just too funny as a fairy. Mac's reactions to everything Bloo did and said was funny too. And then it came to a perfect ending. I just wish we knew what the boys did to be sent to their room. But then, I guess Herriman doesn't always disciplines for valid reasons anyway. I loved how it seemed "The Creator of Everything" was Mac. But of course, with Bloo telling the story, and with his ego... yeah. Bloo is indeed everything. LOL!!

Great eppie, great start to the greatest week in the history of the world.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote