Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 09:54 AM   #41
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

I just left you a review on FF.net; you have no idea how much finding a new chapter made my day! I'm still laughing at the description of the dirty socks and other laundry in Larry's room being about to "crawl away" on their own, since that's such an accurate description of so many guys' dwelling places, and definately recalls my college days!

pitbulllady
Old 09-23-2007, 01:54 PM   #42
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Yay at the ending!
Old 09-23-2007, 05:12 PM   #43
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Yay at the ending!
Yeah, that was one of those "IT'S ABOUT TIME" moments if ever there was!

pitbulllady
Old 09-23-2007, 06:38 PM   #44
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Yeah, that was one of those "IT'S ABOUT TIME" moments if ever there was!

pitbulllady
Yeah, it only took 20 chapters for them to realize that they love each other. XDD

At least THAT amount is better than a n00b story where Wilt and a Mary-Sue realize love in less than 5, and, BY chapter 5, thinking about marriage. I think most of the time in that sense, we don't know, or it's never been mentioned, that the Mary-Sue loves Wilt too, until he tells her first. Then that Mary-Sue is like "OMG i love u 2 wilt!!11!" and we're like "What?" since we didn't KNOW this. At all.

Zigzag is a fine example of a GOOD OC, she's not dense, she's not girly, she's not a moron, she doesn't care for her looks (at least, that I know of) has a bad temper, HAS A PERSONALITY, is British, (I assume that most Mary-Sues are American) and the main thing is, she looking like Wilt in almost every way was said to be coincidental; just a thing where "it just so happened to end up that way", and not a "purposeful thing" because its obvious that Sara didn't know there was Wilt around, who bears a big resemblance to Zigzag. The only thing about them that are the same in appearance, though, is their "frame", or structure. Other than that, their total opposites. But that's why they go together.

Last edited by antgirl1; 09-23-2007 at 06:53 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:07 PM   #45
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17
Thumbs up

I've been following "Crooked Smile" since my summer vacation in Philadelphia, Pennsylvannia. I liked it from chapter 1: Zigzag is definately something-- she has an attitude, she's very straight-forward and she could kick your butt-- and she really balacnes Wilt's sweetness. I think they'd make a fantastic couple and am EAGERLY (VERY eagerly!) waiting for new chapters (this will come as no surprise to Vampyre, since I've practically begged for updates through fanfiction.net!). (When I got an email saying chapter 20 was up I almost fell out of my chair!) I really like this one, and will be following it until the finish!

P.S. Pleeeeeeeease update soon! I'm dying out in Bush Alaska!
Old 10-21-2007, 03:12 PM   #46
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Thank you so much, guys. I'm glad I've got something pretty good going here, even if it is... Very slow, both update wise and plot wise. But, hey, y'am should all be 'appy, I was originally planning on making their feelings come out at the very end. LOL, what a horrifically boring and annoying exprerience THAT would have been. Anyways, believe it or not, I'm actually updating EARLY this time. I are unpredictable, =3

Chapter 21: Delusion

Aww, don't you guys just love how much of an arse I am?

Last edited by Vampyre; 10-21-2007 at 03:16 PM.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:50 PM   #47
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I knew this would happen.

Yer not an arse, you just enjoy toying with Wilt's emotions. Now he'll NEVER leave his bedroom when she does leave...XD
Old 10-22-2007, 02:16 AM   #48
Vampyre
Smart Aleck

You can cheat at this, Antgirl, since you already know the basic plot from the original XD Darn you *shakes fist*

I really do not understand why I get so much enjoyment out of making Wilt miserable. I mean, I love him to pieces, so why do I insist on making his life a misery?...
Old 10-22-2007, 10:18 AM   #49
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
You can cheat at this, Antgirl, since you already know the basic plot from the original XD Darn you *shakes fist*

I really do not understand why I get so much enjoyment out of making Wilt miserable. I mean, I love him to pieces, so why do I insist on making his life a misery?...
Hopefully it means that in the end, he will be generously rewarded for his persistence and for having survived all that you're putting him through!

pitbulllady
Old 10-22-2007, 10:50 AM   #50
Vampyre
Smart Aleck

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Hopefully it means that in the end, he will be generously rewarded for his persistence and for having survived all that you're putting him through!

pitbulllady
Uh... yeah sure, let's go with that...
Closed Thread