Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 09-17-2006, 02:54 PM   #41
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73

Hey, this forums been dead for a while... let's get it moving again!!! I'm trying to get time to work, but I've been so busy lately...

I will (*attempt*) to have it done by the end of the week. I have nothing tomorrow. Yipee.

-Marty
Old 09-17-2006, 05:34 PM   #42
Dude13
Settling In
Cruising through life without a single clue...  

Woohoo! Thats exactly the spirit I like to see, yeah!

It'll be a challenge though - Basic Mandarin Chinese is proving to be much, much, much, much toughter than I originally anticipated, although the general title of the class itself is a dead giveaway.

So, I think as we were....I think we were discussing the fine points of bulky-headed eight-year-olds and unusually slender-necked redheaded redheads.
Dude13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 03:33 PM   #43
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Has anyone noticed that mac's head is actually 9 times his body mass?

And eduardo has pancake feet.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 05:40 PM   #44
Dude13
Settling In

Nine times his body mass? Where does one bring up that kind of statistic?

Ha, mind you this is being asked entirely out of curiousity...there's no way I'm going to try and argue with you on the matter of everyone's favorite disproportionately-built eight-year-old.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:45 PM   #45
lucyrocks73

It's not hard getting Mac's head perfect in PhotoShop, I'll give you that. Where Lucy gives me great difficulty, Charlie Brown with his round head and Mac are easy with the circle tool and "Rounded Rectangle" tool.

And that in its self is a great accomplishment in my book.

-Marty
Old 09-18-2006, 05:57 PM   #46
Dude13
Settling In

Hey, despite all that the little guy has to put up with, at least Mac has a buddy who mostly likely knows of all the ups and downs of being a disproportionate child.....

Honsety, has anyone taken a good look at Goo, recently? She's all limbs, has a head three times wider than her body, and absolutely no torso or anything of that sort. How can she stand up with so much weight on her neck compared to the rest of her?

No offense meant or anything - those too oddly-designed children can hang out with each other as much as they can, because honestly, I'm a massive fan of MacxGoo.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:32 AM   #47
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Look at mac's head. three of mac'storso/legs can fit in side by side. since his head is 3d or at least square from all angles i"VE seen, that means it's a 3x3 grid and that is 9.

Goo's got a torso, but yeat, it's teeny. I mean ,look at wilt!

As for your most recent story bit...

jeez, this is stuill going on? At least terrence redeems himself, i have to say. I'm glad he does. The manner in which he does so is... interesting... i wonder how Mac will react. After all ,terrence's future after his redemption will be rthe same as was presumed in the toehr stories, so it's not THAT much of a change.

sorry about spelling in this post, no time to correct!
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 02:26 AM   #48
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Hello off topic!

I think discussion of head to body ratio should be somewhere else instead of in a discussion thread on a writer's fanfic series.

But that's just me.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 04:24 AM   #49
Dude13
Settling In

Ack! Sorry! Sorry!

It's not just you, CG, as much as it is overhwelming true that we have wandered quite a distance from the original topic. Ugh, we gotta see what we can do about that.

Anyway, to answer Kzinistzerg, yup, it's still going on, and lucyrocks73 and I still have about two chapters left to go in it - although exactly when and how we're going to get to those we have yet to figure out. She's an overworked high school student, and I'm a currently overwhelmed college freshman - Basic Chinese I is taking up much, much more time then I originally planned on.

And as much as I'd also like to work on something else at the same time I'm co-authoring wit lucyrocks, not only is the extra time not there currently, but I also tend to get too many inquiries through both reviews and private messages inquiring simply why I haven't updated "Wishing Only Wounds the Heart" in a bit.

They have their right to be curious, I guess, but after a while of the same thing, it tends to get a bit irksome.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:26 PM   #50
lucyrocks73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude13 View Post
She's an overworked high school student, and I'm a currently overwhelmed college freshman.
That cracked me up, because we both know it's the truth... I'm currently waiting for my ride to play practice, ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Hello off topic!
coughIsaidthatawhileagocoughcough...

Ha ha, just kidding.

So, any disscussion on the latest chapter?

Spoiler Below
Make sure you put them in spoiler tags so no one who doesn't want to read something too soon doesn't have to!!!

-Marty