Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

View Poll Results: Rate "Imposter's Home"
A 11 24.44%
B 4 8.89%
C 13 28.89%
D 8 17.78%
F 9 20.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 01:55 PM   #481
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

It goes on and on and on and on...

Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night!

Musical interlude! Ha ha ha. Oh Goofball thread, so active, still so full of hate.

Anyway. Even though the part with the mice makes me smile and I like Goofball's voice etc etc etc, HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY GOING TO AIR IT?

That is all.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:06 PM   #482
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post

HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY GOING TO AIR IT?
See I have a really crazy theory about that, like maybe someone who works in the Cartoon Network scheduling department is lurking on this forum and sees the large amount of responses that the Goofball thread is getting, without actually going into the thread mind you. And thinks to him/her self "Wow, this episode is generating a lot of buzz, therefore we'll air it as many times as possible so people can see what the big deal is."

So in the one in a million chance that the above is all true, the best way to stop them from airing the episode is to stop talking about it. Or have the lurker go into this thread...what ever works best I suppose.

Old 02-25-2007, 03:29 PM   #483
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
See I have a really crazy theory about that, like maybe someone who works in the Cartoon Network scheduling department is lurking on this forum and sees the large amount of responses that the Goofball thread is getting, without actually going into the thread mind you. And thinks to him/her self "Wow, this episode is generating a lot of buzz, therefore we'll air it as many times as possible so people can see what the big deal is."

So in the one in a million chance that the above is all true, the best way to stop them from airing the episode is to stop talking about it. Or have the lurker go into this thread...what ever works best I suppose.
Heh heh heh, ya never know!

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
Old 02-25-2007, 03:30 PM   #484
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

If that were true, they'd also note who's thread is the longest of them all and play Frankie My Dear a lot more often. Which they should.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:05 PM   #485
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

But then wouldn't people get sick of seeing one episode over and over, be it that episode or FMD?
Old 02-25-2007, 06:47 PM   #486
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

Orlando Bloo doesn't get old. I hope.
Old 03-01-2007, 07:12 PM   #487
JPPT1974
Winter Wonderland

Cheese Fan  

1. I have a feeling that Bloo was trying to make Goofball as bad as he seemed to be as like Bloo bugging Frankie, He was making Goofball go to Frankie so Bloo had something to do with it. Not all of it was Goofball's fault but blame it on Bloo.
2. Second, I am one of the few people that can't stand Mr Harriman and wished that Frankie told him off and said to him that you can clean the floors yourself and just go to the concert despite the disguise going off her as I would love to see the look on his face if she did that!
3. Frankie should had just taken that clown nose off asap the moment Goofball came to Fosters and see for herself first and foremost if he was indeed an imaginary friend! Right then, right now!
Old 03-01-2007, 10:12 PM   #488
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader Bloo View Post
The only good part is the end credits. Oh yeah anyone who likes Goofball just admit, we won't hate you, just Goofball.
I can't say he's all that bad, right? He might annoy me at times and his manners are out of there, but come on, he's a fun guy for all friends in the house, but just not for Frankie. I really hope all those Frankie fans let this moment freaking rest - we're past it, hmmkay? It's March, you should be too busy looking forward at the Foster's DVD.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:27 PM   #489
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

You know, this was probably answered a long while ago and I really don't monitor this thread heavily due to the fact that Goofball is a magnified jack ass of unimaginable proportions but....I have to ask this cause it's really bugging me.

Exactly WHY did he dress up like a human in the first place? I mean the nose aside, he still looks pretty human and I just don't get why he did it. Was it a gimmick, a gag he's played before? I mean what was the purpose behind it?

He was dressed like that before he made it to Foster's so he didn't meet Frankie beforehand, and didn't think of dressing up just to piss her off. So then why did he dress up like that?

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 03-01-2007 at 10:27 PM.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:46 AM   #490
Nathander
The Best Character on the Show

Hairgel!  

Send a message via AIM to Nathander

I kind of think that's how he dresses to begin with, except for the clown nose. And really, other than the fact that I hate Goofball not so much because of what he did to Frankie but because I think he's a genuinely uninspired and irritating character, that was one of my main beefs with the episode. Seeing as how the clown nose wasn't hiding a human nose, why did he vehemently protect if from Frankie trying to take it off? I mean, I know that was part of the joke, but I just don't think they did very well with it.

THough, of course, I didn't think highly of the episode as a whole, which is a shame, because I truly admire Craig Lewis.