Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

View Poll Results: Rate "Imposter's Home"
A 11 24.44%
B 4 8.89%
C 13 28.89%
D 8 17.78%
F 9 20.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 12:03 PM   #441
Voxxyn
Banned

My point is that Frankie has had to put up with all of them, sometimes all at once(Cheese was an isolated but notable instance). Bloo's recklessness and Mr. Herriman's fixation with rules affect others, but Frankie almost always gets the brunt of it, because it's her job to clean up and look after Bloo and obey Mr. H's demands.

Goofball's behavior caused Frankie to suffer and no one else. No one else. She didn't have anyone to share her agony with, which makes it even more heartbreaking. Just horrible and uncalled for.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 02-04-2007 at 12:30 PM.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:08 PM   #442
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

At least we feel for her. Some of us, anyway. That's the part that hurt most; seeing her suffer like that and not being able to do anything about it, feeling helpless to intervene.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 02-04-2007 at 12:08 PM.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:52 PM   #443
Voxxyn
Banned

I almost cried when I watched the episode. At least I feel better knowing I'm the only one upset by it.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:25 PM   #444
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Antother thing that disturbs me is how every other imaginary"friend" thought goofplop wasn't a human when he seriously looked like one!!!!!Plus goofblob's nose was pointed at the end until it was "revealed" it was a (rather crummy looking)trunk! This episode disturbs me,too
Old 02-05-2007, 01:46 PM   #445
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters home fan View Post
Antother thing that disturbs me is how every other imaginary"friend" thought goofplop wasn't a human when he seriously looked like one!!!!!
The reason for that was obvious, it was to further exploit the use of the episode's "so called gag". The same thing was used when Bloo barbarically tortured poor Mac to the brink of insanity with everyone at Foster's helping Bloo in "Surprise".

They believed Goofball was an IF because it helps the episode build it's point of singling out Frankie. They do it all the time in TV. Like in shows like Teen Titans where, if the episode focuses on say Cyborg, he will "convienetly" be the only one powerful enough to take down the villain of the episode.

It's an annoying cliche that can seriously bug you, even when your trying not to notice it. Unfortunately Foster's did it twice for Frankie and Mac, and they made it PAINFULLY obvious in both Mac and Frankie's torture episodes.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:10 PM   #446
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post

It's an annoying cliche that can seriously bug you, even when your trying not to notice it. Unfortunately Foster's did it twice for Frankie and Mac, and they made it PAINFULLY obvious in both Mac and Frankie's torture episodes.

And Wilt, in "Where there is a Wilt there a way"
he spent the whole day just trying to watch the game,
He even developed a twitch twords the end of the episode.

Monty
Old 02-05-2007, 02:23 PM   #447
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
The reason for that was obvious, it was to further exploit the use of the episode's "so called gag". The same thing was used when Bloo barbarically tortured poor Mac to the brink of insanity with everyone at Foster's helping Bloo in "Surprise".

They believed Goofball was an IF because it helps the episode build it's point of singling out Frankie. They do it all the time in TV. Like in shows like Teen Titans where, if the episode focuses on say Cyborg, he will "convienetly" be the only one powerful enough to take down the villain of the episode.

I hate those types of cliche's,WHY DO WRITERS DOO THIS?!(that type of cliche,mind you)
Old 02-05-2007, 02:34 PM   #448
Voxxyn
Banned

That "cliche"(as you call it) was what gave me the impression of the episode being anti-Frankie.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:52 PM   #449
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
That "cliche"(as you call it) was what gave me the impression of the episode being anti-Frankie.
It IS anti-Frankie,that's why I don't watch it.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:02 PM   #450
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn
Goofball's behavior caused Frankie to suffer and no one else. No one else. She didn't have anyone to share her agony with, which makes it even more heartbreaking. Just horrible and uncalled for.
Vox's last paragraph up there might be one of the most true things in this thread. HOW did no-one notice Frankie was annoyed by him and that HE gave Frankie chores so she missed the concert? The whole house was on his side? It's just not logical.

Last edited by HappyFoppy; 02-05-2007 at 10:03 PM.
Closed Thread