Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 03-28-2008, 10:21 AM   #431
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Haha! Bloo on the forum. That's is *ahem* very, uh...special.

Liking the new outfits, by the way
Old 03-28-2008, 12:37 PM   #432
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Makes you wonder why her banning trick isn't working...=P
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 03:46 PM   #433
Fomalhaut
Who speaks like Goo and sings like Eurotrish

Sing with me, Eurotrish!  

Send a message via Skype™ to Fomalhaut

I like the new outfits as well; and those outdoors pollow fights always make me laugh

"Up in the sky, there's a star for everyone"
Fomalhaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 05:29 PM   #434
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Wow, I wish the streets in real life were that quiet. Having all that room to run and play in. And "ice skate" on when there's a sheet of ice on the pavement.

<--- refuses to grow too old to play in the street

Anyway, I'm liking the new outfits, too. Thank you! What did Lynnie end up cooking that evening?
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 03:18 AM   #435
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Looks like everything is peaceful at Foster's Valley; very nice Cass.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:54 PM   #436
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginary Light View Post
Haha! Bloo on the forum. That's is *ahem* very, uh...special.
Be glad you don't have to moderate him. Funny thing is, he has no idea that the site is about a cartoon; when he bothers to think about it at all, he thinks it's about his and everyone else's old lives in the Pacific northwest. He spends all of his time either in the Spam section or trying to get into the office. He doesn't know he's been animated and added to CN's line-up. Might be just as well, but there's something odd about that.

Okay, I'm done prepping the future storyline now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Makes you wonder why her banning trick isn't working...
He was never banned, although after so many back-to-back posts... Excuse me, I need a moment alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomalhaut View Post
I like the new outfits as well; and those outdoors pillow fights always make me laugh.
You should see them whipping water balloons at each other. Fortunately the game doesn't let them do that indoors; if it did, the mall would be flooded by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
What did Lynnie end up cooking that evening?
Chili for lunch, pork chops for dinner. Congrats, by the way; you currently have the highest Cooking skill in the Valley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
Looks like everything is peaceful at Foster's Valley; very nice Cass.
Only looks that way, dude. There's tension under the surface, from more than one source, and it wants to erupt... (Insert dramatic pause...)

Foster's Valley - Eight new pics from the House of Cheese

Sorry, not much serious drama here, just a little yellow dimwit:

Cheese, back from school, shrugs after reading his report card. He's not doing badly, all things considered; Barbara helps him with his homework and Louise encourages him to do extra work, so he's keeping pace with the other students. Public school is very draining for Sims, particularly on the Fun meter (I'm not making that up), so after class Louise heads straight for her dollhouse:

It's not a cheap item but it's worth the price, as it keeps her happy for hours on end. On one of the Sims sites someone made a full-size replica of the dang thing that Sims can actually live in; pretty nice, too. Cheese plays with it as well, but at the moment he wants to tell Barbara about what he learned in class today:

Additional comments by me don't really seem necessary. Cheese prattled on for a solid hour, Barbara's mood sinking by the minute. Eventually he stopped and his mind went vacant as he watched TV:

Gotta love that "nobody's home" expression on his face. Barbara, in desperate need of adult company, got on the phone and invited Derek Monroe over for dinner. He soon arrived and the two chatted outside for a bit:

Barbara is gossiping about Samantha. Not exactly a smart move to talk about her behind her back, lest she find out about it, but then again Barbara and Derek are both newcomers to this part of the Valley and have no idea who they're messing with. The girl is dangerous, period. Talk soon shifted to other topics, and from outside to the dinner table:

Chef salad is tonight's dinner. To the amusement of the adults, Cheese is boasting to Louise that he can finish dinner before she can. "Oh yeah? Prove it," says Louise, and Cheese immediately goes into action:

Louise just stared at him as he dived in with both hands. He finished first, alright, and as a reward for being the fastest eater in the house he got a mild case of gastrointestinal distress:

Again, additional comments by me don't really seem necessary. Not much else happened after that; the adults played on the swings, the kids watched TV, Derek went home and the family went to bed. A long day, but a good day.

Since the game was being cooperative this afternoon I decided to take advantage of the opportunity and played the Never Forgotten house after exiting the House of Cheese (I love that name). Pics from what went on there will be up soon.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 10:36 PM   #437
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Haha, Cheese shares what he learned at school. That was great!

I feel sorry for Barbara. Poor woman, she must dread going home, knowing he'll be there, and will just annoy the living daylights out of her.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 09:17 AM   #438
Fomalhaut
Who speaks like Goo and sings like Eurotrish

Sing with me, Eurotrish!  

Send a message via Skype™ to Fomalhaut

These are pretty fun indeed. Looking forward to the new pics! (And what about ME?)

"Up in the sky, there's a star for everyone"
Fomalhaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 09:34 AM   #439
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Haha, Cheese shares what he learned at school. That was great!

I feel sorry for Barbara. Poor woman, she must dread going home, knowing he'll be there, and will just annoy the living daylights out of her.
I seldom make any real changes to Sims screencaps other than for cosmetic reasons so what you see is what actually happened during play, but the Spam smilie worked so well and had me giggling so hard I had to add it.

Barbara's home all day but yeah, she doesn't really look forward to Cheese coming home from school. Neither he nor Louise have brought any classmates home yet but eventually they will, and for Barbara's sake I hope Goo isn't one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomalhaut View Post
These are pretty fun indeed. Looking forward to the new pics! (And what about ME?)
Still trying to hunt up a better outfit for you; you're remarkably difficult to dress for some reason. Not to worry, though, I'll find something soon.

In a place so very close yet so very far from Foster's Valley, the Simmaster opened a thing he called the Package Editor. The Package Editor, known as SimPE by many, was a tool more powerful than all the others in the Simmaster's vast arsenal, and indeed it was SimPE that made many of those other tools possible. Created by the great genius Quaxi in a faraway place known as Germany, SimPE could do what few other tools could do; it had the power to destroy memory holes and remove corruption from individual Sims. One by one the Simmaster began examining the memories of each of his Sims, and the memories of each lot and the neighborhood as a whole for these, too, had memories of their own. Holes were found; holes were patched. But it was a herculean task and eventually the Simmaster grew tired from the work, and decided to continue it on another day. As he closed down SimPE, in his exhaustion he inadvertently clicked a button that he should not have, and a change was made to one house in the Valley, a change he did not want. The Simmaster beheld the error, assessed the unwanted change, and spoke aloud:

"Oops."

Foster's Valley - When the calendar breaks

Early Thursday morning, Linestra, still full from the previous night's dinner, tops off with a snack while in the background xxxClaire amuses herself by juggling water bottles:

It's the start of an ordinary day, meaning there's about two hours to kill before the bus arrives, more than enough time to do a little primping before class:

When xxxClaire or any other Sim does this it's cute; when Gabe does it it's obnoxious. The sun rose minutes later, giving Sparky a good view of the garbage can as she took out the trash:

She also got a good view of the trees and was astonished to see that they were green. Doesn't sound like a big deal except it's the middle of autumn. It's warm out, too, like it is in late summer. The morning newspaper hasn't arrived, either. She knows something's not right but isn't sure what. Imaginary Light, on the other hand, is very sure that she wants to earn a little money and boost her creativity, both of which can be done with the easel. So she begins a painting, hoping to get as much done as she can before the bus arrives:

But the schoolbus never showed up. Another anomaly, albeit one that nobody's complaining about too much. 10:00 AM arrived, and it being Thursday, the tax bill is due to arrive. The mailman didn't come. Something is seriously wrong. Not that Linestra and Lynnie care; seen here, Linestra studies the way of the mop and the sponge, on her way to a point of Cleaning skill, while Lynnie enjoys a good laugh at what's on TV:

It's the Hollywood gossip report; seems that Jimmy Montero got a bad sunburn while sunbathing the other day. Rumor has it that he was nude. Ow. The anomalies are piling up and Sparky has a hunch; she goes to check it on her computer but first has to deal with x_dummkoff_x:

She has reasoned that since the mailman didn't arrive and there was no tax bill that means there's extra money in the household budget so can she get this necklace that's on sale at the mall pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease !?!? Sparky rolled her eyes, pointed at the door, and told x_dummkoff_x to pick up groceries while she's out. Off she went. xxxClaire, who's been on the swings, reentered the house and passed by Linestra, who had just gained that point of Cleaning skill and a thousand Aspiration points to boot:

xxxClaire: "No school today! How cool is that?"
Linestra: "Totally cool!"
Lynnie: "Ugh! Jimmy, put your pants on! What's wrong with you!?!?"

Sparky in the meantime made it to her computer and checked her hunch. It's summer when it should be autumn, the schoolbus never arrived, there's no mail and no newspaper. And in the lower right hand corner of her monitor is the final piece of the puzzle. It's supposed to be Thursday, but it's not. The calendar says it's Monday. Somehow, time in the Never Forgotten house has been reset back to the beginning. And she realizes that there is an inevitable consequence to a reset like this.

The Welcome Wagon is coming back.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 04-07-2008 at 06:26 PM. Reason: No typo is safe from the mighty Edit button.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 11:04 AM   #440
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

*crosses fingers* Pleae be Wilt, please be Wilt...
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote