Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:07 AM   #391
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Dog's Day All Day

Title Card Sound: Dog whimpering

When Bloo bumps into an imaginary magician by accident, the magician, in anger, turns Bloo into a puppy. To make matters worse, a dog catcher intends to capture the now transform Bloo into the pound. Now Bloo must find the magician in order to become his old self.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:12 AM   #392
Bloonan
Banned
No sudden movements... I'm watching you.  

Location: In the dark corner of my room, with my computer and my video games.

I'm Gonna Take Care of Bloo
Title card sound: The gang sighing in a relaxed way.

The gang (excluding Bloo) win a free day at the spa. However, although they enjoy their first few moments, they end up missing Bloo's insane antics. Even Harriman! They then ask Goo to imagine another Bloo, but the new one is more manner-friendly and rule-loving then Harriman, sending the two into a competition over who can be more "with the rules".
Meanwhile, Bloo gets so desprate for an adventure that he tries to do one with Cheese and Red, with insane results.

Indiana Cheese in the Quest for Choklet Milk/Coco's World

ICITQFCM- Cheese goes out looking for chocolate milk, turning the entire town upside down! Finally, he gets to Foster's, and drives everyone to insanity! Finally, he asks Syrus the sea monster, who whacks him all the way to the roof of... Mac's apartment?!? Then, Terrence finds him (Oh, boy ) and ends up with this:
: What do you want?
: I like chocolate milk.
: What?
: Can I have some chocolate milk?
: Get outa here!
: ... Okay. Can I have some chocolate milk?
: ... Okay. Can I have some chocolate milk?
: ... Okay.

CW- A day in the life of Coco.

Episode's credits: Cheese causing havoc all over the town.
Bloonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:44 AM   #393
Rinny562
Settling In
"My life is a mock-umentary"  

Send a message via AIM to Rinny562

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor26 View Post
Dog's Day All Day

Title Card Sound: Dog whimpering

When Bloo bumps into an imaginary magician by accident, the magician, in anger, turns Bloo into a puppy. To make matters worse, a dog catcher intends to capture the now transform Bloo into the pound. Now Bloo must find the magician in order to become his old self.
You KNOW Bloo would at first take advantage of this (i.e. whizzing on the carpet so Frankie has to clean it, breaking anything he wants, chewing anything he wants and all the blame would go to poor Chewy)
Rinny562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:05 PM   #394
Bloonan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinny562 View Post
You KNOW Bloo would at first take advantage of this (i.e. whizzing on the carpet so Frankie has to clean it, breaking anything he wants, chewing anything he wants and all the blame would go to poor Chewy)
Aw, poor Chewy!
Old 03-14-2007, 12:33 PM   #395
Voxxyn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinny562 View Post
If the main gag consists of disgusting bathroom humor at the expense of Frankie, I wouldn't enjoy it at all.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 03-14-2007 at 12:49 PM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:05 PM   #396
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Elderly Respects

Title Card Sound: Elderly people snoring

Eduardo convinced a reluctant gang to come to the local retirement home to spend some time with the elders. Soon, though, the gang realized that they have something in common with the elderly.

Blurted Out

Title Card Sound: People laughing

Goo becomes upset when she inadvertently called Madame Foster "Grandma" in front of everyone, becoming the laughing stock of the town in the process. To get Goo become her old self again, the gang devised a plan to embarrese someone else, so that the town wouldn't find Goo funny anymore.

Snakes In The Mansion

Title Card Sound: Snakes hissing

In the spoof of "Snakes In The Plane", the entire Foster's mansion is infested with snakes when someone left package containing them in front of the door, only to be opened up by a curious gang. So everyone are now determined to round up every snakes...by any means necessary.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 05-15-2024 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts.
emperor26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:57 AM   #397
Bloonan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor26 View Post
Snakes In The Mansion

Title Card Sound: Snakes hissing

In the spoof of "Snakes In The Plane", the entire Foster's mansion is infested with snakes when someone left package containing them in front of the door, only to be opened up by a curious gang. So everyone are now determined to round up every snakes...by any means necessary.
Oh, boy. Why not use Cheese to get them out?
Old 03-15-2007, 06:01 PM   #398
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Hail To The Fire

Title Card Sound: Olympic music

Wilt is chosen to be the holder of the torch for the upcoming Olympics. But Wilt isn't so sure, recalling a disastrous event that still haunts him. So the gang makes the best effort to get Wilt to overcome his doubts and fears before the current torch holder comes to town.

Dream Another Dream

Title Card Sound: Everyone sleeping

When Bloo's subconscious comes out of the real Bloo during the night, he decided to take a peak into his friend's dreams.

Identity Chaos

Title Card Sound: The gang saying "hmmm"

Frankie decided to change her usual attire and looks. But in doing so, she changed her identity, with everyone wondering who that "person" is, much to Frankie's chagrin.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 05-15-2024 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:19 PM   #399
Rinny562
Settling In
"My life is a mock-umentary"  

Send a message via AIM to Rinny562

Episode Title: The Never-Blending Story (The Never-Ending Story)

Title Card: Coco, Wilt, Bloo and Eduardo each telling their story at the same time

Bloo, Wilt, Coco and Eduardo are sent to bed early falsely accused of breaking the rules. So to keep themselves entertained, they tell a story. Eduardo begins with something sweet and happy, Bloo turns the story into an action backed horror, Wilt turns it into a moral filled sports teamwork story and Coco ends it with something crazy.
Rinny562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:42 PM   #400
emperor26
Foster's Legend

The Crazy Lady Did It

Title Card Sound: Madame Foster acting crazy

When Madame Foster accidently attack a mailman she mistaken for a criminal, she is soon sued by him. Fortunately for her, she is only given a warning, but the police notifies her that if something like this ever happen again, she'll be put into a retirement home. Now everyone in the mansion must find a way to comfort her. But with her eccentric and bizarre behavior, this proves to be a difficult task to accomplish.

Sped

Title Card Sound: Bus being driven

In the spoof of "Speed", Kip Snip returns, kidnaps Mac, Bloo and Frankie and forces the red-head to drive to 100 mph or above to an unknown destination, or else. Now it's up to Wilt, Eduardo, Coco and Goo, along with Officer Nina, to save the trio.

Frankie Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Title Card Sound: Dramatic que

Mac, Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo and Coco are mislead and believes that Frankie is moving out of Foster's. So they made every attempt to make her stay put-with mixed results.

I Was A Teenage Mac

Title Card Sound: Random Teen Mac remarks

Mac feels bummed when he is denied due to his age (not able to go to ride on the latest roller coaster, Unable to reach certain items, etc). So an imaginary pixie name Pix changes Mac into a thirteen year old teenager. At first, Mac seems to like this, but soon learns that a teenager's life is no different from anyone elses.