Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 10-15-2006, 06:26 AM   #31
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

I had a weird dream last night, it might of had soemthing to do with the chat room conversation I believe was either last night or the night before that.

I was in some place, looking at waterfalls, and there was a sort of... bridge of rocks. anyway, I decided to hop across them fro some reason, and then I fell off, some guy ran up to me, and was holding a really big Pikachu stuffed animal or something. I grabbed onto the tail, then the tail ripped off and I fell.

Then I woke up, it's not the first dream I've had involving falling off of something and falling to my impending doom. I hope it doesn't mean something
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 11:56 AM   #32
SkittleMonkey
Foster's Legend
Snoozer ish lurve.  

Send a message via MSN to SkittleMonkey

Hmm, let's think... Are there any high mountains or buildings or cliffs you could fall off where you live?
Patrick: Yeah, you could be bald and have a big nose!
---------------------------------------------------
Eduardo: No, Senor Bloo! They es magic, not drive around in no car!
Bloo: Nope, he lost his magic; now he dresses like a lady, and the butterfly has legs and an afro.
SkittleMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:52 AM   #33
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

(The rest of the dream to my weirdest dream [If you don't know what I mean, go to the foster's dreams to find out])

I was with my friend, Rachel Ozman, and we are at school, but it's WAY different from my school. Then I saw something I thought I will never see: A hot dog stand (Yes, I've never been in a hotdog stand). I went there, but I see no hotdogs. Just some other food (Boy what a rip off. And the hotdog stand looks just like a giant hotdog!). Then my friend was leaving school, and school is not even over! I try to go after her to tell her not to leave, but I can't since I go to this school.

That's when I turned into Link from "Legend Of Zelda"! I went tho the temple of Time to turn myself into the Adult Link. I went exploring Hyrule and defeat monsters and collect rupees and stuff. and that's when I met a giant monster, who challenged me to a race from some island to the gate of Hyrule. For some reason, I accepted the challenged. To run fast, I have to press "A" and "B" in a pattern (Yes, it's like an actual game). At the first try, I was going to lose, so I have to restart (Yes, I don't get the hang of losing to a video game). The secon time, it was a sucsess, that I won, and everyone was cheering for me. While that happended, the camra focused to someone else, and it was Melody, trapped it a cave, saying that I perfect for something (I can't remember what)

Then fianally, I was in a theater (For some reason), and it was a play about the "Wilt's play" part (And if you don't know what I mean, go to the "Foster's dreams" thread), and my other friend, Roxanne, was there, too, but with some other people that looked like they came from India.

I can't remember what else what happened, but then I woke up.

Weird dream, huh? If you think that's weird, you should here my other weird dreams, but that's another story (Sheesh. My longest post yet).
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 05:39 PM   #34
SkittleMonkey
Foster's Legend
Snoozer ish lurve.  

Since it seems this thread has been dead for a while, I will go ahead and post a dream I had just recently.

Well, some of you might know I like to listen to J-pop, one of my favorite artists being T.M. Revolution. Well, anyway, I had this really weird dream that he had wings, spoke perfect English, and that he flew me all over the world; then, he dropped me off at some airport in France. I remember because I could see the Eiffel Tower out the window. ^_^ That was it, but it was looovely... <333
Bloo: Nope, he lost his magic; now he dresses like a lady, and the butterfly has legs and an afro.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:33 AM   #35
vannielou
Settling In

i had a dream the other day that one of my, i guess you could say "exfriends" tried to kill me

not too pleasant
vannielou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:34 AM   #36
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

I said I would share this bizarre dream. I mentioned before that I do not have the fortune to have Foster's dreams, and that mine are weird and unpredictable and like a Stephen King novel. I had this dream 15 years ago (I do not usually remember all my dreams, just the feelings) here goes:

My father and I were in his car, and we were driving in this winding mountainous road (looked like somewhere in Southern AZ). We were conversing normally like father and son, and I remember my father sayiing to me: "you are going to like this." He would not tell me where we were going and what was to come. We pulled into a small town in fron of a plain one story building. We walked inside, and we were greeted by a man in a suit, and in the main area there were suits hanging all around. My dad and this man shook hands, and then they looked at me. "What do you think," my father asked the man. "I think I can work with this," the man replied. He started measuring me in front of a mirror, while my dad stood there smiling. I thought my father was having a tailor made suit made just for me.

Instead the man went over to one of the racks and got down a black suit, a white shirt and a blue tie. He told me to put the suit on which I did. I looked at myself in the mirror, and the man measured me again - "what do you think?"
"Looks good," my father said, "what do you think" he asked me. I just nodded my head, but I had a feeling of foreboding. "Okay," let's all step in here." We walked in this other room and it was nothing but different caskets. I really was scared, because I looked down and realized I was in my bare feet!* I looked at my father, who was smiling and at the man who was still measuring me. I remember myself screaming "I am not dead yet! What are you doing dad? I am not dead yet!" Then I woke up.

* It is a known fact that while people are buried in anice suit or dress, they are barefoot since the casket blanket covers them up to their waist.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:31 AM   #37
SkittleMonkey
Foster's Legend
Snoozer ish lurve.  

Whoa, that's creepy. I sure am glad I haven't had dreams like that...
Old 11-16-2006, 12:18 PM   #38
vannielou
Settling In

duck2k that's creepy...
but somehow cool, you know, like a creepy music video
vannielou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 02:34 PM   #39
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannielou View Post
duck2k that's creepy...
but somehow cool, you know, like a creepy music video
Like I said before, some dreams stick out so much, that I do remember them. I can remember a few more that were creepy too.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 09:53 PM   #40
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I've never read through this thread but I had a weird non-Foster's dream last night and I had to come here to post it. I had super-powers!

So in the dream it was *basically* the Marvel world where there are mutants living among non-mutants, only in this particular universe there was no "war" against mutants and we (for I was one, I was some sort of animal-woman, I *think* it was a hyena, which is actually my favorite animal, so that's cool) lived side-by-side with the non-mutants.

Anyways, I was just starting college and it was the first day of classes. Prior to this first day some of the other mutants had been not-so-secretly spreading the word that they wanted the other mutants to ditch class and attend meetings for practising your powers, supposedly to start fighting crime. But you know how these things pan out and I was certain that No Good would come of it and some people would become villains - so I was hesitant to go.

So I showed up in the giant building where all the classes were (it was a college with a single building) - and all of a sudden all these mutants started demonstrating and stuff to try to rally all the mutants together into their little organisation. One chick was lifting this giant post or something way up to the ceiling (there was a courtyard in the center of the building so it was the ceiling at the top of the building, you know), there were people throwing ice and fire, people changing into stuff, people zooming around at lightspeed, etc. And then (dun dun) people started getting hurt! (duh) And the non-mutants freaked out and started attacking every mutant in sight, we fought back, there was this Big Thing, and I guess the police showed up before I could wreak my hyena-wrath on anyone.

It was weird but cool. I guess the War On Mutants started at a college, lol.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote