Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

View Poll Results: Rate this episode
A 15 68.18%
B 2 9.09%
C 5 22.73%
D 0 0%
F 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2009, 07:15 AM   #31
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxJ1800 View Post
And Bloo was just outright cheating, daring friends to do stuff that's physically impossible for them.
Oh well Mac was no angel himself especially when he tried to get poor Yoogie to betray his dietary beliefs by having his lips touch meat, which is a huge no no for most people of Indian descent, in fact I am kind of surprised they got away with such a gag in the first place, I guess maybe since they didn't specifically mention religion or Hinduism it was okay.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:45 AM   #32
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
Oh well Mac was no angel himself especially when he tried to get poor Yoogie to betray his dietary beliefs by having his lips touch meat, which is a huge no no for most people of Indian descent, in fact I am kind of surprised they got away with such a gag in the first place, I guess maybe since they didn't specifically mention religion or Hinduism it was okay.
Well, as a vegetarian myself, Yogi has my utmost respect for the stand he took on that. At the end of the day, it isn't worth compromising your deeply-held beliefs just for the sake of a silly competition.

(And please, don't take the pee out of me for saying that, or for being what I am. Seriously, I'm just not in the mood for it right now. I just wanted to show my appreciation for Yogi while the moment was still there.)

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 05-04-2009 at 03:32 PM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:30 AM   #33
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

This was probably the funniest I think. Mac and Bloo acting as eachother was great. I especially liked the Sloppy Moe dares.

Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:26 PM   #34
Bloo4Ever
Settling In

We Hardly Knew Ye...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
Well, vicious as it was, its perfectly within boundaries. I have to agree with MaxJ1800 that it isn't fair for Bloo to do things not physically possible (although it was definitely funny. Like Byron Giant who had to eat pickles with no mouth ) But in fairness, Mac had some of these as well, like the tattooing of the Declaratoin of Independence.

Anyways, I thought this episode was even better than the Superdude one, and it so cool to see that Mac still has feelings for Frankie in my opinion. But best line ever:

"I dare you to eat Jackie's sandwich!"

"That's not a dare; That's a death wish."

Cheese: I have braces.
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.

Imagination Never Dies...But if it did, the date would be May 3, 2009
Bloo4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #35
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I love the shade of green Bloo turns into. The color looks good on him.

Glad to see Paco is feeling better. And I liked that whole scene with Ed, too.

HAha, just following a dare causes Wilt to pass out. I liked Boomer passing out, too.

Madame F. looks so much more like a little old granny without her teeth. And I knew from the start she'd join in the fun.

"C-I-S-S-Y-M-P.." lol!!

Uh oh, Mac's mad. And Bloo's not being fair, he's daring friends to do stuff they can't physically do at all, even when they wanted to. Including Wilt not being able to NOT say "sorry". Shame, Bloo, shame. Eh, it's typical Bloo though. I love him.

I love Bloo on the beach with the paddleball. Don't worry Bloo, you can always get another one. Oh wow, he even has names for each of them. Poor, poor Bloo.

I loved Bloo and Mac switching rolls. I've never seen this side of Mac before. Bloo broke Mac's heart into a thousand pieces?? And Bloo apologizes, good for you Bloo! And awww, best friends forever.

(Sorry, I'm typing all this while I"m watching the ep. Is that ok?)

I loved this one too, full of fun! And interesting tidbits, it was different than any of the other episodes. Another a+ from me.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:09 AM   #36
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
I love the shade of green Bloo turns into. The color looks good on him.

Glad to see Paco is feeling better. And I liked that whole scene with Ed, too.

HAha, just following a dare causes Wilt to pass out. I liked Boomer passing out, too.

Madame F. looks so much more like a little old granny without her teeth. And I knew from the start she'd join in the fun.

"C-I-S-S-Y-M-P.." lol!!

Uh oh, Mac's mad. And Bloo's not being fair, he's daring friends to do stuff they can't physically do at all, even when they wanted to. Including Wilt not being able to NOT say "sorry". Shame, Bloo, shame. Eh, it's typical Bloo though. I love him.

I love Bloo on the beach with the paddleball. Don't worry Bloo, you can always get another one. Oh wow, he even has names for each of them. Poor, poor Bloo.

I loved Bloo and Mac switching rolls. I've never seen this side of Mac before. Bloo broke Mac's heart into a thousand pieces?? And Bloo apologizes, good for you Bloo! And awww, best friends forever.

(Sorry, I'm typing all this while I"m watching the ep. Is that ok?)

I loved this one too, full of fun! And interesting tidbits, it was different than any of the other episodes. Another a+ from me.
Wilt was acting, though, when he "passed out", trying to make the others think that he'd taken Jackie's sandwich and eaten it, at great risk. When Jackie walked in seconds later, eating said sandwich, the others realized that Wilt was faking it. He cheated, in other words, so he lost the dare.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #37
Bloo4Ever
Settling In

We Hardly Knew Ye...  

At first, when I saw Wilt, and that he looked like he was eating the sandwich, I at first thought that Wilt did eat the sandwich, however, since he was sorry for Jackie, made an entirely new sandwich for Jackie. I thought that would have been hilarious.

Cheese: I have braces.
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.

Imagination Never Dies...But if it did, the date would be May 3, 2009
Bloo4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #38
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

The way I saw it, Wilt ate the sandwich, and Jackie had made another one, perhaps a better one, which is why he walked away from his sandwich in the first place. Everyone thought Wilt had faked it though, and so he lost the dare, and Wilt being Wilt, he let them believe he had failed rather than argue. Him making Jackie the other sandwich makes sense to me though too. Ah well, I guess it can be open to many speculations.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #39
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I recall Wilt having an oops-you-caught-me look after Jackie walked in with the sandwich, so I believe Wilt was faking it to get out of performing an insanely dangerous dare. I didn't grab it though, so I could be mistaken.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:18 AM   #40
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

I have to wonder just what the "danger" actually was-the size of sandwich, or the ingredients, or Jackie's wrath? I mean, what exactly is a guy who is small enough to get pwned by a CAT gonna do to someone who is 10 feet tall?

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote