Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 01-27-2007, 06:38 PM   #31
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
I definately hope there will be an episode about one of Jordan's mansions. With a storyline simmilar to "How Foster's deals without Wilt and how Wilt deals with being served on "endlessly"".

So Jordan won't end up as a one-time-use character. At least, I HOPE. Since it'd be sad for Jordan to only appear once, then never again.

I've also read about the real Michael Jordan, and he has children. So there may be a possiblity that Jordan does, too.
I really hope that we haven't seen the last of Jordan Michaels. I mean, anyone who could create someone as wonderful and complex as Wilt deserves to have a reprising role! I really, really wanna see an episode in which Wilt goes to stay with him for awhile.

Jordan's real-life counterpart and inspiration, Michael Jordan, is what? 50? I know that his kids are either in their late teens or adults now. I don't think that Jordan Michaels is quite that old, since he appeared to have been around 6 or so when he created Wilt, though he could have been older, since he was short for his age. Unlike his counterpart, HE has hair still, lol!

On a side note, I believe that I've narrowed down the hometown of both Wilt and Jordan as Charleston, South Carolina. The reason I think that, aside from the accents, is that in close-up scenes of that big game between Wilt and Larry(the most recent one, NOT the one in which Jordan was still a kid), there are these pineapples stenciled on the doorways of the old buildings. I KNEW I remembered seeing that pineapple motif somewhere, in some old city I've visited, and I happened to think of it while talking to a friend of mine about his recent trip to New Orleans as part of rebuilding construction team. I asked him if he remembered seeing a city where there were lots of these pineapples stenciled on doorways to old buildings, and he immediately said, "Yeah, Charleston-you know, on 'Catfish Row' there are all these buildings with those stupid pineapples on 'em; I have no idea why, since they don't grow pineapples in Charleston!" Sure enough, I emailed my second cousin who lives in "The Holy City", and he confirmed that those pineapples were sort of a symbol for Charleston; you HAD to have at least ONE something with that motif on it if you lived there, and many of the exclusive shops now sell clothing with that pineapple, which has sort of gotten adopted by the "preppy" crowd as a trendy thing. Apparently, it got started with the Gullah/Geechee culture and took off from there. So, North Carolina has Michael Jordan, and we've got Jordan Michaels AND Wilt!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 06:53 PM   #32
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Charleston, South Carolina...I WAS RIGHT!

They WERE from one of the original 13 states!

You cheater. Now we'll have to wait until we get yelled at by the Foster's staff about finding out this. XD

You know, it's strange that Jordan isn't too shorter than Wilt. And THAT'S saying something!
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:42 PM   #33
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Charleston, South Carolina...I WAS RIGHT!

They WERE from one of the original 13 states!

You cheater. Now we'll have to wait until we get yelled at by the Foster's staff about finding out this. XD

You know, it's strange that Jordan isn't too shorter than Wilt. And THAT'S saying something!
Huh. I always thought it was New York. Go figure.

Who knows how they'll react.

Yeah, I noticed. He's probably 7 foot something.

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:20 PM   #34
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

That's the same size as Eduardo isn't it? Has anyone noticed that in GWH Jordan seems to shrink and grow in the breif time hes in the film? At one point, when he's giving Wilt a hug (aww) he comes to his chin, (with both of their knees bent) and then, when Wilt's knees are bent while their playing basketball, but Jordans aren't and he comes to his shoulders or something...
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 08:23 AM   #35
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
That's the same size as Eduardo isn't it? Has anyone noticed that in GWH Jordan seems to shrink and grow in the breif time hes in the film? At one point, when he's giving Wilt a hug (aww) he comes to his chin, (with both of their knees bent) and then, when Wilt's knees are bent while their playing basketball, but Jordans aren't and he comes to his shoulders or something...
This sort of thing happens all the time in animating. AWWW about the hug.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:15 AM   #36
Vampyre
Smart Aleck

First time we saw Wilt EVER hug anyone! Who's got the video camera?

Last edited by Vampyre; 02-10-2007 at 09:15 AM.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:37 AM   #37
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

LAWL, not me. XD
Old 02-10-2007, 10:43 AM   #38
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
First time we saw Wilt EVER hug anyone! Who's got the video camera?
Yeah, I think it is, though I'm trying to think of any other time we've seen him hug someone. It's rather odd, that as nice a person as Wilt is, and as helpful and compassionate as he is, he can also be a bit "cold" and distant when it comes to actually showing affection, or ANY emotion, for that matter. Sometimes it just seems like Wilt takes that male stereotype of holding in feelings a bit TOO far. I don't think he was created that way, honestly, but has developed this sort of "wall" around him(with due respects to Pink Floyd) due to his unpleasant experiences, and the knowledge that as a still-adoptable resident of Foster's, he will have to sever ties he's spent years building in an instant. I sure hope that being reunited with Jordan, and knowing that all is forgiven and he's still a welcome and cherished member of the Michaels clan, will help break down some of those emotional barriers.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:01 AM   #39
Vampyre
Smart Aleck

Well he did TECHINICALLY hug Eduardo once. In 'Who let the Dog's in?' when Eduardo is sat at the bottom of the stairs with chewy, he walks up with the other's and wraps his arm around his shoulders. I'm not sure if that can be classed as a hug, but it's half of one.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #40
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

That probably doesn't count, since the GWH hug really was a hug.