Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 03-13-2007, 01:03 PM   #381
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Friends No More

Title Card Sound: The gang gasps in shock

After an argument over an incident, Bloo and Mac did the unthinkable: they broke their friendship. Worse is, Bloo is considering adoption. Can Frankie and the gang mend their friendship before they became bitter to each other forever?
Old 03-13-2007, 03:19 PM   #382
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Am I the only one who'd like to see the episode involving Frankie's prom night? Even without Bloo, things might not have ended up swell and peachy since Mr. H would insist on being the chaperone bringing more embarassment on Frankie's behalf; and since Wilt gets to go to the dance why should Eduardo and Coco be left out of it too? They'd make a fuss over it until Mr. H gives in and allows them to come, but ONLY if they stay out of trouble.

We all know how Eduardo is with crowds, and Coco? Oh man. I see possibilities.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:35 PM   #383
Rinny562
Settling In
"My life is a mock-umentary"  

Send a message via AIM to Rinny562

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Am I the only one who'd like to see the episode involving Frankie's prom night? Even without Bloo, things might not have ended up swell and peachy since Mr. H would insist on being the chaperone bringing more embarassment on Frankie's behalf; and since Wilt gets to go to the dance why should Eduardo and Coco be left out of it too? They'd make a fuss over it until Mr. H gives in and allows them to come, but ONLY if they stay out of trouble.

Oh man! I'd love that! It could all start out with a Prom picture Bloo finds in the attic and in the picture is all kinds a' chaos XD
Rinny562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:40 PM   #384
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Quote:

Interesting idea you got there.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:27 PM   #385
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Frankie's 6 (parody of Ocean's 11)

Title Card Sound: Jackpot sound from the slot machines

Frankie Foster is given the opportunity to take a break from her chores and head to Las Vegas for a holiday, but Bloo takes it away from her when he lies about Frankie being lazy. In revenge, Frankie decides to roundup Mac, Wilt, Coco, Eduardo and even Mr Herriman in an attempt to steal Bloo's money from right under his face!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:40 PM   #386
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Hospital To You

Title Card Sound: Ambulence siren

While playing a game of football, Mac accidently breaks his right arm, and is sent to the local hospital. While waiting for Mac's recovery, Eduardo convinced Bloo what doctors and nurses do, and fearing that his friend is in danger, both he and Eduardo decided to "rescue" Mac from doom-with hilarious results.

Wish It All Away/ Whachamacallit Stick

A.) An imaginary genie manipulates Bloo, who unintentionally winds up embarrasing his friends. When he learns what's going on, Bloo decided to turn the table on the genie.

B.) An unusual, crooked stick gives unusual changes to the gang

Mr. Herriman-Unruly
Frankie-Couch Potato
Goo-Emo
Eduardo-Being fearsome
Coco-Sane
Wilt-Rude
Bloo-A "Goody two shoes"
Mac-A complete goofball
Old 03-13-2007, 05:21 PM   #387
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:

Trust Me-I would commit horrific crimes against humanity to see this episode! Mr. Herriman would SO be like the overprotective fatherly type, insisting on some ridiculous curfew hour, and you can bet he'd be waiting right there in the foyer, stop watch in hand, counting down the milliseconds until they got home...a lot like my grandfather did when I went to the prom!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:11 PM   #388
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor26 View Post
Bloo-A "Goody two shoes"
In other words, Wilt in Bloo's body. XD

Quote:

No. You are not alone. I would imagine Bloo finding the prom photo in the Attic, and then asking everyone what the heck it was. Thus leading to a flashback to the whole episode with the prom...I believe I had posted an idea about it, unless it got deleted for some reason. XD

Last edited by antgirl1; 03-13-2007 at 06:13 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:53 PM   #389
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Guys, don't make me write a fanfic of it, really. . .
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:11 AM   #390
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Guys, don't make me write a fanfic of it, really. . .
Oh, great - thanks CG. Now I want the fanfic.

Said something about it, now we'll want it. We'll demand it!
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote