Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 02-12-2008, 10:05 PM   #371
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Anyway, here's Cheese, starring in "I eat, therefore I poot".

ROTFLSHMFIATFO!!!

That made my day better. Thank you for that!
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:51 AM   #372
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

DUDE! That was hilarious! I too needed a good laugh this morning!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:26 PM   #373
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

I had a crap day so lol at the Cheese video
Old 02-14-2008, 08:22 AM   #374
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire

Oh man, that was hilarious! Thanks for that, Cass!

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 06:35 PM   #375
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Glad you all enjoyed the video. For the record, he threw up about five minutes later.

Foster's Valley - New pics that have nothing to do with the Piano, the Dark Sun, or the story in general

In other words, random pics from around town.

We begin with the big cat himself, Blake Superior:

This is something else I've been meaning to make a video of. When Blake gets going on the couch, he goes all out, bouncing all over the place, doing backflips, and laughing and yelling "Woohoo!" the whole time. Richie Wildebrat thinks it's funny; I'm not sure what his parents think. But as long as he keeps getting Aspiration Points for it, I'll keep letting him do it.

Sparky at work:

It's early Tuesday morning at the Never Forgotten house. Sparky has just logged onto the Forum and is absolutely delighted. Why? Three possibilities:

#1: Grey Delisle has registered as a new member.
#2: Her favorite moderator has just logged in.
#3: No one double posted.

My money is on #3.

She's baaaaack:

Some of you may remember Carmel Delicious from much earlier in the thread and Bloo's antics following her visit to his house. She still has a temper, still swears like a sailor, and on her first trip to the mall she grabbed Coco and gave her an atomic noogie. No reason, she just felt like it. Before the SecuROM incident, Carmel had gone to the University and was studying to become a law enforcement agent. Now she's a teen again, and a belligerent teen, too. She's fun.

Rhonda Cassiman gets wet:

At the time I was playing Derek Monroe, who is hidden behind Grace Horvath, who is busy hurling the water balloon. Much to my surprise, Rhonda got into the spirit of things and the two of them spent the next hour whipping water balloons at each other. I don't know, maybe Bloo's insane playfulness is rubbing off on her. I wish I knew how they produce water balloons out of thin air; that would be a trick worth knowing.

Uh-oh:

Something you'd like to share with us, Lynnie? Ron Delmastro wandered into the Commandgo Emporium clothing store, looked at Lynnie, and the hearts popped up. They chatted, they liked each other, and that was about it. Ron's destiny lies elsewhere, if I did my job right, but this sort of thing is something we'll likely have to have a Serious Conversation about eventually. Not to worry; I have things worked out and under control. Mostly.

Kip Bratman goes dancing:

Kip and his wife Buffy, the parents of Sweetums the bratty little girl in House Of Bloo's, called the Wildebrat residence on Day One and invited Blake Superior to join them for a night on the town. It was a fun night, too, and as you'll see later, it had one very touching moment. This obviously wasn't it. Kip had a grand time but alas, dancing is not one of his strong points, as was evident by the other Sims pointing and laughing. In the old Valley, Kip had dreams of someday becoming a major crime lord and used to sneak out of the mansion to run numbers and rob an occasional bank; after surviving the passage through F: he forgot that dream, along with most of his other memories, just like everyone else. Now his goal in life is to play professional tennis and win the U. S. Open.

The Valley Pest confuses Frankie:

Gabe and his family are part of the Valley's sizable Hungarian minority, along with Our Miss Fomalhaut and Wendywild13. He was a pest in the old part of the Valley and here in the northwest section he is still a pest. I don't know what he was talking about at the time; apparently, neither did Frankie. Gabe wandered around the mall, hit on several of the girls there, got shot down by all of them, and went home and took a nap. Someday, if all goes as planned, Terrence will beat him up.

Miss Tiffany Bratman, Imaginary Friend:

When I first began creating the Foster's Sims, I had wondered what would happen if Sweetums Bratman eventually succeeded in creating an Imaginary Friend of her own. Up popped Tiffany, here with different hair and clothes than before; both an improvement, in my opinion. Seen here learning about cleaning techniques, Tiffany is very different from her creator, shy, sweet, and likable, unlike the miserable brat who created her. When you create an Imaginary Friend, do you get what you want, or what you need? In this case I think it's the latter. We'll see if Tiffany can change Sweetums for the better.

Robert Burnell meets Goo Googaga:

He looks at the camera and you can almost hear him saying, "Please, Simmaster, either send me home or make the child shut up!" Robert was on the Welcome Wagon sentenced assigned by the game to Goo's house. Late in the day he and Goo are watching TV on the second floor but Robert hasn't heard any of the dialogue because Goo, very much in character, hasn't stopped talking for the past 14 hours. Duchess was also on the Welcome Wagon; she refused to use the bathroom at the Googaga house because she realized that if her bladder got to a critical point, the game would automatically send her home and the babbling would end. Goo is a riot to play; she acts very much like the original Foster's character. I play her with the volume turned down.

And lastly, the touching moment I mentioned earlier:

Doesn't look like much; just Blake Superior having a chat with the New Guy. Blake had been in the restaurant for maybe 20 minutes or so when the New Guy showed up. The New Guy looked around, surveying the scene, spotted Blake, seemed to hesitate for a moment, and went right up to him and started the conversation. Blake, for his part, interrupted his dinner to talk to him, something Sims very rarely do. So? SecuROM and file corruption destroyed much of their memories; passing through F: took care of the rest. Blake Superior and the New Guy don't remember each other, don't know that they were once best friends. Yet of the 20 or so Sims in the restaurant that night, several of which were standing much closer to him, the New Guy singled out Blake Superior to talk to. And Blake interrupted his dinner to respond. It's as if on some level, somewhere beyond memory, they know that once upon a time, in a place they can't recall, they were the best of friends, but somehow that friendship was lost. And they want it back.

It's for moments like this that I play the game.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 02-20-2008 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Typos suck.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 07:47 PM   #376
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Boy Cass, I do not blame you for enjoying those moments with that game. I just like the characters, and the situations.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:02 PM   #377
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

*gasp* Lynnie's got secrets. Uh-oh indeed, lol. Isn't Ron the "example" you gave when showing us what info you needed if we wanted to participate? He does seem like a nice guy, I can see how she might be attracted to him. I'm curious now to see where this may lead. No worries, I trust you'll keep things from getting too out of hand.

Aww, Tiffany looks sweet. Even the way she's looking at the "camera", I almost want to give her a peck on the forehead. She's learning some cleaning techniques? What a good girl.

That's awesome about Blake and New Guy. They have a connection outside their (or apparently your) knowledge. Hopefully they'll become the best of friends again.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:39 AM   #378
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
*gasp* Lynnie's got secrets. Uh-oh indeed, lol. Isn't Ron the "example" you gave when showing us what info you needed if we wanted to participate? He does seem like a nice guy, I can see how she might be attracted to him. I'm curious now to see where this may lead. No worries, I trust you'll keep things from getting too out of hand.
Yep, same guy. Nothing is likely to happen, though; as I said, his destiny lies elsewhere, specifically with a woman named Rosalie. They were literally made for each other. Their choice, of course; I won't force them to be together, as I do not believe in forcing people into relationships that they don't want. But I'm hopeful. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Aww, Tiffany looks sweet. Even the way she's looking at the "camera", I almost want to give her a peck on the forehead. She's learning some cleaning techniques? What a good girl.
Makes her bed without any prompting from me, which is helpful. Once, back in the old Valley, she got bored and made everybody's beds. Odd, but nice.

A very brief tale from the micro mall with two random Forum members and Terrence

X_dummkoff_x and Imaginary Light turned up at the mall recently:

This pic was taken at the mall salon, which gets used as something of a hangout by a lot of people. I'm not sure what they were chatting about; I think it was money, based on the images in their speech balloons. It's a common topic; taxes are higher in this section of the Valley than they were in the old part, so money is a concern for all. While they were discussing financial matters, this guy entered the mall:

Terrence, hungry from arguing with Bloo earlier, headed straight for the mall grill and got to work. Hot dogs are the only thing he knows how to cook at the moment; hamburgers require a few more skill points. While Terrence happily grilled away, our ladies looked out the salon window:

"OMG. Is that... it is him! I can't believe he's here! It's... it's Checo Ramirez!!! OMGOMGOMG SQUEEEEE!!!" Yep, live in person at the Foster's Valley Micro Mall, Checo Ramirez, the man who beat up Duchess. Like Terrence, ol' Checo was a bit hungry, and he was more than happy to dine with young Mr. Cassiman:

The two of them really don't have much in common but they seemed to get along pretty well. Checo, for those of you who are interested, owns a furniture store in nearby Bluewater Village. He's married and has a young daughter. Terrence... well, you already know him. He's got a thread with his name on it around here somewhere. After lunch, Checo headed for home and Terrence went to the employee break room of the robotics shop to watch a little TV. X_dummkoff_x soon joined him:

And inquired as to his opinion on the issues of busing and public transportation. Terrence, somewhat confused, replied that he preferred to sit in the back, where the driver is less likely to see what he's doing. The two of them hit it off rather nicely. Imaginary Light was not pleased with this, and made her displeasure known:

"You talked with Terrence? You talked with the guy who had lunch with Checo Ramirez and didn't include me!?!? I HATE YOU!!! ARRRRRGH!!!" Out came the pillows; they walloped each other for two hours and them went home to tell the rest of the Never Forgotten house that they saw Checo Ramirez live in person at the mall.

The moral of the story: Beat up Duchess and everybody will love you. Except Duchess.

Stars, they're going to kill me for this one.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 02-18-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling errors. It's important.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:54 AM   #379
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Um, wow. Sims really do just whip pillows out of thin air, don't they?
Old 02-21-2008, 03:10 AM   #380
Fomalhaut
Who speaks like Goo and sings like Eurotrish

Sing with me, Eurotrish!  

Send a message via Skype™ to Fomalhaut

I liked these new pics A lot, actually! It's for those "moments" you mentioned I play the game as well...

"Up in the sky, there's a star for everyone"
Fomalhaut is offline   Reply With Quote