Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 03-12-2008, 02:09 AM   #361
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
I am with you boss! There has to be more coming on DVD
Craig already said that there IS going to be a Season Three DVD in one of his comments on his DA page, and said that he'd already done the cover art and selected what would be on the DVD, but would not elaborate further. Unless CN pulls the plug-and at this point that wouldn't make sense-it appears to be a "go".

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:26 PM   #362
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

June 17th would be an interesting date for a release. I say this, because my birthday is June 18th. So, there. It could be earlier, it could be later for S3's release. I believe it will get released, also...but when.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:31 AM   #363
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

This time, I got a surprise visitor to my house. I was going to the back of the house, and I just saw Keith Ferguson out of nowhere. "Hey! What are you doing here?", I said. We talked for a few minutes, and then he left. Pleasant surprise, I must say.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:05 PM   #364
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Huh. That's weird, peole are starting to get dreams about the cast, while I remain to have about the characters, or Foster's itself.

Lately I had been getting A LOT of Foster's dreams...
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:59 AM   #365
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Bet they're not like the ones I usually have.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:19 PM   #366
Mr_Bloo_Veins
At Home

YOU CAN'T TAKE THE MIKE AND IKES FROM OUR VENDING MACHINES  

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Bloo_Veins Send a message via Skype™ to Mr_Bloo_Veins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulch View Post
I had a Foster's nightmare last night. No kidding.
So, it goes like this: I was watching the new episode, but it wasn't in the future, it was on the internet before it aired for some reason. Anyway, it started off normally enough, set on Valentine's Day or something. And everyone was wearing costumes. For absolutely no reason. As strange as that was, it was nothing compared to the rest...
Mac went into some sort of cave with water and then suddenly all the IFs were deformed in nasty ways. They were all whining in pain and Mac turned into a bouncing fish skeleton, for whatever reason. And then it just kept on going like that for about ten minutes without getting resolved, and the episode was over. And then an end credit gag (even in a dream it was squashed a bit for commercials at the bottom) came on, and it was the bouncing fish skeleton with the theme song in the background.

(In case anyone wants to know what I ate last night: Pizza and a bowl of candy.)
Foster's is kind of an...ahem..."trippy" show, so I wouldn't be surprised if I had a dream like that. And I'm a big fan of surreal humor, in case you haven't noticed yet.

I should try whipping something up like that in Flash, it'd be hilarious, to me at least.

I have recurring dreams where I watch some old cartoon I used to love (Rugrats, Angry Beavers, Dexter's Lab, etc.) but the episode's story is really screwed up and everyone curses their mouth off. (NORBY GET ME A F*#@)#@ SAMMICH/DEE DEE GET OUT OF MY LABORATORY YOU STUPID C(@)*@$(*) Everything is unbleeped, too.

I watch way too much cartoons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
We do have a thread for non-Foster's dreams around here somewhere if you ever want to post one. I had a fun dream not too long ago about Beavis and Butt-Head. I still laugh about that one.
Hah.

"Hey Butt-Head that blue dude kinda looks like.....umm...uhh...yeah. heh heh"

Last edited by Mr_Bloo_Veins; 03-18-2008 at 02:36 AM.
Mr_Bloo_Veins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:39 PM   #367
Xroc88
At Home

I dreamt that i worked at fosters and me and bloo were pranking on the intercom, saying things like: tornado, hurricane warning and frankie ran out of the laundry room going like: OKAY EVERYBODY FIND SOMEPLACE SAFE!!

She never suspected lol.
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:23 PM   #368
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Okay, so this is a weird one, and perhaps only tangenitally related to Fosters.

So, I was having a dream that I was talking about Fosters with my friends, and then the OC from my Fosters fanfics kept interrupting, and interjecting for no reason. Which was REALLY WEIRD when I woke up and realised that he was completely true to character. I guess it's his way of saying I should get off my butt and write more fanfics, though I won't have time for a while, probably.

Old 03-26-2008, 12:52 PM   #369
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I had kind of an odd one this morning. In the dream I was sitting at my computer, looking at the Forum, and I decided to check my PM box. One new message, titled "Hi". I thought it was from one of the newer members until I looked at the sender's name; turns out the PM was from Girl_named_goo, better known as Lauren. Surprised me so much that I woke up a moment later. Too bad; I would have loved to read the message and see what my subconscious thinks she might've wanted to say to me.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:33 AM   #370
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Weird, Cassini...

I had a bizzare one last night. I was at work (SubWay), and I was trying to explain Foster's to my boss-- more specifically, Bloo. I was trying to describe him, and was going all out-- I kept drawing his shape with my hands, but my boss just wasn't getting it.

Finally I relaized that I had my Foster's notebook from HT. I held up the notebook and pointed to Bloo, saying "That's him!"

My boss just looked at it and went, "Looks interesting." I think he was looking more at Coco than Bloo.

(I think this one only half relates, though...)

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote