Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

View Poll Results: Rate "Imposter's Home"
A 11 24.44%
B 4 8.89%
C 13 28.89%
D 8 17.78%
F 9 20.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 07:49 PM   #351
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
That might not win you many fans in this thread since the vast majority of people who post here are avid Frankie fans, but if Frankie were real I think this particular incident in her life would be long forgotten by now. Don't flame me for that, either -- Frankie is a strong, optimistic girl and not only would she know that Goofball is long gone, she would also know that there will be many more concerts to come. I'm sure I'll get "okay but I still hate it" responses, and I know you do, really I do, but I think those who hate the episode should look forward to better ones in the future.
Yeah, I understand the "I have strong feelings for Frankie" deal. That's all fine and dandy. However, it's unhealthy to keep thinking about the unpleasant past, and one should move forward. That applies to everyone, really. Honestly, I think Frankie's experience with Goo in Neighbor Pains wasn't any better. I mean, she doesn't usually let most characters push her around, but she wasn't herself entirely in that one.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
Old 01-19-2007, 07:59 PM   #352
Voxxyn
Banned

I'll move on if Craig, Lauren and everybody else have moved on from their "cruel" episodes. I still worry that future Frankie episodes will be more like this than FMD or SAP.

And I don't understand why you'd bring up the Frankie/Goo scenes in "Neighbor Pains". Frankie acting slightly differently doesn't mean she was OOC. I thought it was really cute that she would be so scared and 'vulnerable' in front of somebody far younger than her. That was REAL 'good fun', unlike the traumatic nightmare of this episode.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 01-19-2007 at 08:05 PM.
Old 01-19-2007, 08:08 PM   #353
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

You need to move on...period. Life goes on, either way you look at it. I get frustrated with some of the things that happen on TV shows, but I don't let it bother me for a long period. It's not the crew's fault. No one's perfect, and one can't please everybody. It's just not possible.

Old 01-19-2007, 08:14 PM   #354
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

If Goofball does make another appearence in Foster's, well let's say that I won't be watching Foster's for a while. I think Goofball is more of a clown than an imaginary friend, and we all know the saying, "We all hate clowns" or as Billy from "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" would say, "Clowns are nothing, but pure evil!" at least that how I know he says it. Goofball is what I call a netural character, he is neither good or evil. Goofball wouldn't be good at being evil anyway. As Mr. Crocker from "The Fairy Oddparents" would say, "This episode has taken F to a whole new level, I'm gonna give this episode A Super F!"

Last edited by Crash-N-Cortex; 01-19-2007 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-19-2007, 08:19 PM   #355
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash-N-Cortex View Post
If Goofball does make another appearence in Foster's, well let's say that I won't be watching Foster's for a while. I think Goofball is more of a clown than an imaginary friend, and we all know the saying, "We all hate clowns" or as Billy from "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" would say, "Clowns are nothing, but pure evil!" at least that how I know he says it. Goofball is what I call a netural character, he is neither good or evil. Goofball wouldn't be good at being evil anyway.
If he does make another appearance, it'll likely be a very brief one. I believe, however, that it's more than likely that we'll never see him again.

Old 01-19-2007, 08:37 PM   #356
megatron01
Banned

Sorry I asked...
Old 01-19-2007, 08:52 PM   #357
Voxxyn
Banned

It's not a matter of simply "not being able to please everybody". The problem isn't that of substandard episodes or sliding technical quality. It's that the episode played out(whether or not it actually was, that's how it FELT) as if it were a deliberate meanspirited attack on Frankie. I cannot get over that just with you telling me to "move on".
Old 01-19-2007, 09:04 PM   #358
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Exclamation AWWOOOGGAAAWOOHGAGEAWOOGA!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAH! IMPOSTERS IS ON! RUN FO YAH LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(or watch it) I swear I flipped 7 channels in 3.2 seconds
Old 01-19-2007, 09:11 PM   #359
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

fhf, you're not helping matters.

Voxxyn: It wasn't meant to be mean-spirited, I don't believe. I'm sorry to hear that you or others felt that it was.

Old 01-19-2007, 09:16 PM   #360
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Lightbulb duhreplii

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post
fhf, you're not helping matters..
I was just trying to warn some that "it" was on That was all,it was pretty funny(my message)

EDIT :the show's done.Now to hope they show another episode today

Last edited by fosters home fan; 01-19-2007 at 09:33 PM. Reason: alert done with
Closed Thread