Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

View Poll Results: Rate "Imposter's Home"
A 11 24.44%
B 4 8.89%
C 13 28.89%
D 8 17.78%
F 9 20.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 02:23 PM   #311
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partymember View Post
how do you think Hannibal Lecter makes Canadian Bacon?
This is the first time since switching to a mostly vegetarian diet that I don't want a ham sandwich...

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:43 PM   #312
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

yeah, ham is fatty and gross. I want to try horsemeat, supposed to be subpar though
Old 01-08-2007, 03:57 PM   #313
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

No, no, no! Ham is glorious! It's flavor, it's texture... man, we're really getting off-topic here.

One thing that has always puzzled me about Goofball is why his kid would create someone like him to begin with. What possible use could he serve? I like to think that when someone creates an IF he gets not just the one he wants, but also often gets the one he needs on some level, too. Nina and Eduardo are a great example of what I mean. But Goofball... I'm sorry, but I just can't see where something like him could serve any useful purpose whatsoever. Any ideas here? Anyone?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:15 PM   #314
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
One thing that has always puzzled me about Goofball is why his kid would create someone like him to begin with. What possible use could he serve? I like to think that when someone creates an IF he gets not just the one he wants, but also often gets the one he needs on some level, too. Nina and Eduardo are a great example of what I mean. But Goofball... I'm sorry, but I just can't see where something like him could serve any useful purpose whatsoever. Any ideas here? Anyone?
Perhaps the kid was like Bloo. Or, like, you know, he didn't have any friends because he was always playing pranks on people and ruining their days so he made up an IF just like him. I actually have to wonder why there aren't more humanoid-looking IFs.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:33 PM   #315
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Angry kinda dumb

I thought goofbarf was a mascot for a sports team?!
Old 01-08-2007, 08:06 PM   #316
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
No, no, no! Ham is glorious! It's flavor, it's texture... man, we're really getting off-topic here.

I say it is because he is Canadian. No offence to canadians, but they think different from us in the USA. a good example of this is all the many great canadian Comedians on sitcoms and movies throughout the years.

Monty
Old 01-09-2007, 02:41 PM   #317
AerostarMonk
Holy Toledo!

Just try to relax and I'll try not to steal from you.  

Send a message via AIM to AerostarMonk Send a message via MSN to AerostarMonk Send a message via Yahoo to AerostarMonk
Default This Is Going To Sound Weird.

Even though I can't watch this episode, I actually quite like the character of Goofball. I think he's quite a funny character. I don't think he's hurtful or malicious as much as an ignorant slacker. Outside of the context of this ep his dialogue is quite amusing. And even though I really hated how Frankie had to miss her concert, and I mean really hated, it was no where near as bad as how Mac was treated in during his birthday. Or as bad as the ending of Foster's Goes to Europe. But still enough for me to avoid the episode from here on out. Now if Goofball were to show up again, calm down everyone, I wouldn't object. He would be a fun background character to play off of.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:03 PM   #318
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerostarMonk View Post
Even though I can't watch this episode, I actually quite like the character of Goofball. I think he's quite a funny character. I don't think he's hurtful or malicious as much as an ignorant slacker. Outside of the context of this ep his dialogue is quite amusing. And even though I really hated how Frankie had to miss her concert, and I mean really hated, it was no where near as bad as how Mac was treated in during his birthday. Or as bad as the ending of Foster's Goes to Europe. But still enough for me to avoid the episode from here on out. Now if Goofball were to show up again, calm down everyone, I wouldn't object. He would be a fun background character to play off of.
* The duckman is poised with a hammer by the "In Case of Goofball - Break Glass" box *
Old 01-10-2007, 10:30 AM   #319
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Angry barf

I despise goofbarf with much great intensity

(I just had to say that)
Old 01-10-2007, 06:33 PM   #320
Voxxyn
Banned

If Goofball comes back as a minor background character, I will be very upset. Like I've said, the ONLY circumstance in which he should be allowed to be return is if he does something to Frankie that makes it up to her and her fans.
Closed Thread