Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 02-14-2007, 05:59 PM   #311
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

you are so in with that dude...

good job!
Old 02-23-2007, 07:56 PM   #312
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

I love Shakespeare! Once you start to dig ye Olde English, you start understanding it and WOW! Great story. I really recommend "The Tragedy of Julius Caesar", "King Lear" was good, too. I'm going to start "Romeo and Juliet" soon, and then mayhaps "Hamlet". Great stuff.

IMHO pipe tobacco is the greatest scent in the known world. Cigar smoke comes a distant second. Cigarette smoke can nauseate some ppl because its a bit harsh and cheap when compared to the cigar or pipe, but i personally like it.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:43 PM   #313
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

In high school a bunch of us went through a "cigar phase". Definitely a more pleasant aroma than cigarettes, and a lot easier to give up.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:58 PM   #314
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
In high school a bunch of us went through a "cigar phase". Definitely a more pleasant aroma than cigarettes, and a lot easier to give up.
My friend tried to inhale his cigar priceless.

pipes all the way. I was eyeing a nice one made of a knot of oak, like an old German design...but i forgot where the tobbaconists is. Seriously. They had a staghorn one, too, i think.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:07 PM   #315
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partymember View Post
My friend tried to inhale his cigar priceless.
You think that's bad, try making tea out of cigarette tobacco. Now that is seriously nasty stuff! Burns the hell out of your throat when you drink it, and there's a good chance it'll burn again in a few minutes when your stomach rejects it.

Okay, I'm done being off-topic. Anything new about Drama Girl?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 02-23-2007 at 10:08 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:58 AM   #316
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannielou View Post
Thanks to William Shakespeare I have to do a presentation of Hamlet next thursday. Stupid Shakespeare, out to get me.
My friend oh so kindly reminded that me and millions of others have to do projects because of him. I just stuck out my toungue and read more manga.
we get to sign up for next year's classes soon, I'm excited.
On a downside, I learned that my boyfriend used to smoke, which is something I am severely against, but he's clean now. He said he was afraid of dying and the smell got to him, and he only started to feel like he had some control in his life.
It was all very depressing and shocking, it really makes you wonder what you know about the people you love.
I LOVE Hamlet!
Old 02-24-2007, 03:53 PM   #317
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Anything new about Drama Girl?
On Monday, possibly.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:41 PM   #318
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

Hmm school. I'm failing math! Wow wow wow! I looove math! That was a lie. No I don't. Hey math. STABSTABSTAB. You won't be hurting anyone anymore.

Oh and all my friends are really unhip and unfashionable. They obsess over dumb things. I feel like the sixth grader standing in a second grade class room. Emotionally and mentally, they're all at the place I was at when I was twelve. Interests and everything. They even DRESS like I did then. It's so frustrating. I don't even need friends. They're all disposable. I just started ignoring about five or six people this year, two of which were my 'best' friends and I don't really care. I don't like other children very well. I kind of think I would be happier if I voiced how lame I think everybody is and spent the next two years with no gym partner and sitting by myself at lunch. But then, who wants to be the loser with no gym partner?

I'm just too great for the world. :[

Last edited by Jabberwocky; 02-24-2007 at 07:42 PM.
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 08:42 PM   #319
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
Hmm school. I'm failing math! Wow wow wow! I looove math! That was a lie. No I don't. Hey math. STABSTABSTAB. You won't be hurting anyone anymore.

Oh and all my friends are really unhip and unfashionable. They obsess over dumb things. I feel like the sixth grader standing in a second grade class room. Emotionally and mentally, they're all at the place I was at when I was twelve. Interests and everything. They even DRESS like I did then. It's so frustrating. I don't even need friends. They're all disposable. I just started ignoring about five or six people this year, two of which were my 'best' friends and I don't really care. I don't like other children very well. I kind of think I would be happier if I voiced how lame I think everybody is and spent the next two years with no gym partner and sitting by myself at lunch. But then, who wants to be the loser with no gym partner?

I'm just too great for the world. :[

wow...welcome to MY bloody world! I've snapped and said nasty things to friends before. I realized i hate all people yesterday when i was buying a machete at the Coleman outlet. I'm heading for the hills, no people around!
Old 02-26-2007, 03:40 PM   #320
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

Save the drama for yo' mama, cuz here comes DRAMA GIRL!

Basically, she was good the whole day, until this happened:

Hyper Kid: Hi green-eyed-monster!
Drama Girl: AHHHHH! GET AWAY FROM ME! (hard-to understand shrill yells)
Hyper Kid: Hi *Elena!
Me: Hello.

So then after he leaves, Drama Girl sticks her tongue out. I dunno if it was for me or Hyper Kid, but it seemed like it was for him. So when I see this, I walk over to her, and give her a look. She gulps a little at this.

Me: Look, he doesn't know any better.
Drama Girl: Yes he does!!
Me: No, he doesn't.
Drama Girl: He's a bully!
Me: I just told you, he doesn't know any better.
Drama Girl: HE'S-A-BULLY!
Me: No...YOU'RE THE BULLY HERE.
Drama Girl: I'M NOT A BULLY!
Me: Calling someone a "bully" and sticking your tongue out at them like an immature five-year-old? He doesn't do that to you at all. YOU did that to him.
Drama Girl: I'm not going to say this again to you, he's the bully!! Not me! I never did anything to him! He's the one whose doing things to me! ME!
Me: Oh, grow the hell up, will ya?

And for the rest of the period when we were in the english class, she didn't say a word to me and vice versa. All we did was read books and eat some cookies. Yes, cookies. And everytime she looked at me she'd give me a "Hhmph!", along with a short eye close, neck stiffen. I gave her the same exact thing, only nastier, and when I walked off, I shot her a death glare, causing her to gasp in shock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that's a bit going over the edge, but I don't give a crap. I'm pretty freakin' happy for telling her off. Comments?

*Elena is my real name.

Last edited by Nyo; 02-26-2007 at 03:43 PM.
Nyo is offline   Reply With Quote