Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 04-30-2007, 05:36 PM   #291
Subzeroace
Has a PhD in Horribleness

Burning things is fun and useful!  

Send a message via AIM to Subzeroace

I had a dream where I was at Fosters eating pancakes and ORD came up behind me and said "BFAHP isn't Eastery anymore!" And I'm like "Yes, I can use the normal bg's for my game!" and ORD's all "Game...?" and I say "Erm... Nothing" then ORD gives me this look and I say "Oh no! You're going to tell Frankie! She can't make me tell!" so ORD goes over to Frankie who's at the other side of the table and she's all "Nicky! (cuz thats my name yo) Whats this game?" and I say "NOTHING!" and I get up from my chair and start walking out of the dining room and Frankie's all "FINE! Don't tell us! You know when I found you in the streets-" and I cut her off and say "WTH I'm your cousin! You didn't find me in the streets!" cuz apparently now I'm one of my chars now (ether Dev or Maggie, not sure) So I slam the dining rooms doors behind me then a sec latter I come back in and get my plate of pancake, so Frankie say's "You know I made that for you, the least you could do is-" "I know! It must be so hard to make cereal!"

Because the pancakes are now cereal...

And then I leave and wake up XD
Old 04-30-2007, 05:49 PM   #292
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I like cereal. Sorry.

I had one this morning but there wasn't much to it. I was in downtown New York with Duchess. She was complaining about the buildings or something equally insane. Then CG arrived and told her to shut the hell up, and they glared at each other. That's it. Weird.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 06:04 PM   #293
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subzeroace View Post
I had a dream where I was at Fosters eating pancakes and ORD came up behind me and said "BFAHP isn't Eastery anymore!" And I'm like "Yes, I can use the normal bg's for my game!" and ORD's all "Game...?" and I say "Erm... Nothing" then ORD gives me this look and I say "Oh no! You're going to tell Frankie! She can't make me tell!" so ORD goes over to Frankie who's at the other side of the table and she's all "Nicky! (cuz thats my name yo) Whats this game?" and I say "NOTHING!" and I get up from my chair and start walking out of the dining room and Frankie's all "FINE! Don't tell us! You know when I found you in the streets-" and I cut her off and say "WTH I'm your cousin! You didn't find me in the streets!" cuz apparently now I'm one of my chars now (ether Dev or Maggie, not sure) So I slam the dining rooms doors behind me then a sec latter I come back in and get my plate of pancake, so Frankie say's "You know I made that for you, the least you could do is-" "I know! It must be so hard to make cereal!"

Because the pancakes are now cereal...

And then I leave and wake up XD
Yeah, I told Frankie! Heh heh heh. Strange dream there.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:55 PM   #294
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

I had an... ABSURD dream, where all of the forum members were represented by people I know from real life. Some Forum members were even depicted as some one of a completely different gender! It happened a couple months ago, so I can't remember much, but I do remember one of my friends turning into a walrus, looking into the mirror, and holding up a sign that said "I'm Nyo!"

I was like "WHAT?!"
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 07:01 AM   #295
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

I don't tend to have Foster's dreams. In fact, I don't tend to have dreams at all. I THINK I had a Foster's dream the other day, but all I can remember about it is standing on the side walk with Wilt. Boy, wasn't that an exciting story?
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 09:55 AM   #296
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

At least it's something, Vampyre.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:35 AM   #297
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Last night, I had a dream that I was on this same computer at this board, and I was really drunk and annoyed folks in the chat room. What did I say? Well, things, such as "ooo....", "oor", and "ooordddd......." A much nicer dream one day earlier. I got to hang out with a few NF'ers at some random place.

Last edited by One Radical Dude; 05-27-2007 at 12:36 AM.
Old 05-27-2007, 08:20 AM   #298
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I had TWO Foster's dreams last night.

One dream was that it told me WHY Wilt seemed so down on "Cheese a Go-Go" last night. Though I can't remember most of it. One thing I remember is that I screamed "I'm writing a play!" for some reason, when I was really drawing storyboards like the good little animator-in-training I was. XD

And finally, a Bloo-ish dream, but it was a musical of some sort, where Bloo meets a red Bloo for some reason. And, something told me that this red Bloo could create imaginary friend clones of another, only in a different color, and make them act like evil beings. Did I mention that the red Bloo was evil too? XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:57 AM   #299
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post
Last night, I had a dream that I was on this same computer at this board, and I was really drunk and annoyed folks in the chat room. What did I say? Well, things, such as "ooo....", "oor", and "ooordddd......." A much nicer dream one day earlier. I got to hang out with a few NF'ers at some random place.
Just wondering, was I in the chat room?
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:12 PM   #300
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloo2daMacs View Post
Just wondering, was I in the chat room?
I only remember taranchula, Sparky, and CG being in there.