Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 04-11-2007, 07:21 PM   #21
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster's Geek 287 View Post
You know what'd be awesome is if there was a "SpongeBob SquarePants"-"Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends" crossover and Plankton used Jackie Khones to take over the house because Jackie believed they were long lost brothers.

or if there was a crossover and it is unvailed that Jackie is really just an older version of plankton. and then he reverts back to his older Plankton personallity and takes over the house. and then spongebob pops out of the tub, and then Ed saves the day by baking Pies.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 04:45 AM   #22
Foster's Geek 287
Settling In
Khones Pwns  

Eduardo and SpongeBob should team up as they're voiced by the same person. And I could see Patrick and Coco getting along.

But Jackie Khones and Plankton would be a must.
Foster's Geek 287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:48 PM   #23
I LIKE CEREAL!DD
Newly Abandoned

Weeeeeeeeeeee.......  

I think everyone is getting off topic here.....so anyways...

I love Jacki khones,I thought he wasnt so cool but in the room thingy....I found out he planned to get the gangs room!!!!WHAT A COOL LITTLE DUDE!
I LIKE CEREAL!DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:14 AM   #24
Foster's Geek 287
Settling In
Khones Pwns  

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LIKE CEREAL!DD View Post
I think everyone is getting off topic here.....so anyways...

I love Jacki khones,I thought he wasnt so cool but in the room thingy....I found out he planned to get the gangs room!!!!WHAT A COOL LITTLE DUDE!
It's not off-topic.
Foster's Geek 287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 07:22 PM   #25
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

Jackie is cool character to have in Foster's. He's one of my favorite characters in Foster's. Jackie seems to be in random places at any episode. Anyway, he's small, but taller as Plankton from "SpongeBob SquarePants". Jackie is good to have around Foster's.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:05 AM   #26
basilsunshine
Settling In
I get by with a little help from my friends.  

Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma. I'm native american. & no, it's not a farm.

Jackie's negativity is very good for him. It just fits him so well.
I love his low voice, . He's so cool. I want a plushie.

Last edited by basilsunshine; 07-12-2007 at 07:05 AM.
basilsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:15 AM   #27
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

I like Jackie in a background character sense. His whole sandwich deal he took Madame Foster to court over in Cheese-a-Go-Go, though, was extremely uncool. Especially since it indirectly lead to almost everyone else to jail, himself included. All for one measly sandwich and a bag of chips in a case he shouldn't have rightfully won, but did only because Frankie got tied up over her other errands. I was hoping he'd get his comeuppance at the end from Madame Foster, but no dice.
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:11 PM   #28
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Prior to this seaon, I'd never really perceived Jackie as being so negative or confrontational, which is really not so cool. His appeal was that he'd always pop in at the least-expected moment and have some droll comment on whatever situation was at hand, or point out something that was very obvious anyway, then leave. He never gave any indication of disliking anyone or having issues with anyone, and it really does not make sense that he'd really challenge the person who OWNS the house where he is allowed to live, with HER permission, absolutely free of charge-talk about biting the hand that feeds you! It's kinda OOC that he's suddenly developed this animosity towards Wilt, too, unless he was THAT mad over that glop of potato salad in his lemonade!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:12 AM   #29
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

I wouldn't say that Jackie particularly dislikes Wilt, my guess is that it's like... It's monday morning, you're late for breakfast, Mr Herrimans probably gonna tan yer 'ide and your in a REALLY foul mood, when suddenly, BAM! You're blinded by a giant gleaming smile and deafened by a "Hey JACKIE!" followed by a few annoying conversations when all you wanna do is just get on with your daily duties and not have someone chattering in your ear about how great this morning is.

Jackie, in my opinion, is always just a bit grumpy, and when Wilt is all happy, happy, happy, if I was in Jackie's position (only not as low down if you know what I mean) I'd probably want nothing more than to punch the guy in the face. I love Wilt and all, but I'd imagine he could get pretty annoying if your a bit fed up...
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:31 AM   #30
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
I wouldn't say that Jackie particularly dislikes Wilt, my guess is that it's like... It's monday morning, you're late for breakfast, Mr Herrimans probably gonna tan yer 'ide and your in a REALLY foul mood, when suddenly, BAM! You're blinded by a giant gleaming smile and deafened by a "Hey JACKIE!" followed by a few annoying conversations when all you wanna do is just get on with your daily duties and not have someone chattering in your ear about how great this morning is.
I know this has nothing to do with anything, but....that made me ROFL.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote