Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 02-11-2007, 10:37 AM   #281
Voxxyn
Banned

Alright, I got a new idea to share, to prove that I'm not merely criticizing everything that gets posted here. This is intended as a short, though longer than 2 minutes:

Summary

Bloo is at the Foster's office with Mr. Herriman and Frankie, along with a big brown box which contains some sort of unidentified "prank tools", which he apparently tried to use but was caught redhanded, and is now awaiting punishment. After lambasting and chewing him out for a few seconds, Herriman and Frankie order Bloo to stand in a corner and count to ten. Bloo instantly obeys, thinking(and relieved) that that will be his punishment...

...and as he counts, the camera pans back, and we see the shadows of Frankie and Herriman tiptoing through the corner wall in which Bloo is standing, who is completely unaware that they are actually giggling and hoisting something heavy on their hands... Frankie is heard softly snickering something like "this is going to be goooooooooood"...

Once Bloo finishes counting and turns back to face the office, he discovers that Frankie and Herriman are gone. Ecstatic, Bloo dives into the box of pranks without anyone seeing him--only to be stunned when he realizes that the box is empty.

Cut to Duchess. She's awaiting an expensive dinner in a specially-made room for her in one of the top floors, bullying a group of small IFs into doing her errands. Mr. Herriman then arrives wheeling in a veiled traycart supposed to be brimming with meals, and he orders them to leave, much to Duchess' anger. Herriman promises that the meal will be more than worth it, and he pulls off the veil--revealing a giggly-faced Frankie aiming a gigantic toy cannon at Duchess' face, and fires instantly, filling Her Royal Lowness with sticky and slippery slime.

Duchess runs around the entire house, screaming and wailing, unaware that she's been humiliated and that everybody in the house is laughing at her, until she tumbles in the foyer, in front of a confused Bloo. Frankie and Herriman walk in with triumphant expressions, while Bloo pouts at them for beating them to the prank that he was originally planning to make.

The point of this short is to show that even responsible adults can be driven to get childlike revenge on those who are ultra-annoying and terrible(i.e. Duchess). What do you think?

Last edited by Voxxyn; 02-11-2007 at 10:38 AM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 11:44 AM   #282
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Obviously I don't like this idea at all. It's completely out of character, both for Frankie and for the show.
Sorry about that, just that it was something that I came up at the last minute. To be honest, I didn't like that idea either.

Anyway...

New Bully On The Block

Title Card Sound: Terrence screaming for dear life

A new kid name Bruno, who is twice as mean as the local school bully, begins to pick on Terrence for no reason. So the thirteen year old turns to the gang for help. But will they, especially Mac and Bloo, helped him, despite his role for the duo's predicament in the first place?

Last edited by emperor26; 02-11-2007 at 11:44 AM.
emperor26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 12:09 PM   #283
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Bruno? The gay guy from "Da Ali G Show"?
I like your idea Vox.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 04:31 PM   #284
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Stick With You/ Just Cheese It

A.) Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo and Coco winds up getting stuck together with a bottle of glue that Bloo was holding. Unfortunately, it will dry up for the next five hour, and the gang has to adjust to their situation.

B.) After watching a horror movie, Cheese endlessly scream all over the mansion, and the gang attempts to calm him down.

Bloo Maestro

Title Card Sound: Piano being played

Mac is force to take piano lessons when his mom signs him up for it. But it's Bloo who proves to play the piano like a professional.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:36 PM   #285
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor26 View Post
Bloo Maestro

Title Card Sound: Piano being played

Mac is force to take piano lessons when his mom signs him up for it. But it's Bloo who proves to play the piano like a professional.
I have this image in my head of Bloo dressed as Elton John.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 06:20 PM   #286
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I have this image in my head of Bloo dressed as Elton John.
Cassini, I'm disappointed in you! Obviously, it's Libloorace.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 12:05 PM   #287
LaBloo
Banned
Zombie Fighters!  

Bloo Barker

Bloo leaves Foster's and finds a sign that says, "Need new TV Host" and Bloo decides to join in. He becomes a host in a game show, but everyone watches it at Foster's and get stunned by his performance. But The Game could get a disaster if they come on to the TV show and make him quit his job.
LaBloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 04:38 PM   #288
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
Alright, I got a new idea to share, to prove that I'm not merely criticizing everything that gets posted here. This is intended as a short, though longer than 2 minutes:

Summary

Bloo is at the Foster's office with Mr. Herriman and Frankie, along with a big brown box which contains some sort of unidentified "prank tools", which he apparently tried to use but was caught redhanded, and is now awaiting punishment. After lambasting and chewing him out for a few seconds, Herriman and Frankie order Bloo to stand in a corner and count to ten. Bloo instantly obeys, thinking(and relieved) that that will be his punishment...

...and as he counts, the camera pans back, and we see the shadows of Frankie and Herriman tiptoing through the corner wall in which Bloo is standing, who is completely unaware that they are actually giggling and hoisting something heavy on their hands... Frankie is heard softly snickering something like "this is going to be goooooooooood"...

Once Bloo finishes counting and turns back to face the office, he discovers that Frankie and Herriman are gone. Ecstatic, Bloo dives into the box of pranks without anyone seeing him--only to be stunned when he realizes that the box is empty.

Cut to Duchess. She's awaiting an expensive dinner in a specially-made room for her in one of the top floors, bullying a group of small IFs into doing her errands. Mr. Herriman then arrives wheeling in a veiled traycart supposed to be brimming with meals, and he orders them to leave, much to Duchess' anger. Herriman promises that the meal will be more than worth it, and he pulls off the veil--revealing a giggly-faced Frankie aiming a gigantic toy cannon at Duchess' face, and fires instantly, filling Her Royal Lowness with sticky and slippery slime.

Duchess runs around the entire house, screaming and wailing, unaware that she's been humiliated and that everybody in the house is laughing at her, until she tumbles in the foyer, in front of a confused Bloo. Frankie and Herriman walk in with triumphant expressions, while Bloo pouts at them for beating them to the prank that he was originally planning to make.

The point of this short is to show that even responsible adults can be driven to get childlike revenge on those who are ultra-annoying and terrible(i.e. Duchess). What do you think?
A good and original idea you got there.

Anyway...

The Bloo Miles

Title Card Sound: Everyone running

Wanting prove to everyone that he can do something other than pulling pranks or being mischeif, Bloo signs up to compete in an annual competition, much to the objection of everyone, including Mac. But with every obstacles and twists on the way, is Bloo really up for the challenge?

Split Ends/ A Quest Of His Own

A.) When Mac's hair gets messed up, Bloo decided to fix it all up...with disastrous results. But instead of being made fun up, Mac's horrendous hair becomes the latest fashion trend.

B.) After seeing Bloo and the gang on one too many adventures, Jackie Khones decided to find one for himself.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 05-15-2024 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts.
emperor26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:49 AM   #289
LaBloo
Banned
Zombie Fighters!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor26 View Post
A good and original idea you got there.

Anyway...

The Bloo Miles

Title Card Sound: Everyone running

Wanting prove to everyone that he can do something other than pulling pranks or being mischeif, Bloo signs up to compete in an annual competition, much to the objection of everyone, including Mac. But with every obstacles and twists on the way, is Bloo really up for the challenge?
great Idea.

The Wilt olympics

Title Card Sound: Whistle

When accomplished many sports including basketball, he makes something Called The Foster's Olympics. Many Compete to win the medals to the game.

-Labloo
LaBloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:21 PM   #290
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

I Can't Stop Blooing You

Title Card Sound: Frankie running

As a reward for doing all her chores on time, Frankie is given a night off. This gives her the chance to hang with her friends again. Making sure that Mac and Bloo are nowhere to be seen, she puts on her pink dress again. Now Frankie must get out of the house while trying to avoid Mac and Bloo otherwise it'll be a case of deja vu for her!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote