Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:03 PM   #281
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Sorry I'm late for for our #1 lady's Birthday party. Here's to Frankie having a day to kick up her feet and relax.
And I see some great new stuff being sported around here to. Great avi and sig bar, Ducky! And I love that wallpaper, Cass. What a great way to make use of that sketch you got.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:08 PM   #282
L.G.
Melvineer

Should've said this sooner but Happy belated Birthday, Frankie.

My present to her would be $250 worth of diesel fuel so she can still take fun trips with the whole Foster house despite rising fuel costs .

Last edited by L.G.; 07-29-2008 at 08:10 PM.
L.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #283
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

It's a shame I missed Frankie's birthday, really, but I had something resembling an excuse (grounded xP), so I'm going to try to redeem myself:

~ Happy birthday, Frankie, even if it is later than it should have been!

~ Gorgeous card, Cassini! It's amazing-- just like the recipient.

~ I really like your new avatar and sig bar, FF-- very sharp and nice looking.

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:27 AM   #284
Xroc88
At Home

This guy named dude13 at fanfiction.net writes really great frankie stories. I love them, jhe knows how to keep frankie in perfect character and it makes me even love her much more, good to read while waiting for new fosters eps.
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:55 AM   #285
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xroc88 View Post
This guy named dude13 at fanfiction.net writes really great frankie stories. I love them, jhe knows how to keep frankie in perfect character and it makes me even love her much more, good to read while waiting for new fosters eps.
"Perfect character"? I've never noticed that Frankie was so bi-polar on the show, swinging from acting like a silly, goofy little girl one moment and becoming a screaming, hysterical maniac the next. I never noticed Mac being a whiny, scaredy-cat crybaby, either-that's Eduardo's gig. Frankie is a LOT more emotionally stable on the show than in those fanfics, sorry. But then, those stories are "AU", more or less.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:14 AM   #286
Xroc88
At Home

But its still the same personality, on the show frankie doesn't put up with anybody, same in the fanfics, although it seems to exaggerate it a bit, i see no changes.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:29 AM   #287
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

I do enjoy Dude 13's stuff as well. The stories are fun to read, but PB is right, he goes over the top with Frankie's character (Mac and some of the other characters too). While Frankie can be the big sister, prankster, the hard worker, or a mother hen, she does not overdo these little roles. The only thing I was disgusted with Frankie, is when she showed her weakness in "Little Peas." I felt a strong young woman of Frankie's caliber, should never show her weakness ("I'm such a LOSER!"). There is nothing wrong with her doing that in the privacy of her bedroom; I was very upset when she showed her "vulnerability" hand. While I think it was a set back on Frankie's demeanor - I will not love her less.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:49 AM   #288
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

I've never really noticed or payed much attention to any possible "out of character-ness" in Dude13's fics.

But, I still really enjoy his stories.

Last edited by Mac-a-lacka; 08-07-2008 at 08:50 AM.
Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:51 AM   #289
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

We all reach our breaking points. Considering what Frankie has to put up with every dang day, I don't blame her at all. As for fanfics, you already know my opinion of the bulk of them. Of more interest to me right now is whether or not our favorite lady will have a significant role in the remaining few episodes and the movie. We'll definitely be seeing her in Return Of The Bloo Superdude (y'all are going to love her costume) but I don't know anything beyond that.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:56 AM   #290
Xroc88
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
We all reach our breaking points. Considering what Frankie has to put up with every dang day, I don't blame her at all. As for fanfics, you already know my opinion of the bulk of them. Of more interest to me right now is whether or not our favorite lady will have a significant role in the remaining few episodes and the movie. We'll definitely be seeing her in Return Of The Bloo Superdude (y'all are going to love her costume) but I don't know anything beyond that.
Is that a new episode?