Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 02-19-2007, 07:47 PM   #261
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

Several nights ago, I had a Foster's dream, and only now can I remember parts of it:

Mac and Bloo were at Fosters in the main foyer when Mac's mom drove up in her car and said "Mac..." She didn't sound angry for some reason. I remember Mac shouting "oh no!" and I was trying to get Frankie to the foyer. Unfortunately, I can't remember any other parts.
Cell_Phone_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:55 AM   #262
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltFan View Post
I think i should draw a picture of Wilt and his new peircing. X) lol
The question: If he doesn't have an ear, where does he put that thing? Straaange dream.

InsaneFan: Wait, how many PM's do you have? It seems you get a lot of them. :O

CPG: Sounds like a fan-fic a lot. I dunno why, but it wouldn't be a good idea 'cuz the Mac's-mom-finds-out-he-goes-to-Foster's stuff is probably done once... A DAY.
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 02:26 PM   #263
WiltFan
At Home

Hmm...yessss...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFoppy View Post
The question: If he doesn't have an ear, where does he put that thing? Straaange dream.
Actually...he grew some sort of mutant ear out of nowhere....with a piercing. lol I finally drew a picture of it, i'm gonna try and put it up on deviantART later today if I can.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:57 PM   #264
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

I know this'll be off-topic, but WiltFan, what episode did show that expression on Wilt's face on your avatar?! I love it!!

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:50 PM   #265
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I know that this question was aimed at Wiltfan, but I want to answer. XD

It was from the episode "Busted", but Wilt's good eye's expression must've been edited to suit the "O____o" underneath the avvie.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:24 PM   #266
WiltFan
At Home

Hmm...yessss...  

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
I know that this question was aimed at Wiltfan, but I want to answer. XD

It was from the episode "Busted", but Wilt's good eye's expression must've been edited to suit the "O____o" underneath the avvie.
Yup, you got it!

I had another weird Foster's dream last night. I was going to go adopt a friend. There were only 2 left though, some sort of cardboard sign that didn't do anything except follow you around with its eyes (lol) and Red! So, I went to adopt Red, except when I got him, he turned into Edd (Double D) from Ed, Edd n Eddy. 0_o lol, it was a bit strange. I kinda freaked out in the dream. xD I was like, O_____o umm....Red???
Old 02-23-2007, 04:54 AM   #267
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

[WiltFan: ¯\(º_o)/¯ + O____o, yay. Check our captions. Vertimoticons for the win.]

What did you eat, lol. I wonder where all the friends went...?
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:15 PM   #268
WiltFan
At Home

Hmm...yessss...  

lol, I was wondering where they all went too. Oh yeah, i forgot to mention that Red was....erm.....20 feet tall. LOL
Old 03-27-2007, 12:41 AM   #269
Mulch
Blegh

DOO KDLO PXOFK  

I had a Foster's dream last night. I turned on the telly and there it was, before my eyes, a brand new season 5 episode. Of course it didn't have any logic, but the plot was something like this: Mac and Bloo went to a distant planet in a small spaceship. Once they reached it, some sort of weird green creature resembling Sassyfrass jumped out from behind a rock and said "Save our people!" or something similar. Then there was a whole lot about some time-portals or stuff like that. They had to overthrow a space overlord which was one of the Space-Nut Boogies if I remember correctly. But on their way they encountered mind-clouding bunnies. And they fought them for no reason, but then the evil bunnies got a whole army of bunnies, and they created a portal which sucked Mac, Blooregard and the Sassyfrass-likeness to earth. Then an ordinary rabbit jumped on the grass they were lying on and they all screamed like maniacs and ran away. Then the credit secuence came on without any credits and it was bunnies watching television. I wouldn't have liked this as an episode, mainly because it featured only two of the main characters.
Now, anyway, when the episode was over I rushed to my computer and found an episode guide for season five. And it had at least eight episodes. All I can remember is that one episode was simply called "Stupid", and another one, presumably with two shorter eppies, was called: "[Weird formula I can't remember]-vitamin/[A different formula I can't remember either]-vitamin".

Let's just hope that I'm completely wrong.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:08 AM   #270
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I hope you're wrong, too. XDDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote