Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

View Poll Results: Rate "Imposter's Home"
A 11 24.44%
B 4 8.89%
C 13 28.89%
D 8 17.78%
F 9 20.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 07:15 PM   #251
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathander View Post
Merely out of curiousity, though, what exactly do you think Goofball's punishment should have been?
Make Goofball clean every inch of the house with a toothbrush, including the toilets. That would be the most common cartoon form of punishment.

Now if you wanna go medieval on his ass, I suggest the more barbaric yet ironically more "fairy tale" form of punishment I heard about in the infamously gorey "Brothers Grimm" fairytails:

Put him in a barrel with jagged nails and spikes, lock it up, tie it to the saddle of a horse and then have the horse ride on at full speed with Goofball getting kicked around in the barrell of spikes and nails.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:17 PM   #252
Voxxyn
Banned

I think that next time the Fake-Outz or any other band that Frankie likes come to perform in/near Wilson Way, when the concert is done(which Frankie would attend as V.I.P.), Goofball should be forced to clean and scrub the stadium 100% spotless from top-to-bottom all by his own. Yes, the entire stadium.

Since he's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, there would preferably be a small group of big and menacing security men to 'monitor' him(but not assist with the actual cleaning, of course).
Old 12-20-2006, 07:19 PM   #253
Nathander
The Best Character on the Show

Hairgel!  

Send a message via AIM to Nathander

My problem with that logic is this, Cassini:

Lets take a hypothetical trip to the store with your hypothetical little brother. While at the store, you're little brother is messing around with a jar of pickles and drops it, shattering the glass and making pickles, pickle juice, and glass scatter every which way. The store will, most likely, call maintenance to clean up the mess while you will be expected to pay for the damage.

So the problem here is this: being Frankie's job, she is obliged to clean up any messes made in the house. Meanwhile, the person who has made the mess (Goofball) wouldn't be made to clean it up. He could, however, be expected to pay for damages (the houses' food he ate, ect.) and thus that could possibly logically be forced on his family. And, to a degree, I think that could be a possibility, considering Goofball wasn't abandoned or given up, but had come to the House on his own accord, possibly with the sole intent of mooching for awhile.

Just my two cents, really.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:26 PM   #254
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I grant that, however this is one of those cases where logic goes out the window, as there's a lot of emotion involved. From my perspective, the only thing I can see is that the woman I love suffered a horrendous day, and the source of that suffering must be made to pay for it, and pay in full.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:33 PM   #255
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

The only problem with that is letting things that are personal get in the way of reasoning. Granted, I hate Goofball's treatment of Frankie but if I was in a position to punishmen him, I know it wouldn't help if I went ballistic on him.

I can see your side Cass but I do think it's important to keep anger and personal issues in check when doing something that regards punishing another.

Just my 4 cents.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:38 PM   #256
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

I agree. However, in some cases that can be very difficult, even impossible. For me, this is one of those cases. I want justice, yes, but I also want vengeance.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 12-20-2006 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling of "vengeance".
Old 12-20-2006, 07:40 PM   #257
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Just keep in mind those 2 are very different things, and the line often gets blurred with anger.

My only suggestion would be to take a page from Frankie's book and not let this thing control you and keep your pissed off at Goofball 24/7.

At least not wanting crush, kill, and destroy him. I say he deserves to get a karma ass kicking but that's it, any further and it's pushing the bill too far.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:44 PM   #258
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Actually, the only time I think much about the little waste product is when a new post about him comes up.

Old 12-20-2006, 07:59 PM   #259
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Talking

I thought of something! Instead of posting about how much we want to"kill destroy rip burn and scrunch" goofball, why don't we read Invader Bloo's fanfic "The torturing of eh goofball"? As much as I hate that little dungball, I am sure that reading the fan fic above would help.Maybe? I wasn't trying to go off topic.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:01 PM   #260
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Read it, was greatly amused, and want to see a movie version.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 04-21-2009 at 08:41 AM.
Closed Thread