Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 01-30-2007, 06:00 PM   #251
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
but why are there all these crappy comedians now?
because, nobodys been really good because they know they cant live up to the guys of old, like carlin.

one more thing: when something is sold out at the only market in 20 miles that has what i want. or worse, when they pack up and leave. i just havent been the same since toys r' us left our local place about a year ago
Old 02-01-2007, 01:21 PM   #252
Voxxyn
Banned

The entire process of having to activate an internet forum/site account via email pisses me off to no end. Always have, and always will.

I know it's basically the standard for nearly all message boards. I still hate it. It's stupid and annoying. There should be less-intrusive ways to achieve internet security.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:00 PM   #253
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Here is a good one:

When you have been waiting in line at the checkout at the grocery store, and you have a fair amount of groceries. Then some idiot comes up behind you with ONE item! Then he has the nerve to say, "I just have a stick of butter, can you let me in ahead of you?"
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:06 PM   #254
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
Here is a good one:

When you have been waiting in line at the checkout at the grocery store, and you have a fair amount of groceries. Then some idiot comes up behind you with ONE item! Then he has the nerve to say, "I just have a stick of butter, can you let me in ahead of you?"
Never say "Yes". If you do, the idiot will invariably try to pay for the dang butter with an out-of-state check that needs to be cleared by the store manager who is currently at the far end of the parking lot and walking with crutches because he slipped on a stick of that exact same brand of butter the day before.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:59 PM   #255
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
Here is a good one:

just tell them to go to the express lane, and if that dont work, just say no.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:22 PM   #256
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Here's something that ticks me off, it's never happened before and it probably doesn't happen often but it DID happen tonight. I was coming out of the movie theater today after I saw "Smokin' Aces", it's cold and snowy over here btw.

My car had snow crap on the windows and doors and what do I see when I get to my parking spot? Some jack ass is finger writing a F U message lined with numerous other insults in my snowy windows because I parked my car too close to his.

He told me I should watch the next time I park my car in "F%$#ing sardine can parking spot". I actually CAUGHT him as he was doing this in front of his girlfriend in his car, watching him do it. I admit I've parked in tight spots before but this was NOT one of those times and either way, it still bugged me.

Why he doesn't just park somewhere else instead of snow writing curse words on my car window is beyond me.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 06:47 AM   #257
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
Why he doesn't just park somewhere else instead of snow writing curse words on my car window is beyond me.
Showing off for his girlfriend, I suspect. Still a rotten thing to do, regardless.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:16 AM   #258
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

Quote:
Here's something that ticks me off, it's never happened before and it probably doesn't happen often but it DID happen tonight. I was coming out of the movie theater today after I saw "Smokin' Aces", it's cold and snowy over here btw.

My car had snow crap on the windows and doors and what do I see when I get to my parking spot? Some jack ass is finger writing a F U message lined with numerous other insults in my snowy windows because I parked my car too close to his.

He told me I should watch the next time I park my car in "F%$#ing sardine can parking spot". I actually CAUGHT him as he was doing this in front of his girlfriend in his car, watching him do it. I admit I've parked in tight spots before but this was NOT one of those times and either way, it still bugged me.

thats when you pull out the Kabar and get your crazy eyes and start drooling over yourself and run at him screaming.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:54 AM   #259
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Quote:

id use the magical power of maybe a knife or something else to scratch up his car. he has it coming.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:57 AM   #260
rukift
At Home

Right now the only thing that ticks me off is my math class.

My real beef is with the teacher, she's just so irritating and always puts the class down by saying how we should already know this and how bad our grades are. She's also always putting me on the spot, making me feel like a real teacher's pet. "You all bombed the test, except for breezy, who was the only one who got an a..." she'll say, after pretty much everything we take. She also emphasizes it when I get a problem wrong and just has to shout it out to everyone... what's she trying to prove to the class about me? -_- Even when she's praising me, it feels bad because it's like she's using me to ridicule the rest of the class.

I'm just so glad I've only got one more year of this ><;;
rukift is offline   Reply With Quote