Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

View Poll Results: Rate "Imposter's Home"
A 11 24.44%
B 4 8.89%
C 13 28.89%
D 8 17.78%
F 9 20.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 04:05 PM   #241
montitech
Foster's Legend

Ok, Here are two Questions to all Goofball haters,

If Goofball was so Bad, wHy did all the IF at fosters like Goofball?

How would things have been different if Frankie believed Goofball was an IF from the begining?

Monty
Old 12-19-2006, 04:14 PM   #242
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

1) i dunno

2) Because he would have been taking advantage of her moreso than Bloo does, its her job to clean up after IF's, not humans with a clown nose.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:08 PM   #243
Voxxyn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by montitech View Post
If Goofball was so Bad, wHy did all the IF at fosters like Goofball?
The fact that the other IFs raised no objections to Goofball's actions makes things worse, not better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montitech
How would things have been different if Frankie believed Goofball was an IF from the begining?
Goofball would've still been a reckless jerk, and Frankie would've still been horribly mistreated.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:04 AM   #244
fosters-fan
At Home

Send a message via AIM to fosters-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloo2daMacs View Post
I knew you were gonna get mad about this thread, but don't get me wrong, I hated hime too. I dislike him with great great great great great great great intensity. sorry if you dispise me for making this thread.
Are you kidding?! Come to think of it, I totally hate Goofball! He was nothing but a total jerk! He should die and go to H-E-double hockey sticks!

It's his fault that Frankie didn't go to the concert! Besides, remember when he smirked at Frankie after Mr. Herriman said she couldn't go to the concert? I bet he just wanted Frankie to go to the extremes just so she could miss her concert!

*Bleep* Goofball! *Bleep* Goofball to *bleep*!

(long pause with others staring at me in shock. I then chuckle nervously with a nervous toothy grin.) He he. Sorry.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:38 AM   #245
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters-fan View Post
Are you kidding?! Come to think of it, I totally hate Goofball! He was nothing but a total jerk! He should die and go to H-E-double hockey sticks!

It's his fault that Frankie didn't go to the concert! Besides, remember when he smirked at Frankie after Mr. Herriman said she couldn't go to the concert? I bet he just wanted Frankie to go to the extremes just so she could miss her concert!

*Bleep* Goofball! *Bleep* Goofball to *bleep*!

(long pause with others staring at me in shock. I then chuckle nervously with a nervous toothy grin.) He he. Sorry.
Yes, Goofball was definitely the north end of a southbound donkey!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:19 PM   #246
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

i'm starting a fund to help me build my time machine so i can bring Frankie back to see a Ramones concert.

come to think of it, i'll need a machine to bring me into the cartoon world as well...

Last edited by Partymember; 12-20-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:43 PM   #247
Nathander
The Best Character on the Show

Hairgel!  

Send a message via AIM to Nathander

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters-fan View Post
Frankie missing the concert is due both to Goofball and to Frankie; Goofball because of his actions, Frankie because of her responsibility she took up on her self when she agreed to take the job of keeping up the house. While we can feel sympathetic for Frankie, she was basically bound to clean the messes up due to the fact that that's her job. She didn't deserve what happened to her, but that's life.

Also, I doubt Goofball had the foresight or intelligence to plan out Frankie missing the concert, especially since there's no evidence (that I can recall) of him having ever had the chance to know Frankie was going to a concert before the part where Herriman told her she couldn't go. I think his smirk was more just him being a smug jerk and thinking the current situation was funny.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:38 PM   #248
Voxxyn
Banned

Frankie already works very hard to keep the house in order and almost never gets appreciated. She worked EXTRA HARD just to make sure that the house wouldn't collapse from Goofball's carelessness... only to miss the concert so that she could do even more work.

There are tough days and there are bad days. And then there's the viciously rotten and callous experience that the day with Goofball was. IMO, absolutely no one outside of murderers deserve to go through that kind of experience. To see someone like Frankie go through that was just upsetting to no end.

It's not fair or acceptable at all. It shouldn't be. Goofball should NOT be let off the hook just because he was a legitimate IF.

It's good that you don't let the episode upset you as much as it does others. But I hope you realize that you will NEVER be able to change my mind on this.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 12-20-2006 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:43 PM   #249
Nathander
The Best Character on the Show

Hairgel!  

Send a message via AIM to Nathander

I'm not attempting to change you, or anyone elses, minds Voxxyn. All I'm trying to do is get my voice and opinion out on this topic.

And I have repeatedly stated that I didn't find what happened to Frankie to be acceptable or deserved. I think it sucks what she had to go through, but at the same time, that's life. We've all had days like Frankie has in this instance, which is the one thing I really find admirable about the episode; it's at least a fair reindition of several days I've had before. Perhaps not to the exact scale of Frankie's, but similiar.

Merely out of curiousity, though, what exactly do you think Goofball's punishment should have been?
Old 12-20-2006, 07:03 PM   #250
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

At the very least, he should have been made to clean the entire house, top to bottom, and been made to do it repeatedly until he got it right.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Closed Thread