Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 01-09-2007, 03:44 PM   #231
Bride_Of_Lister
Newly Abandoned
Permanently Distracted  

Send a message via MSN to Bride_Of_Lister

I seemingly always dream in fandom but I recently had a dream where there was someone who looked completely normal but I knew that it was Wilt in human form. Then I spent the rest of the dream trying to convince other people that the person was Wilt.

I think I've just been watching too much Foster's
Bride_Of_Lister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 04:21 PM   #232
LaBloo
Banned
Zombie Fighters!  

I Dream that Frankie Was always the "good One"
LaBloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:45 AM   #233
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bride_Of_Lister View Post
I seemingly always dream in fandom but I recently had a dream where there was someone who looked completely normal but I knew that it was Wilt in human form. Then I spent the rest of the dream trying to convince other people that the person was Wilt.

I think I've just been watching too much Foster's
You sure? Nobody watches too much Foster's! I watched Foster's ever since it came out!

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:09 PM   #234
LaBloo
Banned
Zombie Fighters!  

Ahhh. Another Foster Dream.

Bloo Was stealing Money and Mac, too. What It Really Was it was just a movie Bloo And Mac Mad.
LaBloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:37 AM   #235
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend

I FINALLY had a Foster's dream! I don't remember much, but I think that it's something about evil villians and the Foster's gang were gonna stop them. I don't know what weapons they have, but I do know that Coco has a robot thing she's riding on like the one from "Dexter's Lab", but there's something else I didn't even expect: Wilt was there, but with a basketball, and for some reason he looks... afraid. I have no idea why though, I don't remember all of my dreams, but it has something to do with his past. That's all.

Old 01-20-2007, 07:26 AM   #236
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend

I don't mean to double post, but I have another dream, and this one's weird:

It's a SB and FHFIF crossover!0_o They were all on a ship and some super evil ghost pirate came from the sea. No, not that ghost pirate from SP, this one's even more evil. It took away two members of the ship, but I don't know who they are. Even though the two members are gone, thay're glad that the ghost is gone. They started to sing a song for some reason. Then Sylvester (Yes, Sylvester is in the story, too) climbed to the top of the pole, since it's his job to watch for something. Then suddenly, the evil ghost pirate was climbing up. When it reached to the top, it scared Sylvester alot, and he fell down from the pole. Everyone noticed that Sylvester fell and also notice that someone is actually pranking him with the costume. So they hid all the costumes of the evil pirate. Then it became like something from AFV.

Yeah, it is awkward.

Old 01-20-2007, 09:07 AM   #237
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
I don't mean to double post, but I have another dream, and this one's weird:

It's a SB and FHFIF crossover!0_o They were all on a ship and some super evil ghost pirate came from the sea. No, not that ghost pirate from SP, this one's even more evil. It took away two members of the ship, but I don't know who they are. Even though the two members are gone, thay're glad that the ghost is gone. They started to sing a song for some reason. Then Sylvester (Yes, Sylvester is in the story, too) climbed to the top of the pole, since it's his job to watch for something. Then suddenly, the evil ghost pirate was climbing up. When it reached to the top, it scared Sylvester alot, and he fell down from the pole. Everyone noticed that Sylvester fell and also notice that someone is actually pranking him with the costume. So they hid all the costumes of the evil pirate. Then it became like something from AFV.

Yeah, it is awkward.
Where's the Foster's in that?
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 09:09 AM   #238
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Don't worry about it; there was a decent amount of time in between posts, so it's A-OK in my books. It's just a problem when someone posts something and then five minuets later (Or Less) they post something else.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 09:20 AM   #239
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Where's the Foster's in that?
I don't know, but it includes Wilt. But there's also more to this dream.

The evil ghost pirate also has sissy T-shirts, even that one super sissy purple one. For some reason, the evil ghost pirate is letting everyone borrow his shirts, which they are actually stealing them. (Don't ask me why they needed them. I hardly even know what's going on) Someone notices the sissy purple T-shirt (I think Bloo) and the ghost pirate said angrly that he thought that they're only borrowing his shirts (He caught on for some reason). Then the sence changes to something else. That's all.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:58 PM   #240
Subzeroace
Has a PhD in Horribleness

Burning things is fun and useful!  

Send a message via AIM to Subzeroace

I had a dream lat night that everyone was dressed up in Cheese costumes... It was scary.