Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

View Poll Results: Rate "Imposter's Home"
A 11 24.44%
B 4 8.89%
C 13 28.89%
D 8 17.78%
F 9 20.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 09:56 PM   #211
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathander View Post
I agree with you. I've been waiting for an episode waiting for a stronger tie to the sister-brother relationship I think Mac and Frankie have developed throughout the series. but I've honestly come to think that the person who wrote the descriptions for EC and MBION didn't even bother to actually watch the episodes.
I actually disagree on the EC one, that one felt like an honest to truth Foster's episode to me. Didn't feel like someone different wrote it at all and I think what especially made that clear was the level of Bloo's "assy" nature. He acted like Bloo acts.

Not over the top or insanely rude like MBION or IOHSFY, and best of all, Frankie at least was SEEN in this episode, unlike MBIOn where she was gone for whatever magical reason. I also think Frankie and Mac spending together as a birthday thing would be a good idea. Those two NEED a break.

I always loved their relationship as a brother and sister thing and from the moments they have had working together, helping keep track of Bloo and Cheese and etc, I think they could do alot more together if given the chance.

Goofball actually, I was surprised they didn't work Mac into this episode that much, I think he would have seen through Goofball's behavior. But as I recall, he came there late and didn't expierence what Goofball was like for the majority of the episode. Oddly enough, only Bloo spent time with Goofball.

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 12-05-2006 at 09:58 PM.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:32 AM   #212
Nathander
The Best Character on the Show

Hairgel!  

Send a message via AIM to Nathander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
I actually disagree on the EC one, that one felt like an honest to truth Foster's episode to me. Didn't feel like someone different wrote it at all and I think what especially made that clear was the level of Bloo's "assy" nature. He acted like Bloo acts.
You misread what I said. My statement was that the description of EC made it seem like Mac and Frankie would be the ones to save the day in that episode, whereas they weren't. That was my problem with EC; I agree that it felt a bit more like an actual episode then MBION, though I only liked it slightly better than that episode.

Quote:
Goofball actually, I was surprised they didn't work Mac into this episode that much, I think he would have seen through Goofball's behavior. But as I recall, he came there late and didn't expierence what Goofball was like for the majority of the episode. Oddly enough, only Bloo spent time with Goofball.
It actually makes a lot of sense that Bloo would be the predominant one to actually spend time with Goofball. I'm sure that, while it wasn't immediately outspoken in the episode, his behavior probably bothered a lot of the other friends, just like Bloo's behavior can. Not only that, but their sense of humor and the way the act was, basically, in synch with one another. I was merely surprised that Bloo was so comfortable being Goofball's "sidekick", in a way, other than demanding some way to be the main one to scheme.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:21 PM   #213
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Thumbs down bleh

I really am not a fan of "goofball" (or the episode he was in). Plus,the way he treated Frankie was just plain cruel.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:56 PM   #214
The bloo
Settling In

Cool  

He was really rude to frankie but a good character i give the episode an A

Thats the bloo i know

Thats ugly

:bloogrin
Old 12-13-2006, 05:43 PM   #215
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Talking All praise the New Guy!

I had to do this:

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:12 PM   #216
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Talking

That was hilarious!!!
Old 12-13-2006, 08:01 PM   #217
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

A winner is you!
Old 12-13-2006, 09:08 PM   #218
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

You're bad, Cassini!

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
Old 12-13-2006, 09:24 PM   #219
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Heh heh, it's the biggest mis-match in animation history since Bambi took on Godzilla.

Old 12-13-2006, 10:27 PM   #220
BabyElephant
Settling In

Gee, thanks a lot, Cassini! Do you know how hard it is to clean a keyboard after you snort milk all over it? Brilliant!