Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 11-15-2006, 10:26 AM   #211
X-Cheese-fangirl-x
Newly Abandoned
What will happen I feed a hamster lemonade?  

Send a message via MSN to X-Cheese-fangirl-x

My school is boooring. Nothing funny happens, and I have 2 science modules next wednesday. The only exciting thing about school is the random quests me and one of my best friends go on outside of school! And I throw leaves around.
I plan to stick a egg up a teacher's car tailpipe soon, and set off in the hallway a coca cola with menthos!:bloogrin
Cheese: Garbage can.
X-Cheese-fangirl-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 02:38 PM   #212
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimTheLost View Post
I finally got my acceptance letter to go to college. I am proud.
Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzinistzerg View Post
Nice! Good for you.

ON a school note, my parents are going to eat me when they see my report card, arrgghhh.....
I am curious as to how they will cook you.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:26 PM   #213
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

In the fireplace. I anticipate being lightly seasoned with garlic and possibly a wee bit of pepper beforehand, though.

Wow, i got a HUGE amount of calc homework today. a take-home test, three take-home quizzes and three BIG homework assignments.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:28 PM   #214
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

I had four tests today and did really bad on the English one. We had to relay what happened in Of Plymouth Plantation and I couldn't remember anything so I just made some stuff up about sin and Native Americans and Mr. T.

Then at lunch I saw some cheetos in the vending machine named CC and I put a dollar in and hit the regular C twice. It didn't work so I hit it two more times before I realized I had just made a bunch of nasty sour cream sun chips come out. Dur duh dur.

LMAOSCHOOL.
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 04:09 PM   #215
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

Lemme see.... Well, it has been 3 weeks since I've told what's happened at school soooo.... I'll just start somewhere random.
This one girl told me this other boy, Jason, likes me. I mean, me and the guy get along, and I like him as a friend-well, mabe I do have a little crush on him. Mabe not quite like the crush I have on Zach, but more of an affectionate fondness. *smiles*.
Zach snuck smiles at me several times today, and in the lunch line, I had to stand next to Jason. Okay, I can't figure out if we held hands or shook hands. Man I don't know!-lemme explain. He was in the middle of palling around with his buddies, when he stopped for a few minutes, held up his hand and said "What's up Tonya?". I simply thought it was one of those "hey how's it goin" handshakes, but, he didin't really shake my hand, he more like, held it, and it lasted for an estimated 7 seconds untill I started thinking "Uhh, are we holding hands? WHY are we holding hands?", and ect...
I blushed and started to glance up at him funny, but then he let go of my hand.
Now. I wonder.... WHAT was that hand deal all about? I still can't tell if it was a handshake or holding hands.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.

Last edited by Tonya; 11-15-2006 at 04:10 PM.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:41 PM   #216
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73

Well, I got my report card... all A's except Honors Science which was an 87...

So I took two pop quizzes last week in Science, and bombed both of them. The teacher has this thing where if you get any questions wrong, you can redo them for full credit. So I got her help, got A's on both afterwards because I finally understood the concept (man I hate Chemistry...). Then my grade was back u to a 92.

But before I redid the quizzes, I had a 45. My parents saw that on the online grading system and SPAZZED out.

Two quizzes into the marking period...

So I might have to quit the play. It all depends on the Science test I took yesterday... Cross your fingers. I'm expecting a B... I have to get a B or higher...

I aced the Tuesdays with Morrie test in English, which rocked.

Now I have to work on my Scholastic Writing Awards entry, due next week. Did I mention that I'm out of ideas?

Socially...

My best friend is still going out with his girlfriend. A big difference, though: the girlfriend has started to be really nice to me. And Brandon is still being a jerk...

Laser Tag on Monday with marching band. Yipee. Of course, it all depends on the Science test...

I keep doodling "Topeka" on my notebooks, and my one friend asked me if that's the name of a new kid that she didn't know...

To which I cracked up hysterically.

Also, my little plastic Bloo from Burger King sits in my purse at all times, because he resides next to the chalkboard in French (complete with a Speech bubble stating "It's hot in Topeka"). Everyone has fun playing with him during lunch, Photo Club, Computer Club, Chorus, etc.

So basically... nothing is happening at my school.

-Marty
Old 11-16-2006, 01:08 PM   #217
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

Not really my school life, but this kid I'm babysitting had been playing hot cross buns on his blarging recorder for like a half hour.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 03:38 PM   #218
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

You wanna know what I find just about every tme I go into the girls bathroom?
Spoiler Below
Somebody leaves their crap in the toilett, unflushed, and it STINKS the bathroom up!

Yes, disturbing, I know...

Then there's this one really whiney, ditsy girl who sits in the back of Homeroom and History, and she talks like this: (for examples) "Owwwwuuh! I'm bleeding blooduuuh!", "But that's not faiiirruuuh!," and, "Oh my gosh, I got a detentionuuuuh!".

And when a whole pack is going up or down the stairs, when we're trying to get to a class, let's say, somebody's really slow walking cause their talking to a buddy. Well, if their holding up the line, I go "C,MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON," untill they move.
And sometimes, when somebody does something unbelievably idiotic, I say, "Now, on the list of things to do that were not okay, THAT was DEFENATLY NOT OKAY!".

Um, lemme see. I told Shinky he sounded like Micheal Jackson and ummmm....
A boy who I to sat next to the other day, he's so stupid. The teacher gave him his graded science paper, and he held it up, proudly shouting, "HEY EVERYBODY, I GOT A ZERO!!". Yeah...
I know a girl who has several different imaginary boyfriends, one of them being Wilt, and she claims she goes to the land of Lyoko to fight in war. She duels with YuGio cards, like it's litlerlly a real duel like off the cartoon.
Yesterday in the lunch line, this boy, Montay, hecut all the way from the back to the front and stood behind me, arguing with me the whole time. We argued all the way through the line about who was uglier. He said, "You got babies groing on yo' face!", and I said, "And you smell like armpits. One day, you had the WHOLE classroom stinking up.". I fried him.
Woah, I wrote alot didin't I? I'd squeeze in more but that'd be an awful lot.
Meh well.
The every kid.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:45 PM   #219
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
You wanna know what I find just about every tme I go into the girls bathroom?
Spoiler Below
Somebody leaves their crap in the toilett, unflushed, and it STINKS the bathroom up!

Yes, disturbing, I know...
That's nothing; you should visit the boy's bathroom sometime. It ain't pretty.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 04:13 PM   #220
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

Oh gosh. Now see, THAT is the kind of thing that makes me proud to be a lady....although some lady's need to have more bathroom manners.
The every kid.