Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

View Poll Results: Was GWH worth all the hype? Grade the movie.
A 85 78.70%
B 18 16.67%
C 5 4.63%
D 0 0%
F 0 0%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2006, 06:21 PM   #191
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I think it'd be best not to....XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 06:44 PM   #192
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Yeah, what was with the Japan thing? Nothing ever came of it. Weird.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:02 PM   #193
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
Yeah, what was with the Japan thing? Nothing ever came of it. Weird.
Yeah it did. Mac worked out Jordan was Wilt's creator; and thanks to Douglas 'n Adams internet access they worked out just where he was; in Japan making a commercial. So that's why the gang flew SUPER SUPER fast to Japan to find Jordan and to their knowledge, Wilt. But that's when they discovered Wilt wasn't there, but they happened to run into Jordan and they explained what was going on with Wilt THEN they flew allll the way back to America in the Private Lear Jet to find Wilt.

I suddenly felt like I was channelling Bloo.

Last edited by CG; 11-27-2006 at 07:02 PM.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 07:19 PM   #194
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Yeah it did. Mac worked out Jordan was Wilt's creator; and thanks to Douglas 'n Adams internet access they worked out just where he was; in Japan making a commercial. So that's why the gang flew SUPER SUPER fast to Japan to find Jordan and to their knowledge, Wilt. But that's when they discovered Wilt wasn't there, but they happened to run into Jordan and they explained what was going on with Wilt THEN they flew allll the way back to America in the Private Lear Jet to find Wilt.

I suddenly felt like I was channelling Bloo.
Did they really? I didn't get that part. Shame on me.

....heck, if it were realistic they would have spent the equivalent of a weekend on airplanes alone.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:35 PM   #195
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
Did they really? I didn't get that part. Shame on me.

....heck, if it were realistic they would have spent the equivalent of a weekend on airplanes alone.
Yeah that's what Bloo was going on about to Jordan.

And that my friends is the power of cartoons!
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:47 AM   #196
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

I just thought of something...when the folks at Foster's are searching Wilt's room for clues of why he left and trying to assess whether or not he actually DID leave, as Bloo said, Mac points out that Wilt's locker is empty, and Bloo notices that Wilt's toothbrush is gone. However, when Wilt arrives at his destination, all he has with him in that little hobo bundle is that basketball. What happened to his stuff that he removed from his room, his personal belongings, if he didn't take them with him? I have to wonder if that was just a contiuation error on the part of the writers and animators, or if it was meant for viewers to get the impression that *I* got, which was that Wilt KNEW he was probably not going to be coming home to Foster's; he KNEW that, win or lose the game, he was going to die. Larry was either going to kill him during one of those slams by trapping him against the wall, or kill him afterwards if Wilt happened to beat HIM at the game. Did he discard his personal effects, perhaps his way of telling the others that he would not be coming back, as if he were "erasing" all traces of him having been there at all?

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 05:36 AM   #197
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
I just thought of something...when the folks at Foster's are searching Wilt's room for clues of why he left and trying to assess whether or not he actually DID leave, as Bloo said, Mac points out that Wilt's locker is empty, and Bloo notices that Wilt's toothbrush is gone. However, when Wilt arrives at his destination, all he has with him in that little hobo bundle is that basketball. What happened to his stuff that he removed from his room, his personal belongings, if he didn't take them with him? I have to wonder if that was just a contiuation error on the part of the writers and animators, or if it was meant for viewers to get the impression that *I* got, which was that Wilt KNEW he was probably not going to be coming home to Foster's; he KNEW that, win or lose the game, he was going to die. Larry was either going to kill him during one of those slams by trapping him against the wall, or kill him afterwards if Wilt happened to beat HIM at the game. Did he discard his personal effects, perhaps his way of telling the others that he would not be coming back, as if he were "erasing" all traces of him having been there at all?

pitbulllady
Yes, I noticed that too! But another thing...How could've Mac opened it in the first place, when in "Squeeze the Day" he couldn't when even he and Bloo were stacked up together?

Wilt could've DIED right then if it wasn't for Jordan saving him. Yay Jordan!
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 06:35 AM   #198
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Yes, I noticed that too! But another thing...How could've Mac opened it in the first place, when in "Squeeze the Day" he couldn't when even he and Bloo were stacked up together?

Wilt could've DIED right then if it wasn't for Jordan saving him. Yay Jordan!
Wilt must have left the locker door ajar when he cleaned out the locker, so it would have been easy to open, even if they could not reach the handle. If he knew he wouldn't be coming back, and he left in a hurry, he would not have bothered closing it.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 07:40 AM   #199
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

If I had to venture a guess, he could have pawned all his stuff (Yes even his toothbrush, it might have been a brand new brush fresh out the package) in order to pay for bus and train fare and other travel expenses.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 12:40 PM   #200
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
If I had to venture a guess, he could have pawned all his stuff (Yes even his toothbrush, it might have been a brand new brush fresh out the package) in order to pay for bus and train fare and other travel expenses.
Yeah, that's a very good possibility. Ya never know.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote