Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Art Forum

Notices

Fan-Art Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related artwork here.

Old 11-07-2006, 11:26 AM   #11
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Yeah, me too! I know a lot of people find it hard to believe that someone as nice as Wilt could have EVER been an arrogant jerk, but I've lived long enough to have seen first-hand how much a person can change. Sometimes it just takes the effects of time, or the right role model(s), to mellow someone out, but with others, it DOES take that proverbial "Blinding flash of light on the road to Damasus" scenario, in which that jerk of a person experiences some horrific physical and/or emotional trauma, that shakes up their world so much, it changes them forever, for the better. I have no trouble believing that such a thing could have happened to Wilt, altering not only his physical appearance, but his entire outlook on life, and his treatment of others. It's easy for me to believe he might have been a walking, basketball-shootin' version of "Lightning McQueen"-loud-mouthed, self-centered, arrogant, all about win, win, WIN-until whatever happened to him, happened.

pitbulllady
PBL reading your posts is like reading a well written novel. Your hold on the English language and ability to express yourself is always a satisfying thing for me.
lol I had to say that.

VERY cool analogy to compare him to Lightning. That car had a good heart, but he too started off rather arrogant and unconcerned, until a big bit of "something" happened to him, and taught him valuable lessons. So I agree with that all the way.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)

Last edited by LaBlooGirl; 11-07-2006 at 11:27 AM.
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote