Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 09-29-2006, 07:27 PM   #11
vinny
The real mac.

NO U  

Send a message via MSN to vinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kageri View Post
Narcissistic. Business as usual.
looks like we have somethin' in common.[dam i look good]
Old 10-04-2006, 04:59 PM   #12
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73

Paranoid-You are continually suspicious without cause, constantly suspecting that others are decieving or exploiting you. In conversation you take offense where none is intended, when someone is whispering with another person you belive it is about you. Always you read threatening or insulting meanings from what would be normal words and actions. Because of this you do not confide in other people as you are sure they will let you down. You can be emotionally cut off from other people and reluctant to form attachments with them. Characteristics include being mistrustful, cold, defensive and hypersensitive.

Yeah, that's me to a T (*cringes at lame pun*).

Well, I'm cautious. I don't think I'm paranoid.

Unless you're talking about the Internet.

In which case- why do you want to know my personality disorder? Are you stalking me? Why? GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Just kidding.

I am cautious about the Internet, though, because I don't want any stalkers.

-Marty
Old 10-04-2006, 05:20 PM   #13
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

This is the 21st century; paranoia is now considered a healthy emotion.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 08:33 PM   #14
Emma
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
This is the 21st century; paranoia is now considered a healthy emotion.
Oh, if only the aliens were after me. *sighs*

Avoidant This is characterised by intense social anxiety. you have an extreme fear of social situations as you are afraid of critisism, disaproval and rejection from others. You are reluctant to take personal risks incase they prove to be embarassing, this can lead you to exagerate these risks out of proportion to escape them. You also do not tend to get close to others due to a fear of being disliked by them. Despite this you dream of and desire relationships but are unwilling to get involved with others as you are fearful of being hurt or humilliated. You feel inadequete to other people and view yourself as socially inept or personaly unappealing.

Ugh...that's fairly accurate. Unfortunately

Last edited by Emma; 10-04-2006 at 08:35 PM.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:15 PM   #15
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Avoidant: This is characterised by intense social anxiety. you have an extreme fear of social situations as you are afraid of critisism, disaproval and rejection from others. You are reluctant to take personal risks incase they prove to be embarassing, this can lead you to exagerate these risks out of proportion to escape them. You also do not tend to get close to others due to a fear of being disliked by them. Despite this you dream of and desire relationships but are unwilling to get involved with others as you are fearful of being hurt or humilliated. You feel inadequete to other people and view yourself as socially inept or personaly unappealing.

Well....it's sort of right. I wouldn't bet money on this thing's accuracy though.

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 10-04-2006 at 11:15 PM.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 04:28 AM   #16
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

Obsessive Compulsive Characterised by an obsession with order and perfection, you are constantly preoccupied with details and idealism. You are stubborn, devoted to work and inflexible. this causes you to be reluctant to work with others unless they submit to exactly how you want things done. You also find it hard to throw away worn out objects, even if they do not mean anything to you. Your fixation with the way everything has to be flawless can interfere with the running of your daily life and you can find it difficult to express your emotion.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Yes I did read that.
I think.
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 05:26 AM   #17
donna323
Settling In

Cheese, Please!  

This is silly ...I don't need a quiz to tell me what my neurosis are. I had a job and a boss who did a good job of that. Now that I'm not working for a while, I feel better!
donna323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 05:46 AM   #18
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

Yep, that's right. But silly stuff also is allowed, right? Sometimes being silly can delight you.
So most of us just take the test for fun. Most of the time it even isn't true, I think, cuz it's also created by some - let's say - 17-year-old Quizzila user, and not a proffesional (most likely).
So you don't have to if you don't want too, of course!
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 07:13 AM   #19
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Paranoid You are continually suspicious without cause, constantly suspecting that others are decieving or exploiting you. In conversation you take offense where none is intended, when someone is whispering with another person you belive it is about you. Always you read threatening or insulting meanings from what would be normal words and actions. Because of this you do not confide in other people as you are sure they will let you down. You can be emotionally cut off from other people and reluctant to form attachments with them. Characteristics include being mistrustful, cold, defensive and hypersensitive.

...that's true... sometimes...
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:59 AM   #20
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Avoidant This is characterised by intense social anxiety. you have an extreme fear of social situations as you are afraid of critisism, disaproval and rejection from others. You are reluctant to take personal risks incase they prove to be embarassing, this can lead you to exagerate these risks out of proportion to escape them. You also do not tend to get close to others due to a fear of being disliked by them. Despite this you dream of and desire relationships but are unwilling to get involved with others as you are fearful of being hurt or humilliated. You feel inadequete to other people and view yourself as socially inept or personaly unappealing.

It's me all over.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote