Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 07-05-2007, 06:04 PM   #11
WiltFan
At Home

Hmm...yessss...  

Cool

Yeah, thats happened to me a few times. It doesn't scare me, but it sure does hurt my ears! Especially when I have headphones on. x_X But other than that, I think they're pretty funny.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:23 PM   #12
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I don't mind so much when someone I know does it to me (although, it's annoying), but this is the very reason I do NOT like going to haunted houses at Halloween time. They've just never been my "scene".

I remember in 8th grade the friend of a mutual friend told me she wanted to tell me a secret, and I was, I suppose, gullible so I let her whisper in my ear......... She screeched at the top of her lungs! I had ringing in my ear for the next hour! Ugh, I hated that. She and I never evolved to become friends ourselves.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:00 PM   #13
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

i hate this stuff. but i enjoy it, alot. i mostly do it to myself when im bored. and every time i find a new one it gets better
Old 07-05-2007, 11:31 PM   #14
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owennoreen View Post
Well here are some links for some really good games you can play these and get scared or you can prank someone else: the maze: http://www.winterrowd.com/maze/ ,optical illusions: http://www.winterrowd.com/illusions/ , whats wrong with this picture?: http://www.winterrowd.com/whatswrong/ , car comerical: http://www.winterrowd.com/commercial/ ,ghost photograpy: http://www.winterrowd.com/ghostphotography/ , jingle bells : http://www.winterrowd.com/jinglebells/ and these are some really good pranks people!

Don't forget KIKIA! * insert link here* K-Fee (an energy drink from GERMANY) has a LOT of commercials like that. I've only fallen for two of those screamers, The "What's Wrong" one, and the Maze one. Some one posted the latter on a thread some where in the Spam area.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:39 AM   #15
Owennoreen
Settling In
Take a lemon and squeeze it in your eyes!  

I know this stuff you all hate and enjoy but really its not fun being pranked it is fun pranking someone hahaha!!
I love horror anything horror! Hey remember when you'd wake up and i'd say how you doing? And you'll say what??! And again i'll say how you doing?But this time I'd scream in your ear so loud you fall over unconscious!?Good times man good times! You better stay out of this little girl's way!
Owennoreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:20 AM   #16
LaBloo
Banned
Zombie Fighters!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters home fan View Post
Don't forget KIKIA! * insert link here* K-Fee (an energy drink from GERMANY) has a LOT of commercials like that. I've only fallen for two of those screamers, The "What's Wrong" one, and the Maze one. Some one posted the latter on a thread some where in the Spam area.
I experienced those. I remembered "The Optical Illusion" one And "Inkblot Test" And "Hand Eye Coordination Test" And "The Tape" and "Say It" or "Where's Waldo" I know alot more, but i can't remember.

Last edited by LaBloo; 07-06-2007 at 07:22 AM.
LaBloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:33 PM   #17
Owennoreen
Settling In
Take a lemon and squeeze it in your eyes!  

Talking lol I know

I've pranked one of my friends with wheres waldo His name is Chris and he was just sitting there for a minute and Captain Howdy from the exorcist popped out with a scream and Chris nearly fell out of his chair lol he ran out of the room screaming Oh Another time me and my friend John where on the computer watching a video on youtube called: Ok i hope i can say this please don't yell at me or something or tell me no and delete it but It was Ghost photos from 1890 something like that and at the end the girl from the grudge popped out and screamed so loud that I screamed so loud that john said that the picture or the scream scared him but he said it was my scream that almost gave him a HEAR ATTACK LOL!!!
I love horror anything horror! Hey remember when you'd wake up and i'd say how you doing? And you'll say what??! And again i'll say how you doing?But this time I'd scream in your ear so loud you fall over unconscious!?Good times man good times! You better stay out of this little girl's way!
Owennoreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 08:47 AM   #18
Mr_Bloo_Veins
At Home

YOU CAN'T TAKE THE MIKE AND IKES FROM OUR VENDING MACHINES  

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Bloo_Veins Send a message via Skype™ to Mr_Bloo_Veins

I think they're hilarious. Unless the victim has heart problems.

Sometimes they're so unexpected they makes me burst out with laughter.

Now the "screamer" is so popular everyone is doing it and most of the time when you're watching one is totally obvious. Either way, I make sure to turn the volume down just in case.

Last edited by Mr_Bloo_Veins; 03-19-2008 at 08:49 AM.
Mr_Bloo_Veins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:36 AM   #19
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I've been the unwitting victim of a few screamers. I'm surprised I never suffered a heart attack from them.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:45 AM   #20
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I've gotten caught by a couple. I think they're annoying as hell.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote