Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:49 AM   #11
Another Castle
At Home

This is a very interesting thread, but it needs updating. I'll do some investigating and I'll come back!

Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo
Charlie Alpha Sierra Tango Lima Echo
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:43 AM   #12
Another Castle
At Home

I've looked up the rest (please correct me if I'm wrong):

Craig McCracken
: House of Bloo's, The Buck Swaps Here, The Bloo Superdude and the Magic Potato of Power, Race For Your Life Mac And Bloo, The Bloo Superdude and the Great Creator of Everything's Awesome Ceremony of Fun That He's Not Invited To
Lauren Faust: Store Wars, World Wide Wabbit, Who Let The Dogs In?, Everyone Knows It's Bendy, Sight For Sore Eyes, Frankie My Dear, Mac Daddy, Go Goo Go, Crime After Crime, Land of the Flea, Cuckoo For Coco Cards, A Lost Claus, Challenge of the Super Friends, Bus The Two Of Us, The Big Cheese, Good Wilt Hunting, Cheese A Go-Go, Something Old Something Bloo, The Bride to Beat, Affair Weather Friends, The Little Peas, Pranks For Nothing, Destination Imagination
Craig Lewis: The Trouble With Scribbles, Berry Scary, Adoptcalypse Now, Bloooo, Partying Is Such Sweet Soiree, Where There's A Wilt, There's A Way, Squeakerboxxx, Beat With A Schtick, Bloo Done It, Eddie Monster, Hiccy Burp, Imposter's Home For Um...Make' Em Up Pals
Amy Keating Rogers: Busted, Dinner Is Swerved, The Big Lablooski, Duchess of Wails
Meghan McCarthy: Berry Scary, Bus The Two Of Us
Chuck Klein: Seeing Red
Chris Savino: Phone Home, The Bride to Beat
Adam Pava: Bloo's Brothers, Cookie Dough, The Sweet Stench of Success, Bloo Done It, My So-Called Wife, Duchess of Wails, Land of the Flea, One False Movie, Setting a President
Tim McKeon
: Bye Bye Nerdy, Camp Keep A Good Mac Down, Foster's Goes To Europe, Room With A Feud, The Big Picture, Squeeze The Day, Neighbor Pains, Infernal Slumber, I Only Have Surprise For You, Destination Imagination, Fools and Regulations, Goodbye to Bloo
Cindy Morrow: Cuckoo For Coco Cards, Affair Weather Friends
Darrick Bachman: Bloo's The Boss, Emancipation Complication, Cheese A Go-Go, Say It Isn't Sew, Schlock Star, Ticket to Rod, Nightmare on Wilson Way, Better Off Ed, The Little Peas, Jackie Khones And The Case Of The Overdue Library Crook, Pranks For Nothing, The Bloo Superdude and the Great Creator of Everything's Awesome Ceremony of Fun That He's Not Invited To, Bad Dare Day, Goodbye to Bloo
Kirk Thatcher: Make Believe It or Not, Something Old, Something Bloo
Charlie Bean: The Buck Swaps Here
Rob Renzetti: Let Your Hare Down, Mondo Coco, Bloo Tube, Read 'Em And Weep
Mitch Larson: Race For Your Life Mac And Bloo

Last edited by Another Castle; 12-13-2009 at 08:48 AM. Reason: I needed to fix an italic, extra episode
Old 11-14-2009, 02:09 PM   #13
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Impressive, thank you for that!

I've never really thought of it before, but now at looking at the completed list, I think Faust, Pava, and Keating Rogers are my favorites. I like the majority of their episodes.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:00 AM   #14
Another Castle
At Home

I've put some thought into this. I think that list is complete now, but I have no idea who has written any of the shorts (Driving Miss Crazy for example).

I'm surprised that Craig McCraken hasn't written that many episodes himself, but then he did invent the whole premise, the main characters and of course House of Bloos. He has, however, directed the majority of them (I don't know them all, I'll try and look that up later). He says that everything on the screen has been approved by him at some point.

Fraust is a by far the most important writer, and responsible for the series best stuff. The show would have been very different without her! The majority of her episodes are excellent (well-plotted and clever, like Store Wars), but in my opinion, Cheese-a-go-go and the Bride to Beat are horrible! Two nasty stains on the Fosters name! I can certainly forgive her though, and she has written the amazing Destination Imagination.

Craig Lewis and Darren Bachman have mixed records, and have written plenty of duds, but also many classics, which pretty much evens them out. Chris Savino is my least favorite, but Phone Home was okay.

Adam Pava and Rob Rensetti have been responsible for most of my favorites.

Last edited by Another Castle; 01-24-2010 at 01:39 PM. Reason: more words
Old 12-06-2016, 10:02 PM   #15
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Of course they all get A's. One of the best cartoons ever.